PDA

View Full Version : Manage Counter : unable to keep the food in storage

zier_29
03-03-13, 11:41 AM
Hi, anybody encounter the same problem as me? when i press the "keep the food" nothing happen:confused:

maguar
03-03-13, 02:02 PM
This isn't to keep the food in storage. It's actually asking do you want to keep it on your counter (not clear/throw it away). Unfortunately there is no way to keep food in storage.

Redyana
03-03-13, 10:45 PM
No waiter and customer.

Hi all...l have playing restaurant story but now I am in level 11. But immediately my restaurant has no waiter/chef and there is no customer come in. My storm8 id is Redyana. do you have any idea why I face this problem?

mightyleodragon
03-03-13, 10:46 PM
No waiter and customer.

Hi all...l have playing restaurant story but now I am in level 11. But immediately my restaurant has no waiter/chef and there is no customer come in. My storm8 id is Redyana. do you have any idea why I face this problem?

Maybe you had placed something in front of your door?

Redyana
03-04-13, 05:12 AM
Wow! Thanx mightyleodragon....its work...I have removed welcome mat and its work as normally. I did not expect that the mat will give it a problem. If you also playing this game, you can add me Redyana....thank you

meme1098
03-04-13, 07:51 AM
It's an unwelcome mat...haha

rainedrop101
03-04-13, 10:46 AM
There should be freezers and/or refridgerators to store food. Why store it? Maybe someone wants the food to fit more with the theme of their bakery? Like only have vday deserts and decor? I dunno but It should be an option. Save up for future goals, maybe? It's a thought.

lotuskat
03-05-13, 12:40 PM
You should add it to the suggestion thread here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45022-Restaurant-Story-Suggestions-amp-Poll)!