PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Out of Sync - Fruitcake

chris
12-18-10, 10:40 AM
I just cooked some fruitcake for the holiday, and once I attempted to serve the food, I keep getting the error - "Your bakery is our of sync with the server. we have refreshed your bakery."

this error hits me every time I tried to serve the food and once it refreshes, my fruit cake is back on my oven again.. I tried like 20 times already. I also tried restarting my iphone and closing other apps but I still get the same resync problem over again.

Please fix this dev! :(

chris
12-18-10, 10:42 AM
hmm also another important note, I sure this is some server problem because I can collect my tips but not serve those darn fruitcake. :(

Unregistered
12-18-10, 11:45 AM
not only does it go out of synch, my ovens show as food spoiled when I do fruitcake. now in a loop, cannot do anything with my ovens. I clear the food and resets as spoiled. should not have done update.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 11:52 AM
not only does it go out of synch, my ovens show as food spoiled when I do fruitcake. now in a loop, cannot do anything with my ovens. I clear the food and resets as spoiled. should not have done update.

Ya, I'm finding this too. Fruitcake won't serve. I only tried one after finding issues withr.s. Recipes. Well just have to hang tight til team lava is back to work Monday. My only wish is that they would release these things not on weekends when they're not around.
This is what happens with rushed updates that they rush because some are screaming.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 12:04 PM
Mine works perfectly. What a nice surprise this morning Norman! LOVE it!!! Love my windows in my restaurant too...what a difference it makes in the looks of it! Please add windows to BS.

flour
12-18-10, 12:31 PM
It happens to me with both cupcakes and fruitcake. Though the first two times I baked fruit cake it was fine.

I've discovered if you put your oven into storage again and then take it out it clears the spoiled food and breaks the cycle of "out of sync with the server being reset" thing.

I would suggest people to avoid baking the new dishes until the bug is fixed.

Thank you TeamLava for the update, I appreciate the new items and dishes - especially since the new items aren't ridiculously expensive or cost gems - but could you please see to what's causing the bug?

Unregistered
12-18-10, 01:11 PM
Same problem for me: both for bakery AND restaurant! I keep getting spoiled food and out of sync messages. Really annoying. (ID wabbitx)

Unregistered
12-18-10, 02:06 PM
It happens to me with both cupcakes and fruitcake. Though the first two times I baked fruit cake it was fine.

I've discovered if you put your oven into storage again and then take it out it clears the spoiled food and breaks the cycle of "out of sync with the server being reset" thing.

I would suggest people to avoid baking the new dishes until the bug is fixed.

Thank you TeamLava for the update, I appreciate the new items and dishes - especially since the new items aren't ridiculously expensive or cost gems - but could you please see to what's causing the bug?

Thanks for that tip. I hate seeing the spoiled food on my oven. I'm going to put the two ovens that I tried baking the new cupcakes in, in storage and wait patiently for Monday to come so the bug can be fixed.

Unregistered
03-17-11, 03:16 AM
Thanks for that tip. I hate seeing the spoiled food on my oven. I'm going to put the two ovens that I tried baking the new cupcakes in, in storage and wait patiently for Monday to come so the bug can be fixed.

well, the same thing is happening to me, only issue is i was redoecorating when it does it, so now i only have 3 chairs in my bakery and everytime i go to put a new one it just freezes. So frustrating.

Unregistered
03-18-11, 03:00 PM
I'm having the same problem. every time i try to redecorate my bakery goes out of sync with the server. ive tried a hundred times. it will let me buy new things, but not put out stuff i had in storage.

Cake Coma
03-19-11, 02:15 PM
The error message also pops up for me when I'm decorating (particularly when moving around white chairs).

I've found that I'm usually able to get it to stop by randomly moving the chair around the room and rotating it a few times before placing it where I originally wanted it.

Unregistered
03-19-11, 04:59 PM
I get the same problem every time I try to move a chair. It tells me that it is out of sync with my bakery and that it is refreshing it.