PDA

View Full Version : Plum puddings

Unregistered
12-18-10, 10:11 AM
Hi, I was thrilled to see new dishes appear on rs but now I have put plum pudding on to cook it's stuck and won't come out if the preparation stage has anyone else got this problem? I have switched my I phone on and off too makes no difference :-(

Unregistered
12-18-10, 10:15 AM
In my case it was with the ovens. I put glazed ham and turkey and it spoiled immediately and now it's stuck with flies and I can't clear the stupid flies. It's just outright embarrassing.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 10:15 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4737-Possible-food-bug-work-around

Someone might have found a work around

Unregistered
12-18-10, 10:23 AM
How about putting the appliance in storage and then placing it out again. Wouldn't that take care of the spoiled food? I've accidentally put an appliance in storage while it was still cooking only to find it disappear once I placed the appliance out again. Let me know.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 10:43 AM
Putting the appliance in storage will clean it, but you'll still lose the plum pudding. The link above provides a method to get the plum pudding back cooking on your stove again.

deadpix
12-18-10, 10:50 AM
You could also try shutting down the game completely (remember to **** it from the background if you're running on iOS 4 and above) and then starting it up again. It helped me revive 11 turkeys that were shown as "spoiled".

As with most things in computers, it's advisable to restart the application/device whenever a new update comes in, before trying any new features.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 10:59 AM
Thanks to all couldn't get the other persons fix to work so put my ovens in storage :-)

Unregistered
12-18-10, 02:04 PM
delete then reinstall app. That fixes

Unregistered
12-18-10, 02:10 PM
I have some questions regarding Restaurant, Bakery and Farm Story and bit daft but I'll ask anyroad- umm signing up for StormId is free, right? Sending gifts to neighbours and giving tips to them are also free, right? Receiving gifts are free too, right? ( ? _ ? ).

Unregistered
12-18-10, 04:15 PM
I have some questions regarding Restaurant, Bakery and Farm Story and bit daft but I'll ask anyroad- umm signing up for StormId is free, right? Sending gifts to neighbours and giving tips to them are also free, right? Receiving gifts are free too, right? ( ? _ ? ).

Yeah. All that you mentioned is free.