PDA

View Full Version : Deleting gifts

blondiezach
03-02-13, 11:33 PM
Is there any way to delete gifts once you have accepted them? Some of my friends have been sending some off the wall gifts. I'm afraid to deny them cause I'm afraid they might show up later. I don't want to clog my "inventory" with unneeded stuff.

kooky panda
03-03-13, 08:47 AM
There is no option to delete these gifts from your inventory. You can hold around 37,000 of each item so there is room.

dhfjdj
03-03-13, 11:22 AM
It would be good if we could delete as you don't want to be flicking through 37000 items just to collect your stew!

nelenelee
03-06-13, 08:41 AM
Hi everyone, I got a question. My neighbors can send me gift anymore, how can i remove those old tools which i do not need?

Does anyone know?

Thanks

sweetstuff525
03-06-13, 08:47 AM
if it says max gifts that just means that you already received 20 gift today.... 20 gifts a day is the max

you can always requests parts from neighbors also which you can get 20 also

cookietyler
03-06-13, 10:22 AM
Currently there is no way to remove tools in which you no longer need

nelenelee
03-06-13, 10:57 AM
ohh thanks!!

cookietyler
03-06-13, 11:43 AM
It would be good if we could delete as you don't want to be flicking through 37000 items just to collect your stew!
You wouldn't have to flick through 37,000 items. Each gift that you receive will display under the gift the amount of that particular item that you have available for use.

jazzmin63
03-10-13, 12:20 PM
Team Lava we love you to bits and pieces, but why in the world do you leave outdated gifts for appliances that you've removed from purchase?

The gifts include:

Shamrock, bunny ears, painted egg, colored plastic, magical wood, magical brick, magical snowball, Santa hat, and red ribbon.

So what happens is neighbors who have no clue end up sending these useless gifts, and if the recipient isn't aware and accepts them they are stuck in inventory for no good reason.

Will you please remove the gifts associated with the appliances that you discontinue? We'd really appreciate that bit of efficiency and it'll help us to have a better gaming experience :)

kooky panda
03-18-13, 05:02 PM
Some good news!!

This is actually something we're working on right now. We just have to dot the I's and cross the T's before making any changes. :D

It might take up to a week before we can make any changes, since we're going through every game with old gift options.

ferretzz
03-19-13, 12:36 PM
How about designing an auction for gifts..where people can offer gems or coins for certain gifts in someones inventory? Or the ability to sell your gifts for gems or coins? How about it tl? :)