PDA

View Full Version : Is there a game guide posted that gives new players information about playing ?

vickielea
03-02-13, 07:16 PM
Hello,

I'm a new player, got gems for installing the game. Now trying to figure out how to play. Help!

I see boost arrows? A plus sign x 4 for coins? What r they for, please explain.

Also plz explain basic play, object and goals, thx :-)

Details r great!

capering_around
03-06-13, 05:42 AM
This would be very helpful.

missysayhi
03-06-13, 06:09 AM
I'll tell you what I can from game playing experience, but i'm no expert...from the main screen showing all islands (and clouds covering levels), starting from the top left hand side, you have your money balance, then your gem balance, and your energy balance. There is a plus beside each of those. If you hit the plus you can purchase more money, gems and/or energy. You use money and gems to purchase game boosts, such as rainbow balls that match every color, bombs that will blow up stone (or anything else you throw it at) and the extended shot. The extended shot shows you exactly where your ball will land, very helpful for bounce shots.
When you've gone into an island, there will be a treasure chest at the top left. These are your goals. Complete the goals and you get prizes. Yippee!!
The goals will include getting 3 stars on levels. You will need to use boosts for some of those, and you get more points for continuous pop and drop bonuses.
Within the game, at the top left is your score level. On many level if you reach the two star bar, you get an energy too. It really does pay to try to get a higher score/more stars.
When playing, use the arrow beside your little dude to switch balls. Plan ahead. Sometimes you can pop more bubbles if you just get rid of one bubble in the way. Or try just going up one side to get to the top using bounce shots.
I know much of this is basic, I hope it helps.

vickielea
03-06-13, 12:26 PM
Thank you! I was beginning to think no one ever answered posts. I've been stumbling around to play n going back to try n increase my stars at the low levels. I wish there was a game guide for play like there r on the BS, RS n DS.

missysayhi
03-06-13, 09:41 PM
They do kind of throw us out there to sink or swim on that one. Glad I could help.