PDA

View Full Version : Problem with breeding

CJ525
03-02-13, 06:37 PM
I keep trying to get the unicorn dragon but I can't. So I decided to switch to infinity x virtue, but I can't put my infinity in the den! It's not even in the list. Help?

kwhales
03-02-13, 06:40 PM
Infinity is no longer a parent, at least on vday. Not sure about the other versions.

maguar
03-02-13, 06:41 PM
This is the info we have

We're having a FIRE sale!

In all seriousness, the Infinity Dragon is a super unique Dragon and was not intended to be used as a parent Dragon. This couldn't be prevented in older versions of the game, so this recent change was made. We chose the Fire Dragon because it takes the shortest amount of team to breed.

This (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47291-Breeding-with-Infinity) is the main thread on it.

sweetstuff525
03-02-13, 06:42 PM
We're having a FIRE sale!

In all seriousness, the Infinity Dragon is a super unique Dragon and was not intended to be used as a parent Dragon. This couldn't be prevented in older versions of the game, so this recent change was made. We chose the Fire Dragon because it takes the shortest amount of team to breed.

Even if you can breed with it you would get fire

kwhales
03-02-13, 06:48 PM
Even if you can breed with it you would get fire

Now, but alot of people used infinity (their only diamond type dragon) for the diamond hybrids. Now you can't. You just get fire. So if you have infinity but no diamond, no more hybrids for you.

Baraze
03-02-13, 07:38 PM
Now, but alot of people used infinity (their only diamond type dragon) for the diamond hybrids. Now you can't. You just get fire. So if you have infinity but no diamond, no more hybrids for you.

Thats the worst part! All of those people without a regular diamond have to go back to the drawing board and fight for a diamond, to get the hybrids. I refuse to believe this was the intention all along and they are just now seeing and correcting it. This is a bigger insult than android getting items uber late. Of course i saw this because i rarely use my android account (grinning).

kooky panda
03-02-13, 08:50 PM
This is the info we have

This (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47291-Breeding-with-Infinity) is the main thread on it.

See the main thread link for more information.