PDA

View Full Version : Hundreds of Fire

opanugie
03-02-13, 04:05 PM
Is there something wrong with my DS? I tried to get Cruzader from Infinity and Fire the result are hundreds of Fire, cause i get bored, then I change to get others Diamond hybrids, i tried Infinity and Forest, Infinity and Sapphire, BUT THE RESULT ONLY FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE, team lava please fix this, thanks

henrylucky
03-02-13, 04:16 PM
FrozenTurtle already said it

We're having a FIRE sale!

In all seriousness, the Infinity Dragon is a super unique Dragon and was not intended to be used as a parent Dragon. This couldn't be prevented in older versions of the game, so this recent change was made. We chose the Fire Dragon because it takes the shortest amount of team to breed.

henrylucky
03-02-13, 04:18 PM
You can't breed Infinity, craft dragon, and Passion anymore,because you can just get Fire

salinho
03-02-13, 04:51 PM
You can't breed Infinity, craft dragon, and Passion anymore,because you can just get Fire

So any time those non-breedable dragons are put in the den, out comes a fire dragon?
Well, guess Rebecca Black's "Friday" should just change to "Fire day"...

tonguelashing
03-02-13, 07:26 PM
Also note that you'd get a ton of fire even using diamond. You gave to keep trying its not going to happen the first time. Took me about 100 or so breeding of diamond/fire to get my crusader. But at least they are only 10 second fails

Baraze
03-02-13, 07:35 PM
Infinity has been out since forever. Its silly to NOW say they were never meant to be bred. After ALL these dragons and updates, they were able to correct it NOW?! Just say someone made an error with the passion glitch and instead of fixing the problem they made a larger one so infinity gets the blame.

On the regular version I can use my crafted dragons. Because of there addition and the limited space I sold my fire, forest and air. i still have limited space and will not sell what I spent my time crafting just to bring the originals back. I rarely use the valentine version for this simple reason. Whatever!

kooky panda
03-02-13, 08:51 PM
See main Infinity Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47291-Breeding-with-Infinity) for more information.