PDA

View Full Version : Appliances

debsbaked
03-02-13, 08:54 AM
Are there some appliances in RS and BS that will always only have one dish to prepare? Like the Nacho maker in RS. Do I keep this one machine making nachos 24/7 until I've mastered it then sell the machine to buy new? Or when I've mastered the nachos more recipes will appear? I bought and sold right away an appliance yesterday when i saw that it showed only one recipe. Am wondering how many appliances are only good for one recipe...

cookietyler
03-02-13, 09:00 AM
Yes, the hot cocoa machine in BS only had the white hot cocoa recipe, the truffle maker only had two recipes but the second remains locked because its associated with a goal, the fondue station also had two recipes but the second for chocolate dipped pineapple was also associated with a goal, and the marzipan maker also only has one recipe

sweetstuff525
03-02-13, 09:03 AM
You can always store an appliance instead of selling it

debsbaked
03-02-13, 09:12 AM
Yes, the hot cocoa machine in BS only had the white hot cocoa recipe, the truffle maker only had two recipes but the second remains locked because its associated with a goal, the fondue station also had two recipes but the second for chocolate dipped pineapple was also associated with a goal, and the marzipan maker also only has one recipe

Thank you!!

debsbaked
03-02-13, 09:12 AM
You can always store an appliance instead of selling it

Except then I can't buy another. :) I'm at max I guess.

cookietyler
03-02-13, 09:13 AM
Thank you!!

Your welcome!

sweetstuff525
03-02-13, 10:51 AM
Except then I can't buy another. :) I'm at max I guess.

No when you store an appliance you are able to buy another appliance ... Then when you are done mastering store it and buy another one that you still haven mastered and so on

saucysammis
03-02-13, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by debsbaked
Except then I can't buy another. I'm at max I guess.

No when you store an appliance you are able to buy another appliance ... Then when you are done mastering store it and buy another one that you still haven mastered and so on

Some things to note:

First, it is true that you can have MANY more appliances in storage than you are able to place in the bakery. I have at least 4 of most, yet have only 18 appliance spaces open in the bakery.

Second, sure, you can sell an appliance after you've mastered the recipes. Remember, though, there is nearly unlimited space in storage and the appliance sells for a fraction of the purchase price. This matters if TL adds recipes to the appliance and you must purchase and build them again.

Third, if TL discontinues an appliance that you have sold, you can never buy it again. This matters if on some whim you would like to bake more of those recipes, or just use the appliance as decor, as in the recent Halloween appliances which served also as decor, and the current cowboy stove in RS.

debsbaked
03-03-13, 09:45 AM
Some things to note:

First, it is true that you can have MANY more appliances in storage than you are able to place in the bakery. I have at least 4 of most, yet have only 18 appliance spaces open in the bakery.

Second, sure, you can sell an appliance after you've mastered the recipes. Remember, though, there is nearly unlimited space in storage and the appliance sells for a fraction of the purchase price. This matters if TL adds recipes to the appliance and you must purchase and build them again.

Third, if TL discontinues an appliance that you have sold, you can never buy it again. This matters if on some whim you would like to bake more of those recipes, or just use the appliance as decor, as in the recent Halloween appliances which served also as decor, and the current cowboy stove in RS.

Thank you!

wingus
03-03-13, 09:07 PM
If you go to the Supreme Dynasty page, Sehana has listed all the appliances and the recipes it cooks. For Bakery Story (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/bakery_recipes_all.html) and for Restaurant Story (http://supremedynasty.com/tl/restaurant_recipes_all.html).

rainedrop101
03-04-13, 11:19 AM
I would just store the appliance once I've mastered the recipe in hopes a new recipe will become available through an update. Which would be super awsome hint hint hint TL!