PDA

View Full Version : what is the habitat for night dragon

yuly2707
03-02-13, 08:48 AM
Hii.. im at level 21,when i checked in the market,its say that night dragon only available at level 23,
But now im breeding 23 hours egg,and when i see on the table of egg,it is night dragon.
Now im confuse where i will put that dragon when it hatch coz i cant buy the black habitat.. or that night dragon can put in the purple and blue habitat? Thx..

grondai
03-02-13, 08:53 AM
Ya it's a problem. You either have to wait until your level 23 or sell it

yuly2707
03-02-13, 09:14 AM
Is there no other solution please?

hamadrys
03-02-13, 09:31 AM
You can buy a second nest and keep on playing. And like grondai said, when you are level 23 you can buy the habitat. I don't think there is anything else you can do...

jrodt333
03-02-13, 09:34 AM
I would plant food and clear a bunch of foliage (if you can afford it) to level up quickly.

lollipop_rp
03-02-13, 12:16 PM
Ya it's a problem. You either have to wait until your level 23 or sell it
Don't sell it!

I would plant food and clear a bunch of foliage (if you can afford it) to level up quickly.
try to level up quickly!

westkeylady
03-02-13, 12:39 PM
This just happened to me too. That is not fair cause I am not supposed to even be able breed it yet. I really do not want to throw away a rare dragon especially after it takes 2 days of breeding den/nest time. It will take forever to level up and save $500,000 in coins too :(

maguar
03-02-13, 02:20 PM
I have reported this for you

salinho
03-02-13, 04:12 PM
I have reported this for you

That's why I think this dragon should not even become breedable until after level 40!!

saintlover
03-02-13, 04:40 PM
Plant and harvest the diamondates that will level you up quick if you have the coins.

CuddlyDragon
03-02-13, 10:14 PM
We are looking into this! :)

henrylucky
03-02-13, 10:29 PM
Hmm, I think that's normal
You can breed the dragon but can't buy it until lvl 23. I got Pumpkin head on Monster Story when I was lvl.5 but it unlock on lvl.6, so I confused
But, now I understand that you can breed Night even if you just lvl. 10, the market just means you just can BUY it when you lvl 23,remember that it's a MARKET, that used to BUY), I think, but I can be false...

wassupbaby
03-03-13, 01:09 AM
Hmm, I think that's normal
You can breed the dragon but can't buy it until lvl 23. I got Pumpkin head on Monster Story when I was lvl.5 but it unlock on lvl.6, so I confused
But, now I understand that you can breed Night even if you just lvl. 10, the market just means you just can BUY it when you lvl 23,remember that it's a MARKET, that used to BUY), I think, but I can be false...

thing is he/she can not buy habitat for this dragon(read 1st post)and it might take weeks to save up 500k coins...

salinho
03-03-13, 02:36 AM
thing is he/she can not buy habitat for this dragon(read 1st post)and it might take weeks to save up 500k coins...

These are two very annoying problems.
I repeat: this dragon should be locked until at least level 40. Maybe even 50 (but some players may have enough money for the habitats at that level, for example if they have diamonds).

doop01
03-03-13, 03:21 AM
I agree with you guys above. The dragons that require expensive habitats prob shouldn't be available to breed or buy for low levels. These poor people getting dragons they don't want to give up but can't afford to keep. I hope this does get fixed soon

Flashygrrl
03-03-13, 04:35 AM
Level 40????? Most people have enough dragons pulling in enough coin for buy the habitat WAY before that, I'm about level 25 and I could do it in 3 days! Do us a favor and don't try to throttle the lower level players please...

henrylucky
03-03-13, 04:42 AM
Level 40????? Most people have enough dragons pulling in enough coin for buy the habitat WAY before that, I'm about level 25 and I could do it in 3 days! Do us a favor and don't try to throttle the lower level players please...

The small (500.000) or big one (2,000,000) ?
The small :p

henrylucky
03-03-13, 04:49 AM
And I remember when I on level 25 or 30, I can collect 300,000/ holiday and 100,000/school day, because I always tap the habitat and tap collect (right bottom) before close DS, but now coins become nothing and I never do it again...

salinho
03-03-13, 05:23 AM

Well, good for you. Buy yourself some dragon confetti while you're at it.
I have had neighbors complaining that they couldn't afford the 500,000 habitats without being left pennyless, so that's why I said it. I'm not throttling anyone.
Especially unlucky players who have not bred rares and super rares that earn more coins. But mostly, a lot of them don't have the best habitat/dragon layout. Many don't come to the forum and haven't figured out the best strategies to get the most money out of their islands.
One of my neighbors couldn't figure out that the night dragon was breedable, so he bought it. Then he noticed the price of its habitat. OUCH!!

Also, it's really uncool the way they have us "upgrade" the habitats - you lose the initial 500,000 coins if you buy the smaller one and then chose to upgrade them later on. I never understood why they don't just charge us for the difference (that would be 1.500,000 coins in this case).
Guess it's just another one of those things that adds to the game's playability. -.-

Nevertheless, I stand by what I said. Payers should not be able to produce/buy the dragon until level 40. Maybe 35 then, if there are some cash-waddled "young" players out there.
And anyway, there are SO MANY dragons to keep us busy, including the pink dragons and whatnot, that I don't really see the need to have them all ready to breed from the go.

When I started we didn't have the lights, or the pinks, heck athletic didn't even exist. xD and I think magic had only just been released.

Flashygrrl
03-03-13, 07:49 AM
I didn't "buy" anything so before you get snarky with me and assume I put down good hard cash for a pixel think again. I have a whole bunch of people on my neighbor list that started at roughly the same time as me, and ALL of them are at or above my level and all of them have some form of rare or super rare that's paying their bills for them. It's not my fault that they can't figure out how to layout their habitats efficiently so why should I have to wait till level 35 because of them? As for upgrading, I never ever use the upgrade button. I just buy the other one flat out and then sell the first one so I can at least get a pittance back.

salinho
03-03-13, 08:12 AM
I didn't mean buy as in actually spend money. That was meant to be a joke. They don't even sell dragon confetti... Which I actually think would be a cute idea. If anyone "got snarky" it was you, in the first place. I just responded accordingly. Sorry if you didn't get the joke...
(i don't buy gold either. a) I have more to spend my money on...like jewellery! :) and b) gold traps are NOT nice.)

Selling the old habitat and buying a new one is the best option (coin-wise) when a person can move their dragons around. As you know, it's not possible to sell a habitat when it has dragons in it, and it's also not possible to place dragons in a habitat under construction.

Didn't know some people were in such a rush to get the new dragons, seeing as though there are so many other dragons to try and breed...

salinho
03-03-13, 08:18 AM
Actually, the worst part is that the night dragon may prove to be an annoying fail for mismoth and aether. They are both super rares, so all the more difficult to get.

Flashygrrl
03-03-13, 08:40 AM
Not in a rush. Not at all. But I would be extremely, extremely irate if I couldn't potentially get one before an unreasonably high level and I highly doubt I'm the only one who would be.

salinho
03-03-13, 08:55 AM
Not in a rush. Not at all. But I would be extremely, extremely irate if I couldn't potentially get one before an unreasonably high level and I highly doubt I'm the only one who would be.

Okay then. So is 30 a more reasonable level, or something?
I remember not having THAT much extra money at that time. Maybe I didn't collect often enough, since I play on a tablet which only works with wi-fi. Still, levelling up to 30 and 35 is relatively fast, thanks to the expansions and some of the foods.

kooky panda
03-03-13, 09:31 AM
Hii.. im at level 21,when i checked in the market,its say that night dragon only available at level 23,
But now im breeding 23 hours egg,and when i see on the table of egg,it is night dragon.
Now im confuse where i will put that dragon when it hatch coz i cant buy the black habitat.. or that night dragon can put in the purple and blue habitat? Thx..

We are looking into this! :)

Okay guys lets keep this thread on the topic of the habitant unlocking at a higher level then the dragon.

03-03-13, 11:42 AM
I have the exact same problem, I have 1 and I am at level 16 so I have to wait 7 levels before the habitat is unlocked? Ridiculous

03-03-13, 01:37 PM
it also means my breeding dragons are stuck there until level 23, i cant do anything now

salinho
03-03-13, 02:23 PM
it also means my breeding dragons are stuck there until level 23, i cant do anything now

Aside from selling the night & trying again for it later! 0r buying a 2nd nest. :/

03-03-13, 10:08 PM
I will not be forced into paying money for something I wasn't even trying for in the first place.

rainedrop101
03-04-13, 10:08 AM
I wasn't trying for the night dragon either and got it. I think I am leveled enough I just don't have the insane 500k for the way overpriced habitat. Id hate to have to throw the night dragon away but I might have to. Wish I could give it to a rich neighbor. I feel bad having to sell my sweet baby dragons. :'-/

purplsie
03-04-13, 10:28 AM
I hatched the Night Dragon too. I'm on level 20. Buying another nest us not an option. I don't want to sell it either. I guess I'll try to earn more coins but not being able to breed dragons kinda takes the fun out of it. I'll probably stop playing. Too bad, I was having fun.

kooky panda
03-04-13, 11:29 AM
Hey guys, the level requirement to breed the black dragons has been fixed. You now should not be able to breed until level 23.

If you already have a dragon on the nest, please note that this is not a retroactive fix, so you will either have sell the ready egg, or wait until you reach the level to construct the new habitant.

03-04-13, 12:02 PM
quite disappointed with that solution.

piscean6
03-05-13, 03:32 PM
This just happened to me too. That is not fair cause I am not supposed to even be able breed it yet. I really do not want to throw away a rare dragon especially after it takes 2 days of breeding den/nest time. It will take forever to level up and save $500,000 in coins too :(

Me too. I was close to level 23 when I got my egg, but I have now been spending the last 3 days trying to raise the money for the habitat. The egg is just sitting there and there is nothing I can do but wait. The habitat is too much for the level.

03-10-13, 08:11 AM
I sold it, got fed up with the whole thing

salinho
03-10-13, 09:09 AM
I sold it, got fed up with the whole thing

Well, it's been a long time :/ don't feel bad. I'm sure you'll be able to breed it later on, at a more adequate moment!

ebonydrago
09-10-13, 05:01 AM
Hi everyone. I'm on level 26, barely raking in any coins. I have two nests. I breed the Gemstone Dragon for over 2weeks now and i'm yet to accumulate the 2million coins it requires to buy the habitat. Now, just a couple minutes ago i bred the Night dragon. The habitat that holds 1 cost 500thousand. Can someone please tell me a faster way of accumulating coins?? i really don't want to have to sell any of my dragons but i do not want to have to stop game play either. Please helplp.

Vinnu21
09-12-13, 05:42 AM
same thing happening with me right now....shortage of coins with me to buy a habitat for night dragon... i need 4,50,000 more coins to buy habitat...and i have to wait 3-4 more days now placing the egg in the nest...waste of tym...it really suckzzzz....hope TL reduce the costs of habitats atleast...:(

eye_of_the_world
09-12-13, 12:46 PM
same thing happening with me right now....shortage of coins with me to buy a habitat for night dragon... i need 4,50,000 more coins to buy habitat...and i have to wait 3-4 more days now placing the egg in the nest...waste of tym...it really suckzzzz....hope TL reduce the costs of habitats atleast...:(

Then why try for Night or use dragons that can get Night if you don't have enough for the habitat? Anyway, Night is really super easy to get so sell it, you can get it again when you have the coins. :)

busbujjechjdk
07-25-14, 05:56 AM
I cant buy the habitat where night dragon can breed as it costs 200 gold! Plz help me! Can i place it in any other habitat? Like blue or purple???

dangerb0y
07-25-14, 08:03 AM
Look again. It's called Black Sands and costs 500,000 coins.