PDA

View Full Version : When an item reaches 99

estiquesophy
03-02-13, 05:32 AM
I have been trying to collect cow hides for the goal that generates three gems. But my milk bottles have reached maximum of 99. I only see coins and none of cow hides when I collect from my cows now. Do I have to start baking bread to exhaust the milk before cow hides start falling? I hope TL give us an option to sell some of some of our inventory off .

maj1977
03-02-13, 07:57 AM
You shouldn't have to use your milk to have hides fall.

jengif
03-02-13, 08:39 AM
I agree this is a glitch. Not just with cows. If something drops more than one kind of thing and you max out on one then it stops dropping the other. For example I have to use some mushrooms up in the kitchen to get glimmer to drop from mush rings.

estiquesophy
03-02-13, 09:58 AM
I agree this is a glitch. Not just with cows. If something drops more than one kind of thing and you max out on one then it stops dropping the other. For example I have to use some mushrooms up in the kitchen to get glimmer to drop from mush rings.

It's really annoying to have to exhaust the milk by baking bread. Slows down the time to reach my goals. Hope TL can allow us to sell some of the inventory.

maguar
03-02-13, 02:42 PM
You do not need to use your milk to get hides to fall. Hides are a rarer drop then milk so you won't get them with every collection.

From personal experience I can tell you that maxing one item will not prevent the other item(s) from dropping.