PDA

View Full Version : No Valentine goals left and Alicorn still locked :(

caketester88
03-02-13, 04:14 AM
Hi all.

Please help, I am starting to panik now!!
I've completed all the valentine goals that I've had, yet the Alicorn is sitting on my Love Shack still locked.
I have only found Thurston since the Valentine edition came out, so am still working on Thurston goals and goals for Ivy.
Is is possible that I'll get no more valentine goals untill all of the Thurston goals are completed?
I hope not, by reading through the goals for Thurston I have loads left to do :(

I am level 23, I have 2 Librarys, one of them is level 5. A level 2 Theatre. I've done the books & letters valentine goals, unlocked the rainbow, crafted a rainbow and that is it, no more VE goals. I've not had a goal to level up the theatre either.

The goals I currently have are:
Ivy's Experiment (Complete Magic Extract in potion shop)
Royal Defender (Construct Ballista for Thurston)
Skunkless Apple Pies (bake 2 apple pies)
Ambitious Oranges (Bake 2 Orange CObbler)
Ice-Cold Lemonade (Make 2 pitchers of Lemonade)

I want to make an Alicorn :( I don't think I'm going to be able to before the VE runs out :( :(

Any thoughts?

maguar
03-02-13, 04:32 AM
You need to build Thurston's fort and collect from it one or two times to get some more valentine quests

Ps alicorn will still be available after valentines

caketester88
03-02-13, 04:49 AM
Brill :) Thanks for your quick reply.
I can get on with some real life stuff while waiting for my energy to refill now, rather than staring at my iPod screen hoping a random VE goal will appear to get me closer to the Alicorn, LOL.

Thanks again.

mosientje
03-02-13, 04:42 PM
Ps alicorn will still be available after valentines
But also as the goal??( as it is now) or only on the market?

lotuskat
03-04-13, 10:01 AM
But also as the goal??( as it is now) or only on the market?

From what I've heard, we're still going to have the Love Shack after VE expires, so I think you can craft the Alicorn there. Right now, the goal still requires you to craft the Alicorn at the Love Shack.