PDA

View Full Version : A collection of questions

PrairieDove
03-01-13, 09:30 PM
Hello, I have several questions doing a quick search doesn't bring up:

1. Is the iPhone the only device to play Restaurant Story on?
2. Where do people get all the cool faces, coins, etc. they post when replying on walls?
3. How can I earn gems?
4. Where would credit card be loaded if I have to buy gems?
5. I'd like to gift everyone at once. Is there a place to write a message that will shot*** out to everyone when I send the gift?

Thanks for your time

laeanee13
03-02-13, 12:05 AM
1. Is the iPhone the only device to play Restaurant Story on? I play on Android
2. Where do people get all the cool faces, coins, etc. they post when replying on walls? Are you talking about emoji?
3. How can I earn gems? By cooking food, lvls 2 & 4 earn you gems
4. Where would credit card be loaded if I have to buy gems? At the Google market as far as I know
5. I'd like to gift everyone at once. Is there a place to write a message that will shot*** out to everyone when I send the gift? No.

capncrunch203
03-02-13, 03:00 PM
Hello, I have several questions doing a quick search doesn't bring up:

1. Is the iPhone the only device to play Restaurant Story on?
2. Where do people get all the cool faces, coins, etc. they post when replying on walls?
3. How can I earn gems?
4. Where would credit card be loaded if I have to buy gems?
5. I'd like to gift everyone at once. Is there a place to write a message that will shot*** out to everyone when I send the gift?

Thanks for your time

1. Any Apple product : iPhone, iPod, ipad (but you can't play with all at the same time for the same restaurant - only one, unless you transfer your account).
2.Thats when you setup your emoji keyboard. Go to Settings...General...Keyboard...Keyboards...Add new Keyboard...Emoji.
3. Earn by what the other guy said.
4. Best way to buy gems is to purchase iTunes gift cards at a retail store, then load it into your iTunes Store account.
5. No group messaging, but group gifting, of course.

AutumnHikari
03-02-13, 07:35 PM
1. I believe you can play from any smartphone or tablet using iOS or Android, and also the Kindle.
2. Search Emoji in the AppStore. Download it and then set it up the way capncrunch203 mentioned.
3. There are 2 ways. First, every time you cook a food, you get closer to "mastering" it. There is a progress bar for this under each recipe. You earn one gem at both the second and fourth stage of mastery (it will tell you when this happens). Secondly, sometimes you'll get goals/popups to download and play other TL games. If you do this, you'll then get a random goal like "Buy any chair" or "Serve any dish" that will be worth like 3 or 6 gems.
4. Buying gems is treated as an in-App purchase through iTunes.
5. Unfortunately you cannot message everyone at once, you'd have to go to everyone. I usually gift everyone at reset with no message, and later when I have time, stop by everyone's place, leave tips, and then write a message. It's time consuming though, when you have a lot of neighbours.

Hope we were able to help!