PDA

View Full Version : Strawberrys

MamaBear2515
03-01-13, 08:00 PM
Im sorry if theres already been a thread on this but i couldnt find an answer on this. Can anyone tell me if strawberries are used for anything? Ive been planting them to try and get some more coins. And now when inharvest them it says im full on strawberries. I have a kitchen but i dont see any recipes that use strawberries. Is there something else there used for? Thanks in advance.

vchanhs
03-01-13, 08:23 PM
Im sorry if theres already been a thread on this but i couldnt find an answer on this. Can anyone tell me if strawberries are used for anything? Ive been planting them to try and get some more coins. And now when inharvest them it says im full on strawberries. I have a kitchen but i dont see any recipes that use strawberries. Is there something else there used for? Thanks in advance.

Thomas will give a quest which ask for strawberry. Upgrading market also need strawberry

maguar
03-01-13, 08:33 PM
Sir piggles also has a quest where you need to feed him strawberries

MamaBear2515
03-01-13, 08:48 PM
Ok i thought i was going to end up stuck with a bunch of strawberries. Thanks to both you!!

MiniLaura
03-02-13, 01:42 PM
I plant strawberries (and glimmer bulbs overnight) to make money even though I'm maxed out on both. They're still good money-makers. You even get a bit extra since you aren't actually harvesting anything.