PDA

View Full Version : Goal Question

sls0991
03-01-13, 05:28 PM
Hey guys. I've been playing Bakery Story for a long time, but started playing a new game on my phone back in November/December. I didn't know about all of the neat things I'm finding out, like the goals feature! I knew they were there, but I was pretty naive and ignored them, lol. I get that you complete goals and get rewards, but do you have to complete one goal to get another, because right now I only have one goal that is related to the game (like making food) vesus the goals of downloading other apps. I'm cool with that, as I like playing new apps, but there is no reward state for playing these apps? So what exactly does that mean? Is it just something that the creaters want you to check out or is it a reward they don't want to give away until you play/download the new app? Thanks!

cherryberry9
03-01-13, 06:36 PM
Goals for food and downloading games don't have anything alike. Also I believe IOs doesn't get gems for downloading other games but androids do. Hope that clears up some confusion.

kooky panda
03-01-13, 07:37 PM
While TL may provide opportunities to try out their other games they do not have Quests/Goals that reward gems for downloading or playing other games (IOS devices).
There are other Goals that do have these rewards, but there are not rewards for the Goals you mentioned.