PDA

View Full Version : Trouble getting the Diamond Pegasus?

serenityisland
03-01-13, 04:48 PM
I have been playing for nine months and I have tried many combinations to get the Diamond Pegasus... The game seems to be quite opposed to giving it to me and I am about to just delete the game. So my question to you guys is do you feel as if this monster is to hard to get? Please vote yes or no.

rupertsmom1
03-03-13, 09:23 AM
Hmmmm...just typed a response and it disappeared...odd. Anyway what I said was while I haven't been able to get the diamond either yet it's not something I'd delete the game over. Just decided to try for something else and will try for my diamond later....

brandonu
03-04-13, 08:30 AM
No luck for me as well. Missing all the diamond monsters and the last 4 new monsters (Firestorm Bird, Sea Slime, Magmadillo and Chipmoss). I typically try for a week before moving on to the new one.

stiktoch
03-05-13, 12:25 AM
Unexpectedly got one very early, while trying for the shell lizard, with palmwing + seabuffalo.

MemLaVa
03-05-13, 12:51 AM
I'm missing Diamond Pegasus as well as Forest Scarab, Pumpkinhead, Chipmoss, Firestorm, Sea Slime, and Magmadillo. I haven't bred anything I don't already have in over 2 months.

brandonu
03-05-13, 09:16 AM
I'm missing Diamond Pegasus as well as Forest Scarab, Pumpkinhead, Chipmoss, Firestorm, Sea Slime, and Magmadillo. I haven't bred anything I don't already have in over 2 months.

Same for me. Hopefully you'll get an accidental Pumpkinhead if you try breeding for the Chipmoss. I'll cross my fingers for you on both.

sugarcookie99
03-05-13, 11:03 AM
I've been playing the one on my ipad a month or two longer than I have been playing the one on my phone. I've had a pegasus on my phone for about 6 weeks now and the ipad still has none. I keep getting very common level 10 breeds (wavewing, palmwing, ecogoo, leaf lion) over and over on the iPad. Not even any rare breeds.

MemLaVa
03-05-13, 08:28 PM
Same for me. Hopefully you'll get an accidental Pumpkinhead if you try breeding for the Chipmoss. I'll cross my fingers for you on both.

Thanks! Good luck as well!

J85909266
03-06-13, 10:51 AM
I find that getting anything other than the basic result for any combo is ridiculous, in this game.

In dragon story, I get most any dragon saving ultra rares with relative ease, but in monster story I will try for weeks to get a rare, let alone super rares. The exception being burnbark lizards, which I've gotten four times, somehow.

It took many, many months to get a diamond.

brandonu
03-06-13, 12:30 PM
Finally got a new monster, Chipmoss (used 2 Pumpkinheads). Going back to trying for the Firestorm now.

firewhisker950
03-11-13, 05:27 PM
Wasn't really that hard for me. :) I got pretty easily, in maybe a month or so, but I still can't get a diamond in DS.