PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Recipes Hold Up

ih3artjc
12-18-10, 09:06 AM
I was very very excited to see new holiday recipes in my cookbook and I decided to try immediately. I 'prepped' them and set em aside to cook. Should've known that it was too good to be true, because now there are glitches in the system that won't let the dishes finish cooking. They're still all in the 'prep' stage and as much as I tap em, all I see are just the prep ingredients.

TeamLava, thanks for the new items. NOW MAKE 'EM WORK!!!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 09:26 AM
I agree Nice put 4 plates of glazed ham on the oven and it was spoiled immediatly because evertytime i wanted to cook it was Oh. DARN .... Well Nice NOTTTTT i lost coins by baking this mor e then 8000 sigh

Unregistered
12-18-10, 09:34 AM
First of all, thank you TeamLava for sending some new food our way. Unfortunately, I put some glazed ham and turkey in my ovens proceeded to tip my neighbors and when I came back all my 6 oven were spoiled. It takes 1 day and 8 hours respectively. PLEASE fix this bug. And NOW it will not allow my to clear the food. THERE ARE FLIES IN MY KITCHEN!!! If the Health Department comes on a flash inspection I'm screwed. Also it did not refund the money so I'm out a pretty large amount: $9,900 coins to be exact. Help!!!

Lola
ID: UrSecretLove

PS And now the server is down?!?!?! Come on!!!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 09:47 AM
I just put a ham, a turkey and a hasty pudding on. So far it is cooking. I don't know what will happen when it is done, I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Hopefully, the above writer had the problem because of the server hiccup. I hope TL will restore your coins to you.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 10:00 AM
Waiting for fix. Grrr

deadpix
12-18-10, 10:18 AM
Just shutdown your game completely (**** it from the background if you're on iOS 4 and above) and then start up RS again.

I had the same issues but doing this revived my 11 "spoiled" roast turkeys and they've been cooking for the past couple of hours with the issue coming back, even after I visited my neighbors and deliberately created a network loss error.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 10:37 AM
First of all, thank you TeamLava for sending some new food our way. Unfortunately, I put some glazed ham and turkey in my ovens proceeded to tip my neighbors and when I came back all my 6 oven were spoiled. It takes 1 day and 8 hours respectively. PLEASE fix this bug. And NOW it will not allow my to clear the food. THERE ARE FLIES IN MY KITCHEN!!! If the Health Department comes on a flash inspection I'm screwed. Also it did not refund the money so I'm out a pretty large amount: $9,900 coins to be exact. Help!!!

Lola
ID: UrSecretLove

PS And now the server is down?!?!?! Come on!!!

I have the Same problem flies in my kitchen and cant remove the spoiled food i want my money bk or my food fix this BUG. Jezus Christus that's a dutch quote for somebody who is mad

My storm8 id = Minoes

Unregistered
12-18-10, 12:30 PM
The repulsive flies ****ed my Christmas spirit along with 20,000+ coins. I cancelled apple pies I was cooking to start the Ham on my 5 ovens. 20 minutes later the flies appear.
I managed to get rid of them putting the ovens in storage and out again. Started all over did some redecorating and the flies came back.
Come on Teamlava!

my id VilmaN
Thanks

Unregistered
12-18-10, 12:58 PM
I have the Same problem flies in my kitchen and cant remove the spoiled food i want my money bk or my food fix this BUG. Jezus Christus that's a dutch quote for somebody who is mad

My storm8 id = Minoes

I was able to fix my problem by deleting the game from my iphone and reinstalling it. It is now working like a charm... *crossing my fingers*

And no, you won't loose the progress you have accomplished until now. I got right back where I was (level 46) minus the flies... LOL!!!

ih3artJC
12-18-10, 01:14 PM
I was very very excited to see new holiday recipes in my cookbook and I decided to try immediately. I 'prepped' them and set em aside to cook. Should've known that it was too good to be true, because now there are glitches in the system that won't let the dishes finish cooking. They're still all in the 'prep' stage and as much as I tap em, all I see are just the prep ingredients.

TeamLava, thanks for the new items. NOW MAKE 'EM WORK!!!

hey so my dishes are STILL in the prep stage which is just as sucky as them immediately spoiling. i am seriously considering just putting my ovens and stoves in storage just to reset them, but i've been holding out in hopes that whatever bug it is will get fixed. BUT i need to start cooking!

...gah, it looks like either way, im gonna lose money, aren't I?

NORMAN!!!! HEYYYY NORMAN!!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? RESPOND TO OUR POSTS AND COMPLAINTS ALREADY!!

deadpix
12-18-10, 01:22 PM
hey so my dishes are STILL in the prep stage which is just as sucky as them immediately spoiling. i am seriously considering just putting my ovens and stoves in storage just to reset them, but i've been holding out in hopes that whatever bug it is will get fixed. BUT i need to start cooking!

...gah, it looks like either way, im gonna lose money, aren't I?

NORMAN!!!! HEYYYY NORMAN!!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? RESPOND TO OUR POSTS AND COMPLAINTS ALREADY!!

If you've already tried shutting down RS (**** it in the background as well) and starting it up again, the next step would be to delete RS from your device and reinstall it from the App store again. This will delete any corrupted cached data from your device and allow RS to reload a clean set of your saved data from their servers. This is safe to carry out, you won't lose your game progress.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 01:41 PM
The only way I could get rid of the spoiled food was to put ovens and stoves in storage. When u take them out of storage giant flies are gone. Could find no other way to trash dish that spoiled almost as soon as I put it on.

Peanut
12-18-10, 01:49 PM
Okay I had the same problems with the holiday food spoiling right away,but it seems to be fixed now. Normal prep and the food hasn't spoiled at least not in the last 30 minutes or so. But whay about all the coins lost? sigh

Billsville
12-18-10, 02:02 PM
Help! My plum pudding finished cooking but I can't serve it! What do I do!