PDA

View Full Version : Finish Tomb for Valentine?

mosientje
03-01-13, 12:24 PM
I was wondering if I need to get the tomb quest first, before it s possible to get the Alicorn?? Also can anybody tell me what a Theater needs to be build, I know it for the upgrades, but not for building it. thx in advance!

maguar
03-01-13, 04:19 PM
You don't need the tome to get the alicorn quest.

Check this (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Agn56FhMH3MFdHhUQUZRaWFoZ21zY29kbDhnRmpSU EE) for building requirements.

mosientje
03-01-13, 07:24 PM
Great help! Thx again, Maguar!
Is there still not an end date for the Valentine goals?(so I can see if I can make it��)

mosientje
03-02-13, 04:29 PM
Wow, it s even worse, I have to do Thurstons whole quest!! That seems like a lot, I am at level 18, waiting to become level 19 for building Theater... Do you think it s possible to do in about 15 days(if I m right they ll notice 2 weeks in front, right?)? i do have the pink rainbow unlocked, and gave the glimmerdust and books and have a Libr.5, so maybe that helps you calculating time...Pls say it s possible😉

NayanPrakash
03-04-13, 06:38 AM
I was wondering if I need to get the tomb quest first, before it s possible to get the Alicorn?? Also can anybody tell me what a Theater needs to be build, I know it for the upgrades, but not for building it. thx in advance!
What is the finish tomb? I've never heard of it before

lotuskat
03-04-13, 09:53 AM
Mosientje meant "tome" I think, the Old Thomas quest line.

wassupbaby
03-04-13, 02:23 PM
I thought he/she meant the tablet