PDA

View Full Version : Breeding with Infinity

skystylestore
03-01-13, 11:33 AM
I was breeding anubis for more then week, so i breed i finity+magic and was getting magics all the time, but today all what i was getting from this combo just fires and fires then i tried to breed infinity+ water and got fair again and again.........what's going on, did anybody has this issue???????

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-01-13, 11:37 AM
Somebody else mentioned in another post.... can't remember which about getting fire from a similar pair as yours.... Not sure what's going on there : /

cedkugedchgd
03-01-13, 11:52 AM
shouldn't it be then super easy to get mercury?! omg!!

skystylestore
03-01-13, 11:56 AM
or nothing or crusader, i don't want crusader and i don't think that this glich will work for ultrarares. I will bee getting just non stop fires

cedkugedchgd
03-01-13, 11:56 AM
take the chance and keep breeding infinity x water while the glitch is online!!! tell me when you get mercury :) cause fire fails are very short!

Mani_Sari
03-01-13, 12:00 PM
Interesting, would this work using Diamond too?

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-01-13, 12:03 PM
Interesting, would this work using Diamond too?

I was just wondering that... lol

skystylestore
03-01-13, 12:11 PM
no difference my infinity is glich, because any dragon what i did put with infinity in breeding den and i tried about 10 different elements dragons gives me just fires.

Mani_Sari
03-01-13, 12:11 PM
Oh it's on Android, makes me wonder if this is on iOS too, but I have no empty nest lol, although the curiosity is ****ing me to try it.

Baraze
03-01-13, 12:15 PM
I was breeding anubis for more then week, so i breed i finity+magic and was getting magics all the time, but today all what i was getting from this combo just fires and fires then i tried to breed infinity+ water and got fair again and again.........what's going on, did anybody has this issue???????

For three days now no matter what i put with my diamond and infinity i get fires. On valentine edition i cant even use my infinity to breed. On the regular version there are glitches galore. Its making me sick. At least give something good! The oddest pairing was infinity and ceasar. Out came a fire!

cedkugedchgd
03-01-13, 12:16 PM
For three days now no matter what i put with my diamond and infinity i get fires. On valentine edition i cant even use my infinity to breed. On the regular version there are glitches galore. Its making me sick. At least give something good! The oddest pairing was infinity and ceasar. Out came a fire!

didn't you get any dimaond hybrids with that glitch? cause fail times are really short.

Baraze
03-01-13, 12:18 PM
didn't you get any dimaond hybrids with that glitch? cause fail times are really short.

No, none. Because four days ago all i got were virtues. Past three days, nothing but fires. A crusader could have been a nice consolation prize, but no go. I dont know whats wrong with this game. On android i cant see anything. And my diamond hybrids all have the black jewel next to it. Unicorn and angel included.

tonguelashing
03-01-13, 01:07 PM
Oh it's on Android, makes me wonder if this is on iOS too, but I have no empty nest lol, although the curiosity is ****ing me to try it.

It's on iOS too as my fiancee plays on iPad and iPhone and it happened to her also.

plby
03-01-13, 01:46 PM
Have the same glitch on iOS with Infinity - any pairing gives fire. Diamond is it old whatever base colour I put it with I get self - still getting water when trying for mercury

doop01
03-01-13, 01:53 PM
Has anyone been breeding virtue and diamond recently? I tried 10 times in a row and got only virtue, the pink didn't split once! I've read of people getting all different pink/white hybrids when using these two so I'm very surprised at getting only virtue that many times. Is this happening to others as well?

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-01-13, 02:26 PM
Someone else mentioned this as well. *sighs*
I can't imagine getting 10 virtues in a row. How frustrating!

I wish someone would look into what was happening with the pinks! or the diamonds.... or whatever the issue/bug is : /

Paul__
03-01-13, 02:31 PM
this is not a bug

Paul__
03-01-13, 02:32 PM
its just random you have 10 % chance you will gem a diamond dragon

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-01-13, 02:35 PM
its just random you have 10 % chance you will gem a diamond dragon

That's not what the OP is having the issue with. It's the fact that the pink isn't splitting....whereas it used to.

Mani_Sari
03-01-13, 02:36 PM
10 virtues in a row is nothing, think the most I read on here was 30. Myself, I had to go through 22, but who's counting lol. Anyways, I don't think Pink breaks down into Fire/Light when breeding Virtue/Diamond. None of my friend encountered any Light/Fire hybrids when trying for a Unicorn.

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-01-13, 02:38 PM
None of my friend encountered any Light/Fire hybrids when trying for a Unicorn.

Interesting! There do seem to be problems with other hybrids though from what other users have said... but that's a whole other issue lol
:D

Paul__
03-01-13, 02:41 PM
the its the same thing with pink or whatever you want

RotomGuy
03-01-13, 02:45 PM
Pink just split for me when I tried for Kite, so it must only happen with Diamond. I think because Diamond breaks down into single colours only, it's doing that with Pinks.

doop01
03-01-13, 03:22 PM
10 virtues in a row is nothing, think the most I read on here was 30. Myself, I had to go through 22, but who's counting lol. Anyways, I don't think Pink breaks down into Fire/Light when breeding Virtue/Diamond. None of my friend encountered any Light/Fire hybrids when trying for a Unicorn.
Yeah, I'm just trying to find out if this is always the case with that pair. Sounds like might be. Ouch....33 hrs fail every time! I think I was hoping to hear different news LOL

BettyJoPeters
03-01-13, 04:20 PM
you have great patience! yuck! or deep pockets :)

riisak
03-01-13, 04:46 PM
infinity + virtue = 50 fire dragons in a row.
infinity + air = 20 fire dragons in a row.

Now, from what I understand, infinity + air should have 0% chance to grant a fire dragon.
And even though inifinity + virtue has a chance to give fire dragons (since both dragons have the fire element), 50 in a row definitely screams glitch, considering how many different combinations the pare should be able to grant, when you consider that virtue breeds as 3 different elements, and infinity may breed as any element since diamond = all??.

sharbuch
03-01-13, 04:50 PM
B been trying for weeks now all I get is fire or water can't get mercury or infity or gold just fire or water spent all my gold trying almost 1000.00 dollars! It a rip off bought 1400 gold yesterday so I could get the blacks spent about 400 on that got all 3 then spent the rest trying to get the other 3 sick of it yes very sick not buying anymore gold ever had enough

flowless
03-01-13, 04:52 PM
I got unicorn today 6 hours ago :)
Iam waiting patiently for the next 30 hours to have it in the nest

I got two virtues at first
Then one love , followed by laser light
Another two virtue
And I was gonna try one more time before I switch to try for the dark dragons
And there it was 36 hours

I was actually hoping to get infinity out of this combo

sharbuch
03-01-13, 04:56 PM
I think we need a new update with a new theme maybe that will fix the glich really sick of the V-day theme now

Baraze
03-01-13, 05:19 PM
I think there is a bug. It took me forever to get my unicorn but when pairing two diamonds or two infinites ro get nothing but virtues, something is wrong. This game has gone mad!

Paul__
03-01-13, 06:00 PM
This is meant to be like this

Baraze
03-01-13, 08:05 PM
This is meant to be like this

How? When pairing a diamond with a pure color you get that same color or its hybrid with diamond. Fire should come nowhere in the mix unless fire is being used to get crusader. For instance, i tried diamond and light. I got fires. That should be impossible.

henrylucky
03-01-13, 08:12 PM
Hmm, after my Night is on nest, I'll try Diamond X Forest...

henrylucky
03-01-13, 08:14 PM
Maybe, Diamond X Passion :rolleyes:
is the Infinity glitch already fixed ?

lollipop_rp
03-01-13, 08:21 PM
It's weird ,I want to try but I have no gold to speed things up...

sweetstuff525
03-01-13, 08:26 PM
Glad it's not happening to me..... Couple hours ago I put in forest plus diamond... First try got forest second quetzal

FrozenTurtle
03-01-13, 09:37 PM
We're having a FIRE sale!

In all seriousness, the Infinity Dragon is a super unique Dragon and was not intended to be used as a parent Dragon. This couldn't be prevented in older versions of the game, so this recent change was made. We chose the Fire Dragon because it takes the shortest amount of team to breed.

hahadrago1998
03-01-13, 09:53 PM

In all seriousness, the Infinity Dragon is a super unique Dragon and was not intended to be used as a parent Dragon. This couldn't be prevented in older versions of the game, so this recent change was made. We chose the Fire Dragon because it takes the shortest amount of team to breed.

But why? Please answer this. Why was it not intended to breed? What is the purpose of this dragon?

Baraze
03-01-13, 10:24 PM

I find that hard to believe.com

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-01-13, 10:28 PM

Hmmmm! You guise sure are making a lot of dragons un-breedable! Well not a lot. But I'm including the crafted ones. I know that we can and I have, but it's been written somewhere that the crafted ones weren't supposed to be breedable either! And I, like hahadrago1998 am wondering what the purpose of these un-breedable dragons are for? :D
Interesting!

Anywho, much more importantly can you please explain this? Is the following now by design also?

When pairing a diamond with a pure color you get that same color or its hybrid with diamond. Fire should come nowhere in the mix unless fire is being used to get crusader. For instance, i tried diamond and light. I got fires. That should be impossible.

But thank you for clearing the "FIRE SALE" stuff up... :D

jrodt333
03-01-13, 10:51 PM

This is also happening to the other dragons that can't breed, correct? Which pretty much makes the Infinity, Ruby, Emerald, Saphire, Topaz, and Passion (now that the goal's expired) dragons are useless.

riisak
03-01-13, 10:59 PM

Hi, Umm, what??
That can't be true, because their are diamond hybrids. Why would there be hybrids if not intended as a parent??

My bf bought gold to get his diamond dragon. He had the choice to get diamond or infinity, and he chose infinity because they both breed the same things and cost the same, so they WERE interchangable. You are hurting your paying customers and breaking the game's own logic (ie: the hybrids)!!

riisak
03-01-13, 11:07 PM
Hi, Umm, what??
That can't be true, because their are diamond hybrids. Why would there be hybrids if not intended as a parent??

My bf bought gold to get his diamond dragon. He had the choice to get diamond or infinity, and he chose infinity because they both breed the same things and cost the same, so they WERE interchangable. You are hurting your paying customers and breaking the game's own logic (ie: the hybrids)!!

ALSO;
Why not just let people continue breeding them? They have the same elements of other dragons that already exist (and the other ones are far easier to get, so people should be allowed to breed them if they are lucky enough to get it) so why place this ban?
The only dragon this ban makes sense for is passion dragon, since it's the only dragon of its kind.

The patch for virtue dragon makes sense, but removing the other ones?? More harmful than helpful.

makafushigi
03-01-13, 11:34 PM
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!?!?!?! My infinity made all my other diamond hybrids and now it wont make anymore? I dont see why i have to suffer bc of the glitch from a few days ago.

tonguelashing
03-02-13, 01:07 AM

The problem with this of course, is the fact that infinity was never intended to be used as a parent was never stated anywhere. I've been a long time player from before infinity came out and its not stated that it can't be used to breed hybrids. In fact, my fiancee bred most of her diamond hybrids with infinity because that's what she got first. (I got diamond first then infinity later) so you're making a change, which is fine if you want to change the game dynamics a bit, but you did so without letting your long time player base in on the upcoming change. It changed and the users asked about it and finally after quite a bit of time and fixing some glitches , you come out with the above statement. Sorry, but that's very could terms productive.

You guys have to communicate these kinds of changes to the community earlier so they are informed. They may not like it still, but at least its not being changed under their noses, etc. Then the above statement, "infinity was never intended to be a parent but we couldn't change it at the time" would make sense and be more accepted.

Just a suggestion.

tonguelashing
03-02-13, 01:09 AM
I mean counter productive. Sometimes typing on tablet isn't easy :-)

mammami08
03-02-13, 12:50 PM
I think this was a quick fix for the glitch when diamond and passion gave infinity for a couple of hours. Neither infinity or passion is breedable in valentines and if you breed night with passion in original al you get are fire.

jrodt333
03-02-13, 10:03 PM
For some reason, my Ruby dragon appeared when I saw my list of dragons for breeding, which didn't use to happen (on iOS). Also (this time on Android), I bred Passion with Fruitful and got a Fire, but when I bred Ruby with Forest I got 3 hrs. It seems TL's fine with the Ruby dragon breeding now. Also, the Topaz showed up, but mine's only lvl 3 so I couldn't try breeding with it.

Baraze
03-02-13, 10:07 PM
For some reason, my Ruby dragon appeared when I saw my list of dragons for breeding, which didn't use to happen (on iOS). Also (this time on Android), I bred Passion with Fruitful and got a Fire, but when I bred Ruby with Forest I got 3 hrs. It seems TL's fine with the Ruby dragon breeding now. Also, the Topaz showed up, but mine's only lvl 3 so I couldn't try breeding with it.

Are you on the regular ds? if so, the crafts work on there. They, nor the infinity appear on the valentine version.

salinho
03-03-13, 02:46 AM
I think this was a quick fix for the glitch when diamond and passion gave infinity for a couple of hours. Neither infinity or passion is breedable in valentines and if you breed night with passion in original al you get are fire.

This is absolutely unacceptable. Shame on them! They NEVER stated anything about infinity not being able to breed FOR ALL THE MONTHS since it has been released, so that's a load of bull.
Fr example, for riisak's BF, this change in the breeding conditions is VERY harmful. The dude BOUGHT GOLD and decided to get an infinity (prefers that design, I suppose) believing it would be a fully-functional dragon.
Now, it is not. This is absurd.

Instead of fixing the real problem, TL just patched it VERY wrongly. Not cool.

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-03-13, 04:41 AM
I think this was a quick fix for the glitch when diamond and passion gave infinity for a couple of hours..

Totally agree. I mean why suddenly change things up? A bit too coincidental to do it straight after the glitch took place.
And imagine all the non forum users who are completely clueless to all of this? And those who decide to buy an Infinity which will now just end up being decor that collects money?

If they wanted to do this, they should have made it an update. A "Fixes bugs and issues" That way EVERYONE is on the same page.
Meanwhile.... tons of users are in the dark. Not cool TL, not cool at all.

opanugie
03-03-13, 05:27 AM
please dont make infinity to diamond category, if it can't use as parent, i was so happy when i got first infinity which is diamond category on level 94, cause i havent got diamond dragon, and so happy that i think i can get diamond hybrid, but all end up with fire, it was terrible and waste time

Baraze
03-03-13, 11:05 AM
A neighbor just said infinity is still breedable. Which confirms my thoughts that this "intended" decorative dragon being unbreedable is baloney.

Dont serve us mud cookies and say its chocolate chip. Dont create a glitch and say it was meant to be that way all along. When something goes right, there is always a downside to it too.

cedkugedchgd
03-03-13, 11:11 AM
although i have a diamond AND an infinity, i think this is one of the worst and most unfair decisions teamlava ever made. this is just rude to those who were once super happy that they finally bred that majestic infinity dragon and now t's just a "decoration"?! come on teamlava, don't you have any sense of guilt?

:(

lolii12
03-03-13, 12:12 PM
Actually ultra rare dragons takes some many tries.. You can get it by luck .
Cause ultra rare is unique so don't give up till you have it... Like I didn't give up when I want gold .. I've got gold dragon over 100th tries!

nbella1414
03-03-13, 02:17 PM
I'm getting the same results when I breed my regular diamond. I've tried and tried and get no more hybrids. I got the angel and Anubis a few days ago and nothing at all since. Frustrating.

kwhales
03-03-13, 02:25 PM
I thnk all dragons should be breedable. What's the point in getting them if you can't use them as a parent? All of these now unbreedables just acted like their counter part (infinity/diamond, ruby/fire, etc.). So why not let us use these as alternatives and change of pace? When I used to breed with ruby, it gave me different results then with fire and vice versa. What is the harm?

nbella1414
03-03-13, 02:45 PM
I was trying pretty hard (and spending a LOT of gold) to get the Infinity until I heard they made it unbreedable. I don't see the point in wasting time and money on something that's just there to look cute ? It would have been nice to know beforehand and I could have spent the gold on something else.

sweetstuff525
03-03-13, 03:47 PM
Since infinity can't be a parent just like craftable dragons.... Then I think tl should make infinity craftable since it cannot be used to breed other dragons

So yes teamlava make infinity craftable since it acts like other craftable dragons

kwhales
03-03-13, 03:49 PM
Since infinity can't be a parent just like craftable dragons.... Then I think tl should make infinity craftable since it cannot be used to breed other dragons

So yes teamlava make infinity craftable since it acts like other craftable dragons

Yeah, but they will probably have us trade hybrids to get the gems needed. Hybrids are tough as it is. But I do like this idea.

hahadrago1998
03-03-13, 06:02 PM

And for the people who bought it?

JakeStorm8
03-04-13, 11:33 AM
This isn't a bug, we implemented this change as a fix to an issue on older versions of the game that was not playing well with some adjustments to our breeding logic included in recent versios. Update your game and you should be seeing a more updated breeding behavior for these combinations.

yandao11
03-04-13, 11:57 AM

No way. This would only pissed people further. Especially those who spent months breeding it (me), those who bot gold to speed up breeding of infinity, which i did too. About 1000gold.. over a few months though. And the irony is I finally bred mine two days ago without the gold speeding up. The worst cases are those who spent $100+ one shot to buy it.

So make infinity craft-able ? Definitely AGAINST it.

kwhales
03-04-13, 12:01 PM
This isn't a bug, we implemented this change as a fix to an issue on older versions of the game that was not playing well with some adjustments to our breeding logic included in recent versios. Update your game and you should be seeing a more updated breeding behavior for these combinations.

Jake you're scaring me. LOL

enoch4
03-04-13, 01:06 PM
Jake you're scaring me. LOL

Lol... who is willing to do the update, then tell the rest of us what the updated breeding behavior is? I'm curious but I'd like it if someone else went first.

salinho
03-04-13, 01:12 PM
This isn't a bug, we implemented this change as a fix to an issue on older versions of the game that was not playing well with some adjustments to our breeding logic included in recent versios.

Well, that's a bit disappointing.
And what does THAT mean, "some adjustments to our breeding logic" ??? :0

Update your game and you should be seeing a more updated breeding behavior for these combinations.

Update? Is there a new version, or something? Or should we re-download the older DS version?

FrozenTurtle
03-04-13, 01:32 PM

A neighbor just said infinity is still breedable. Which confirms my thoughts that this "intended" decorative dragon being unbreedable is baloney.

Dont serve us mud cookies and say its chocolate chip. Dont create a glitch and say it was meant to be that way all along. When something goes right, there is always a downside to it too.

Yes, you can still put the Infinity Dragons in the Breeding Den on some versions. That is exactly what was implied in my previous post. In versions that do allow them to be used as a parent, however, you will only receive a Fire Dragon.

kwhales
03-04-13, 02:03 PM
Update your game and you should be seeing a more updated breeding behavior for these combinations.

What update? I play dragon VDay. and I have no pending updates. Is one coming?

NouraMoh
03-04-13, 03:37 PM
I bred my 4 diamonds but I bought my Infinity cause at the time it was the only dragon missing from my list and I wanted to be 100%

Now you're telling me it just decor ?!!
You're pissing ppl off left and right, TL

Sidni7
03-09-13, 09:54 AM
Does this mean TL are going to make Diamond easier to breed, then? I bet they won't! I'm level 94 and don't yet have a true Diamond. I'm tired of hearing its meant to be hard to get so that you feel a sense of satisfaction when you eventually get one. Guess what, TL? This is a GAME! Its meant to be fun. So why are you taking my fun away?

kwhales
03-09-13, 10:11 AM
Does this mean TL are going to make Diamond easier to breed, then? I bet they won't! I'm level 94 and don't yet have a true Diamond. I'm tired of hearing its meant to be hard to get so that you feel a sense of satisfaction when you eventually get one. Guess what, TL? This is a GAME! Its meant to be fun. So why are you taking my fun away?

Agree. I don't know why diamond is so hard for some people to get. Here I am, in fear of breeding with 4 elements because all I seem to get is diamonds. Thrilled for my first, happy for my second and then my third was like, geez another 44 hrs. Same with my kid, she has three. And other players seem to keep getting them too, while others just hope and pray.

Really TL, spread them around.

gail66
03-09-13, 11:52 AM
I have a neighbour that worked hard to save up gold and then bought some with real money to get infinity dragon . now it's TOTALY unbreedable why ? teamlava do things like this ------ REAL PEOPLE spend REAL MONEY here !! I'm sure you can change things with infinity and make it breedable once again like a diamond if it can't how about you let all infinity dragons swoop over to a diamond so my friend can have at least something he paid for work

Colliinnn
03-10-13, 02:18 AM
Sorry, been reading this thread but what you guys mean with breedable? Is it that i cant make one anymore or that i just cant use them in breeding den?
And what combo is possible for infinty?

henrylucky
03-10-13, 02:25 AM
Sorry, been reading this thread but what you guys mean with breedable? Is it that i cant make one anymore or that i just cant use them in breeding den?
And what combo is possible for infinty?

u can't use it in breeding den, combo that possible for infinity same with Diamond but, the popular combo is wizard and fairy :D

Colliinnn
03-10-13, 08:13 AM
Ah oke. Yeah got my first diamond with wizard and fairy and today by accident with night and firework my second diamond
Still want infinty badly

kwhales
03-10-13, 08:31 AM
Ah oke. Yeah got my first diamond with wizard and fairy and today by accident with night and firework my second diamond
Still want infinty badly

Congratulations. Just think, now in 132 hrs, you can breed diamond and diamond for infinity.

scottyhaha
03-11-13, 07:28 PM
If infinity can't be a parent, team lava should gives players who buy the infinity a diamond dragon

topherocious
03-11-13, 07:35 PM
So you can, in fact, breed Diamond/Diamond to get Infinity? Ehhhh, not sure I'd like those Virtue fails but if I can get Infinity, I'll go for it.

cinnamon57
03-11-13, 07:43 PM
So you can, in fact, breed Diamond/Diamond to get Infinity? Ehhhh, not sure I'd like those Virtue fails but if I can get Infinity, I'll go for it.
When I got my second Diamond, that's what I did. Diamond and Diamond finally got me Infinity. It sure hurt to sell off the second Diamond, but I had no room.

Baraze
03-11-13, 07:46 PM

You can still get an infinity with diamond/diamond. I got two this way and the last one was a week ago.

topherocious
03-11-13, 09:16 PM
You can still get an infinity with diamond/diamond. I got two this way and the last one was a week ago.

Perfect! Thanks!

topherocious
03-11-13, 10:50 PM
Can you also get Infinity by breeding Diamond with say Crusader?

Baraze
03-11-13, 11:05 PM

Unless its with one of those weird bugs that gave infinity while breeding diamond and air and forest. Overall, minus the bugs, you cannot. Good luck! Try wizard and fairy if you havent already. I got infinity on my first try using those two.

topherocious
03-11-13, 11:13 PM
Unless its with one of those weird bugs that gave infinity while breeding diamond and air and forest. Overall, minus the bugs, you cannot. Good luck! Try wizard and fairy if you havent already. I got infinity on my first try using those two.

Okay, I'll start trying those two. I hope the dreaded Island Dragon avoids showing his face. I loathe him.

flowless
03-11-13, 11:52 PM

Good question
Why not
Crusader has diamond element on it

Can any one confirm wether they got infinity by using diamond and a diamond hybrid

Baraze
03-12-13, 12:47 AM
Good question
Why not

Can any one confirm wether they got infinity by using diamond and a diamond hybrid

Many of us did when unicorm first came out. Again, a glitch caused infinities and diamonds while trying for unicorn. When pairing diamond with a diamond hybrid the most ive seen others get is that same diamond hybrid. Per logistics you need either two diamonds or four colors to get an infinity.

henrylucky
03-12-13, 01:07 AM
Good question
Why not

I'm ever think like it too! Maybe will try it, sometime....

tasjatjuh157
03-13-13, 11:37 PM
Since i switched back from the valentine DS app to the original one... I can't breed with my infinity anymore? anyone else have this same problem?

It just doesnt show up in the list to breed anymore.

tonguelashing
03-13-13, 11:43 PM
Since i switched back from the valentine DS app to the original one... I can't breed with my infinity anymore? anyone else have this same problem?

It just doesnt show up in the list to breed anymore.

yeah, it's suddenly "never intended to be a parent" even though that was never stated when infinity was announced and this change in breeding logic was never announced (maybe through an in game dialog) about the change, it's just no longer able to breed. So everyone who doesn't read the forum, and has had neighbors breed diamond hybrids from infinity in the past and thus been told that, can now suddenly not use it. It's a stupid change.

It's mentioned in another thread.

tasjatjuh157
03-13-13, 11:48 PM
Seriously??? geez what do i have to do to get my diamond? im at level 94 for 6 months now, Great this made my day :/

chutima5555
03-18-13, 04:13 PM
How bad it is!! Infinity dragon cannot breed without any notification in the game. If this is not a bug, it is very very bad!!! .... Lava Team should take responsibility to customer who pay for Infinity dragon. Refund please!!!

rs788
03-29-13, 08:58 AM
This is irridiculous

welbysk
03-30-13, 02:18 AM
yeah, it's suddenly "never intended to be a parent" even though that was never stated when infinity was announced and this change in breeding logic was never announced (maybe through an in game dialog) about the change, it's just no longer able to breed. So everyone who doesn't read the forum, and has had neighbors breed diamond hybrids from infinity in the past and thus been told that, can now suddenly not use it. It's a stupid change.

It's mentioned in another thread.

yupp.. This is happening to me also.. I bought the SillyFinity because with it I thought have a chance to use it to breed Diamond.. But suddenly it is not listed after the Breeding list..
At that time I report to TL, but they refer me to the forum.. Since I'm not a forum person.. But it is not the formal announcement, I saw this thread..
And as other said, not this SillyFinity is just A DECORATION.. Till god knows when...........