PDA

View Full Version : Is food being consumed faster?

laeanee13
03-01-13, 11:16 AM
I didn't play for 2-3 days & all my food is gone! I'm shocked because I've always had 10s of thousands of plates. I once went 2 months not playing & still had food when I started playing again. I emailed teamlava already(haven't heard back), but just curious if anyone else has noticed that food is being consumed faster? Thanks.

cookietyler
03-01-13, 12:26 PM
Did you have your door blocked?

Nikki_Finn
03-01-13, 02:43 PM
Oooooo.....did you make lots of money?

kooky panda
03-01-13, 02:47 PM
If you blocked your door, this can happen.

This quick sell is a result of blocking your door. When you do this, you are still selling your inventory. When you unblock your door, the game catches up to our servers and everything appears to disappear.

We do not recommend this strategy as it can result in unintended consequences and we cannot guarantee its effectiveness. Please do not block your door in the future.

laeanee13
03-01-13, 04:36 PM
The only time I've ever blocked my door was to take a quick picture. Other then that my bakery is always open. It was open when I logged back in, I had a bunch of unhappy customers.

I earned around $775,000 (I didn't write down amount because when it came up & said that I didn't realize anything was wrong), that's alot of money sure, but it doesn't seem like enough for all the food I had out. I'm level 68 & I even had out multiple counters of Red Velvet cakes The only time I've ever blocked my door was to take a quick picture. Other then that my bakery is always open. It was open when I logged back in, I had a bunch of unhappy customers.

I earned around $775,000 (I didn't write down amount because when it came up & said that I didn't realize anything was wrong), that's alot of money sure, but it doesn't seem like enough for all the food I had out. I'm level 68 & I even had out multiple counters of Red Velvet cakes!

laeanee13
03-02-13, 12:52 AM
So I got a pretty generic answer back from TL. Don't they have a way to go in and look at my food amounts over the past couple of days? Looking back I had over 500,000 plates a short time ago. I didn't take time off from cooking, so it can't have gone down this fast & $775,000 doesn't seem like enough.