PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy Bbq & Appreciation

rainedrop101
03-01-13, 09:41 AM
Rather than making two posts I'll just combine them to save time.

First, I LOVE the Cowboy Bbq Grill thingie. The recipes on it look yummy. I also love the Burger Grill the burgers are big and colorful. Thanks.

Second, I notice I/we kinda complain alot on here and take for granted all the hard work the artists and developers do for these games. I was thinking all the artistry and creativity takes time and patience. The cute items and food are really detailed and crisp and you can tell who ever is doing it loves their job. They are proud of their work then (maybe) come here to see if its appreciated and often times it's not or it seems like its not. Really it is though. The ones that do really like it usually don't take the time to say so.

Thank you artists and developers for making these games fun, cute, and addictive.

~ Raine c(**)

maggieyyli
03-01-13, 09:52 AM
I second it, though I am not very into this theme. After the past 2 concept contests, I really understand how hard it is to make a single pixel look nice!

sourlicorice5
03-01-13, 10:01 AM
I agree the artists who design the items do a great job. I may not like all the items they create but they are always well done and most often I love the things they create. My favourite is the dolphin statue in RS :-)

cookietyler
03-01-13, 10:31 AM
I'll agree, the artists do a great job. Thank you for those who spend hours in creating things to make the games a lot of fun

SparklingTown
03-01-13, 10:32 AM
I also loved it!
My restaurant is small yet but I reserved a space just for the cowboy stuff and put Jack managing it!
I had already done a space for the Swedish deco and appliances and it looked very nice even though I have a tiny store!

nky1111
03-01-13, 01:38 PM
they probably don' t want us to appreciate it as all the stuff is to disappear anyway lol

leadfoot
03-01-13, 04:07 PM
I like the sitting buffalo. Although its odd to have one in a restaurant I added one to mine.