PDA

View Full Version : how do I earn 3 stars?

2cairns
03-01-13, 04:13 AM
I am new in the game! Why don't I receive 3 stars when I rescue all babies, or reach a new high score? What do I have do to earn the 3 stars? Thanks for any advice.

pattypopo
03-01-13, 02:41 PM
I'm new as well and need someone to explain this game to me. I keep getting 2 stars on the very first level.

DragonTan1
03-02-13, 02:19 PM
I have the same problem... I even used the X2 upgrade but can never get 3 stars even though it looks like I will, can somebody fix this please?

nmishii
03-02-13, 02:42 PM
Its based on the number of bubbles you use and time (I think). Look in the upper left corner. There's a bar with the star level marked and it'll go down as you play. When you're done it'll add the bonuses and if you reach the top you'll get 3 stars.

DragonTan1
03-02-13, 03:15 PM
Its based on the number of bubbles you use and time (I think). Look in the upper left corner. There's a bar with the star level marked and it'll go down as you play. When you're done it'll add the bonuses and if you reach the top you'll get 3 stars.

The thing in top left corner is what I meant, on some levels I reach it but don't get 3 stars, on others I do. I just got 3 stars on level 1, without an upgrade. I'll keep an eye out on the other levels and see if it still happens.

missysayhi
03-06-13, 05:41 AM
From having played quite a bit, I can tell you that most levels receive more stars if you use as few balls as possible to complete the game, but some levels require much more. Some of them will earn 3 stars if you get multiple pop bonuses...pop bubbles one after the other...some I haven't been able to figure out yet. Try getting multiple drop bonuses in a row, that works sometimes too. Good luck!

tatyjana
03-10-13, 08:01 AM
I think it often changes how many points you need to get 3 stars. Sometimes it's higher, sometimes lower. Anyway it is a good strategy to have the longest chain of pop bonuses possible.