PDA

View Full Version : What does "full" mean?

LadyGreyFaith
02-28-13, 07:34 PM
Love the game! Something I don't understand though are the messages on my wall that say "full"... Does it have something to do with the hearts available when they visit? And, what determines how many hearts are available when someone visits? :confused:

rosasaenz
02-28-13, 07:58 PM
Full is self explanatory. It means your full & nothing to tip or like. Some will type full lmkwc which means your full and let me know when clear

elaur
02-28-13, 09:25 PM
I am not thrilled with the frowny faces and broken hearts. We only get so much energy and until I get better paying buildings I can't collect all the time. Although I wish it was like dragon story where we could collect for free when we have tips.

AutumnHikari
02-28-13, 10:23 PM
Sad faces and broken hearts just means the person was sad they weren't able to help you out by heart-ing your buildings, it's nothing against you. If the person is really active, you can let them know when you've collected from your buildings and they'll probably come back and heart you. Also I'm sure you can delete messages from your wall, so if the sad faces bother you, you can make them go away.

maguar
03-01-13, 03:23 AM
I put some of my buildings in storage and the take them out. This doesn't take energy, I don't get money or experience but my neighbours get to help my buildings.

elaur
03-01-13, 05:53 AM
I put some of my buildings in storage and the take them out. This doesn't take energy, I don't get money or experience but my neighbours get to help my buildings.

Great idea!! Thank you!

gamesforme
03-11-13, 06:28 AM
That is my question, HOW do I get things out of storage?

lotuskat
03-11-13, 07:48 AM
Tap on "Market" or "Edit" on the lower righthand corner of your screen. Then tap on "Inventory." You can tap on "Buildings" or "Decorations" to find things quicker. You can tap on the item you want to place on the map, and it will bring you back to the map to place it out of storage.