PDA

View Full Version : Pink properties in android new dawn????

tezcatlo
02-28-13, 02:29 PM
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I can't find info on this! U know that for pink dragons can break down when breeding (sometimes pink, or red or white), but for android players using New Dawn will pink still break down for breeding? I have pink dragons from Valentines version and am wondering if I try to breed pink with another dragon in new dawn (android) if it will break down or will it act like the other elements and stay pink? After 50+ tries for unicorn & a few others I'm wondering if I should try breeding these in new dawn (android) instead! Anyone know????

Deedeeleejee
02-28-13, 02:36 PM
yeah i got a love egg when i tried in new dawn and when i tried in valentines.

salinho
02-28-13, 05:43 PM
Pink will always have a chance of dividing into fire and light, no matter what the operating system or gamw version we are on. Good luck!

jrodt333
02-28-13, 06:29 PM
I believe it will still break down. If you're desperate to get past that you could transfer to a Kindle (then transfer back afterward, assuming you have one) or download the Amazon Appstore (go to Amazon's website) and download the Dragon Story app but it still might split.

codenameraven
02-28-13, 08:26 PM
I believe it will still break down. If you're desperate to get past that you could transfer to a Kindle (then transfer back afterward, assuming you have one) or download the Amazon Appstore (go to Amazon's website) and download the Dragon Story app but it still might split.
Would that work for black element?

tezcatlo
02-28-13, 08:26 PM

I di have a kindle so after breeding my night dragon i think i'll try it and post back to let u know the results.

codenameraven
02-28-13, 08:38 PM
I di have a kindle so after breeding my night dragon i think i'll try it and post back to let u know the results.
:) thank you!

tezcatlo
02-28-13, 09:54 PM

Pink still breaks down! I tried pink x light on my kindle using amazon's version and i got a love dragon! Oh well....