PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Dragon

sehana
02-28-13, 12:50 PM
Hunter Dragon

19 Hours

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/0353ffd9-aae2-4e8d-9b43-2b251e0696cd_zps7b56499b.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/66AA3A43-5C73-4931-8156-465F1C25EA3A-209-000000149908F4B9_zps51792732.jpg

RotomGuy
02-28-13, 12:50 PM
I swear this was a sticky? Huh.

Anyway, I wonder why this is Rare and the Goblin Dragon super rare...

kooky panda
04-06-13, 12:56 PM
Hey does anyone have combos for this dragon?

kwhales
04-06-13, 01:17 PM
Hey does anyone have combos for this dragon?

Read through the dark dragons thread and it seems that most (not many posted) success was with forest. A couple posts about using poison or aurora. Apparently not many bragged about getting this dragon cause the posts are far and few. I want to try for this dragon too but I really want goblin- want those gem clusters.

DragonTan1
04-06-13, 01:28 PM
My Night dragon is evolving, I was going to try to breed it with Diamond first but I want Hunter, he is the best black dragon. I might breed it with Forest first, or Fuzzy.

Lolas_Kryptonite
04-06-13, 01:34 PM
After a few gazillion islands. I got it with night/poison.

dalexxx
04-06-13, 03:32 PM
Read through the dark dragons thread and it seems that most (not many posted) success was with forest. A couple posts about using poison or aurora. Apparently not many bragged about getting this dragon cause the posts are far and few. I want to try for this dragon too but I really want goblin- want those gem clusters.

Hi. Got goblin but did not receive any gems. What is that gem cluster thing?

DragonTan1
04-06-13, 04:34 PM
I just tried a few combos... 2 fails I was happy about was Serpent & Ice Cream. I got a lot of Night, Mistmoth, Coral, Water, Island, Magic, Charm and Titan!! I would like TL to look into this and see if there is somthing they can do about it? It's annoying when these dragons break down but to break down so much is making Night combos boring and pointless.

Can we please have staff tell us why this is still going on and why has nothing been done about it? Like I said, we are used to the break downs but to get them all the time is a pain. I guess my big black habitat will only have 3 Night dragons there for a while, I doubt I will breed Night again until there is an update or new information about a fix with this problem so many of us are having.

I posted this on another thread. If I didn't get Helios today I probably would be mad lol

dapplefur
04-06-13, 05:59 PM
Hi. Got goblin but did not receive any gems. What is that gem cluster thing?

Are you android or iOS?

tonguelashing
04-06-13, 06:01 PM

I got goblin while trying for Mask, so was quite happy about that.

kwhales
04-06-13, 06:09 PM
I got goblin while trying for Mask, so was quite happy about that.

Thanks. I will go back to dark dragon hybrids after i get tired of trying for pink hybrids. (which could be any moment now).

tonguelashing
04-06-13, 06:49 PM
Thanks. I will go back to dark dragon hybrids after i get tired of trying for pink hybrids. (which could be any moment now).

I still need Justice, Kite, Oragami, Flower, and of course Unicorn. I have virtue, tiny, bubble, and chocolate (got him just in time :D )

dalexxx
04-06-13, 10:59 PM
Are you android or iOS?

Hi dapplefur. Im on android. Its not available then? Sighs...

kurebiz
04-06-13, 11:15 PM
Hi dapplefur. Im on android. Its not available then? Sighs...

you need to send an email to TL support to claim your free gem cluster after you've completed the quest.

send an email to support@teamlava.com

"Hi Support,

I have completed Greedy Goblins and need assistance retrieving the Gem Cluster. My Storm8 ID is: [insert storm ID]

[dragon:5023]"

dalexxx
04-06-13, 11:18 PM
you need to send an email to TL support to claim your free gem cluster after you've completed the quest.

send an email to support@teamlava.com

"Hi Support,

I have completed Greedy Goblins and need assistance retrieving the Gem Cluster. My Storm8 ID is: [insert storm ID]

[dragon:5023]"

Thank you very much. Will do.

lollipop_rp
04-07-13, 08:37 AM
Looks like a lot of ppl haven't bothered to try for poor hunter or are too engaged in the newer dragons!
Atlest he won't disappear like the Easter might!

For me pure colors work the best so I would try forest x night or night x forest.
I'm even luckier when I use the exact order of the parents.

For example: hunter is shown as night then forest. I would put night then forest in the den.
This was on a old thread and thought It might help more ppl to get the poor guy

lollipop_rp
04-07-13, 08:38 AM
I still need Justice, Kite, Oragami, Flower, and of course Unicorn. I have virtue, tiny, bubble, and chocolate (got him just in time :D )

Wow we have teg same pink hybrid goals/ or what we need in the pink hybrids...

DragonTan1
04-07-13, 11:22 AM
Has anyone tried Night & Emerald? I think I might try Emerald & Mask once I evolve them both for Hunter & Flower.

apehero
05-24-13, 09:00 PM
Any idea for hunter

DragonTan1
05-24-13, 09:10 PM
Any idea for hunter

I got it with Forest/Night.. After a lot of fails! I did try for about a week I think, without using gold.

karamsay
05-24-13, 11:01 PM
I got mine fairly recently with night/scarecrow. Was trying for ANY night hybrid, since I didn't have a single one.

NanaCanna
05-25-13, 12:29 AM
I just got the hunter dragon with my lvl 9 night & my lvl8 elf. This egg was the result of a fail. I was trying for the new night elf.lol But it was a sweet surprise as I have tried many different green dragons trying for the hunter before.

DragonTan1
05-25-13, 12:32 AM
I just got the hunter dragon with my lvl 9 night & my lvl8 elf. This egg was the result of a fail. I was trying for the new night elf.lol But it was a sweet surprise as I have tried many different green dragons trying for the hunter before.

Lol I thought Elf/Night was the combo for Night Elf before it was released. You know now that Night Elf is purple/black, right?

NanaCanna
05-25-13, 12:36 AM
Well I do now! Lol Thank you!

NanaCanna
05-25-13, 12:40 AM
Not to get off the hunter dragon but I need to know how to breed the peacock. I got it on my iPod & wasn't paying attention, didn't know what egg I got & put it in the nest, saw it was a peacock then couldn't remember the parents. I'm old, what can I say.lol

elitaserina
06-01-13, 12:05 PM

i just completed my goblin goal but whats up with the gem clusters? do they just appear or what?

elitaserina
06-01-13, 12:09 PM

i have been using my night and virtue. thats how i got my goblin. but i figure you have a chance of getting moon, goblin, mask, and i'm not sure what the names of the pink/blue and pink/purple mixes. but hey i figured i would give it a shot

kwhales
06-01-13, 01:18 PM
i just completed my goblin goal but whats up with the gem clusters? do they just appear or what?

Depends. If you are android, you need to email TL and tell them you finished the goal and they will send the gem cluster to your island. If you are IOS, you should be able to get one free (poss in your storage) or go to the market and see what it says under the gem cluster for sale item.

Kevynsan
07-23-13, 06:12 AM
Why is this dragon so flipping hard to breed? I have gotten diamond hybrids (yes plural....four to be exact), Troll, and countless Super rare dragons easier than this one! The island and coral fails are making me mental!!! Anyone have any advice?

danni7788
07-23-13, 06:27 AM
Why is this dragon so flipping hard to breed? I have gotten diamond hybrids (yes plural....four to be exact), Troll, and countless Super rare dragons easier than this one! The island and coral fails are making me mental!!! Anyone have any advice?

Ouch.. although it sounds like you've had some pretty nice fails. I don't have this one yet either, but if I did I would trade some luck with you for those diamond hybrids!

Kevynsan
07-23-13, 07:43 AM
Ouch.. although it sounds like you've had some pretty nice fails. I don't have this one yet either, but if I did I would trade some luck with you for those diamond hybrids!

I would gladly do it! I have all diamond hybrids except DA, Helios, and Unicorn. I even have two Crusader and two Quetzal..... I got them to share!

mymummy789
07-23-13, 07:51 AM
it is eluding me as well. I am hoping it may appear as a fail when I eventually try to breed an Onyx (although I doubt it!!!)

Kevynsan
07-23-13, 10:34 AM
My bestest neighbor in the whole wide world visited my island, and with it came Hunter!!! Hamadrys, YOU ROCK!! Night and Troll was the winning combination

scarletdragon18
07-23-13, 10:54 AM
I used night and Dawntree!

ganodustin
07-23-13, 04:13 PM
I swear this was a sticky? Huh.

Anyway, I wonder why this is Rare and the Goblin Dragon super rare...

Goblin gives 3200c/hr. i guess that's why.

Em_storm
07-23-13, 04:17 PM
I used night and Dawntree!

Me too! I was trying for Big Bad, which still eludes me, but that's for another thread...

hamadrys
07-23-13, 04:54 PM
My bestest neighbor in the whole wide world visited my island, and with it came Hunter!!! Hamadrys, YOU ROCK!! Night and Troll was the winning combination

So happy for you, Kevyn !!! :D

marcatwolf
01-10-14, 03:05 PM
I want this dragon so bad!!!!!

sfinks101
09-19-14, 01:55 AM
Ive read around that this dragon was very hard for many to get. Myself included.
But yesterday it finally got born. After maybe 50 attempts over time With forest/lotus i went over to Forest/Hera. This do be able to get the last Olympus i miss, hades.
Belive the hunter actually came somewhere within the first 5 attempts With this combo.
IT also give almost all the olmymus combos.

So Lotus/Night With Hera/Sculla seems like a Nice breedable combo.