PDA

View Full Version : [Android/Kindle] Dragon Story: Valentine's Day - How to claim the Gem Cluster!

[S8] Elsa
02-28-13, 12:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/o0GZN3V.png

When you complete the goal Greedy Goblins, it awards the item named Gem Cluster. The reward item is correctly added to your account, but due to limitations with current Android features, you will not be able to retrieve the item. Support can help you retrieve it. Please submit the following forum to support@teamlava.com.

Please make sure you have space on your Island to place the decoration before you write in. Thanks!

Hi Support,

I have completed Greedy Goblins and need assistance retrieving the Gem Cluster. My Storm8 ID is: [write your Storm8 ID here]

[dragon:5023]

It's very important to include [dragon:5023] in your email so our Support Agents can locate your ticket.

tonguelashing
02-28-13, 01:06 PM
Thanks Pony. Did this for the Rose Archway and it worked great. Going to be a while before I get the goblin I think though. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.

Say...do you need any more forum admins? Maybe those that specialize in Android? :-)

doop01
02-28-13, 01:43 PM
Just wondering, it says to claim in V.E. here, it still applies to normal dragon story too tho right?

[S8] Elsa
02-28-13, 02:03 PM
Thanks Pony. Did this for the Rose Archway and it worked great. Going to be a while before I get the goblin I think though. Thanks for keeping us up-to-date.

Say...do you need any more forum admins? Maybe those that specialize in Android? :-)

All of our Community folk are in office, but our friendly neighborhood mods all volunteer remotely out of the kindness of their hearts. We're not currently looking to fill any moderator positions, but if we do, there's usually a thread in Announcements.

Just wondering, it says to claim in V.E. here, it still applies to normal dragon story too tho right?

It's best to play in VD, since it's the most up to date version (and it has Pink Dragons).

grondai
02-28-13, 03:18 PM
I wish this thing would do something

stacy_lou
03-02-13, 01:45 PM
I havent got this goal yet, im on android

tonguelashing
03-02-13, 07:23 PM
I havent got this goal yet, im on android

Are you using the valentines day edition? I don't think it show up in new dawn or the original version on android. I can tell you as a fellow android player that it is indeed there.

salinho
03-03-13, 02:55 AM
They told you it will be in your storage?? I didn't think android had storage. That might be why you didn't get your free one.

I believe android may have a sort of storage, only it's only accessible for Team Lava staff for now... Maybe.

habibass
03-03-13, 03:12 AM
Can iOS players get it?

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-03-13, 04:54 AM
Can iOS players get it?

Yes... after you've completed the goal.

kms899
03-03-13, 06:50 AM
is there a time limit on this.

MomsHouseofSweets
03-03-13, 07:40 AM
I completed the goal this morning, I assume since it's gone from goals, by finally getting the elusive Goblin dragon. The cluster is in Market for sale. How do I get the cluster now, since finishing the goal. I haven't been able to find the email information. Am I over looking it or has time run out?

hamadrys
03-03-13, 07:43 AM
Post from Ponyroar

http://i.imgur.com/o0GZN3V.png

When you complete the goal Greedy Goblins, it awards the item named Gem Cluster. The reward item is correctly added to your account, but due to limitations with current Android features, you will not be able to retrieve the item. Support can help you retrieve it. Please submit the following forum to support@teamlava.com.

Please make sure you have space on your Island to place the decoration before you write in. Thanks!

Hi Support,

I have completed Greedy Goblins and need assistance retrieving the Gem Cluster. My Storm8 ID is: [write your Storm8 ID here]

[dragon:5023]

It's very important to include [dragon:5023] in your email so our Support Agents can locate your ticket.

MomsHouseofSweets
03-03-13, 07:47 AM
Thank you, hamadrys!

lobius
03-03-13, 08:51 PM
so i didnt get my rose arch way but is it true even if i complete the goal their may be a slight chance i wont get a free gem cluster do to the fact android users dont have storage ???????

lobius
03-03-13, 08:54 PM
just keeps stating i have to be lvl 1000 to obtain the archway and it even says it for the nether portal and gem cluster that i have to be at lvl 1000 to obtain it

kooky panda
03-03-13, 09:30 PM
so i didnt get my rose arch way but is it true even if i complete the goal their may be a slight chance i wont get a free gem cluster do to the fact android users dont have storage ???????

just keeps stating i have to be lvl 1000 to obtain the archway and it even says it for the nether portal and gem cluster that i have to be at lvl 1000 to obtain it

The nether portal goal is no longer offered so you will not be able to unlock this goal. (locked goals will state you need to be at level 1000)

The archway goal is now also expired.

For the gem cluster you need to complete the current goals.
If on android, see instructions of how to email support to place your item on post 1 of this thread.

lobius
03-03-13, 09:39 PM
thanx kooky

lobius
03-03-13, 09:42 PM
got anotha ? though is it possible to become lvl 1000 or is that like an awkard error message thats say and im quoting my sister her "it means we you reach this lvl your to old to play this game now move over its my turn lol"

kooky panda
03-04-13, 06:08 AM
got anotha ? though is it possible to become lvl 1000 or is that like an awkard error message thats say and im quoting my sister her "it means we you reach this lvl your to old to play this game now move over its my turn lol"

The 1000 level is just a placement. This just means that the item needs to be unlocked by completing a goal.

rainedrop101
03-04-13, 10:17 AM
Wait. What? I completed all the vday ones except matchmaking/arch goal. I can't even recall if I had the Greedy Goblin one? Is there a way to dig in my account to see. It seems vaguely familiar. Either way I don't have the cluster and should. I already have an outstanding ticket with Team Lava concerning a different matter in Restaurant Story. I sent that ticket on Feb.17 and still no help from them. Will this ticket just sit there unresolved too? :-(

kooky panda
03-04-13, 12:22 PM
Wait. What? I completed all the vday ones except matchmaking/arch goal. I can't even recall if I had the Greedy Goblin one? Is there a way to dig in my account to see. It seems vaguely familiar. Either way I don't have the cluster and should. I already have an outstanding ticket with Team Lava concerning a different matter in Restaurant Story. I sent that ticket on Feb.17 and still no help from them. Will this ticket just sit there unresolved too? :-(

Greedy goblin is a new one- for the Black Dragons, it is still going.
You can email support@teamlava.com and they can check to see what goals you have completed.

For your other email ticket. Make sure you responded back to any email they sent you for info. If no emails at all, check your spam folder. If nothing there, respond back to your email with your ticket number and check on the status of your request.

kms899
03-05-13, 05:57 AM
Hi

Is this item a decoration only, or does it do anything.

kooky panda
03-05-13, 06:34 AM
Hi

Is this item a decoration only, or does it do anything.
It is a decoration.

kms899
03-05-13, 06:46 AM
It is a decoration.

thanks

rainedrop101
03-05-13, 02:48 PM
I have the goal now yay! It arrived after I hatched my night dragon. :) So excited for this one. Not sure why really lol

comfortinc
03-05-13, 04:28 PM
I know that there is the greedy goblin goal, but it looked like there was a gem cluster prize if you completed "Setting of the 2nd Sun," which is the goal with the night dragon. Was that just a glitch or should we send in the same email for that too? Maybe insert "Setting of the 2nd Sun" instead of "Greedy Goblin" in the email?

lobius
03-05-13, 04:51 PM
The 1000 level is just a placement. This just means that the item needs to be unlocked by completing a goal.

ohhhhh aight that kinda sux not everyone can complete the goals in the aloted time with out purchacing gold !!!!!!

Anastisha13
03-06-13, 05:52 AM
I have the Gem Cluster on IOS. It is tiny! What is it's purpose?

MomsHouseofSweets
03-06-13, 06:48 AM
I have the Gem Cluster on IOS. It is tiny! What is it's purpose?

I'm Android and it's a decoration. Might be a decoration for everyone.

hamadrys
03-06-13, 08:07 AM
Did anyone encounter some issues to get it ? Like with the Rose archway ? Like island problems, etc...

kurebiz
03-06-13, 08:30 AM
I know that there is the greedy goblin goal, but it looked like there was a gem cluster prize if you completed "Setting of the 2nd Sun," which is the goal with the night dragon. Was that just a glitch or should we send in the same email for that too? Maybe insert "Setting of the 2nd Sun" instead of "Greedy Goblin" in the email?

I think its a 2-part quest, you have to complete greedy goblin to get the gem cluster, not just breed a night dragon/build habitat/purchase the banner.
But since dark dragons should be permanent, I'm guessing there won't be an expiry for this goal?

kurebiz
03-06-13, 08:31 AM
Did anyone encounter some issues to get it ? Like with the Rose archway ? Like island problems, etc...

Did not encounter any problems for the rose archway, haven't gotten the goblin so I haven't done it for this.
I just copied the email template from the first post, added my storm8 ID to it and sent it.
In fact, got the archway quite fast, like under 2 hours.
They will send a reply informing you that it has been added to your island.

hamadrys
03-06-13, 01:32 PM
Cool. Thank you ! :)

comfortinc
03-06-13, 03:15 PM
Okay, that woud make sense, thanks. I just wish they would have made it look like a two part goal so that it wouldn't be so confusing.

tonguelashing
03-06-13, 05:49 PM
Okay, that woud make sense, thanks. I just wish they would have made it look like a two part goal so that it wouldn't be so confusing.

A two part goal like they did for the Birthday decoration would be cool, that way we can effectively retrieve it from storage that way. I wouldn't be opposed to that. Course, it would be nice to have access to storage soon *hint* *hint* :D

doop01
03-09-13, 03:47 AM
That's weird, when I got the RSVP needed it was added to my market at $0 right away. I didn't need to email this time

nylear13
03-09-13, 05:15 AM
That's weird, when I got the RSVP needed it was added to my market at $0 right away. I didn't need to email this time

I think that is because the robot monument is free. the gem cluster need to be bought if we want more but the initial reward for completing the goal is a free one so they couldn't let us retrieve it from the market

doop01
03-09-13, 12:42 PM
I think that is because the robot monument is free. the gem cluster need to be bought if we want more but the initial reward for completing the goal is a free one so they couldn't let us retrieve it from the market

Ok, was wondering why different :)

amygdane
03-15-13, 03:16 PM
Has anyone received their gem cluster yet? I sent an email 2 days ago and have not heard anything.

kooky panda
03-15-13, 03:54 PM
Has anyone received their gem cluster yet? I sent an email 2 days ago and have not heard anything.
It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your support ticket. If you do not hear anything in the next couple of days,
let me know.

amygdane
03-15-13, 04:14 PM
It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your support ticket. If you do not hear anything in the next couple of days,
let me know.

OK I feel better now, thank you!

thenijn
03-20-13, 02:30 PM
After sending the email i get answer tonight.
Tl dont give me the gem, they have more questions.
My english is not very well toexplain the problem

[removed support email (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?15033-Do-not-post-Support-emails-or-private-communications-in-the-forum)]

thenijn
03-20-13, 03:00 PM
Kooky panda sorry for placing the support email. What can i do now to claim the cluster?. The recomanded mail dont work, i hope you saw it.
All the info tl needed to give my gen is in the mail. I bread goblin dragon, so the goal is completed. Must i trie the same mail another time, hope i get an support employee who knows what to do?

kooky panda
03-20-13, 04:14 PM
Kooky panda sorry for placing the support email. What can i do now to claim the cluster?. The recomanded mail dont work, i hope you saw it.
All the info tl needed to give my gen is in the mail. I bread goblin dragon, so the goal is completed. Must i trie the same mail another time, hope i get an support employee who knows what to do?

I sent you a Private message .
I think everything should be okay now.:D

vcames
03-20-13, 05:07 PM
I sent an email to support on 03/08/13. Got the response email with ticket number. But hasn't heard anything back since then. Anyone else having the same problem? By the way I have 2 epic goblin within the sweepstakes time limit so for sure I did the goal within the time frame...

kooky panda
03-20-13, 07:03 PM
I sent an email to support on 03/08/13. Got the response email with ticket number. But hasn't heard anything back since then. Anyone else having the same problem? By the way I have 2 epic goblin within the sweepstakes time limit so for sure I did the goal within the time frame...
Check your spam folder and make sure an email from support did not end up there. If not, send me a PM (see my signature) with your support ticket number and I will see if a community manager can check the status of your email
Gem Cluster-right?

vickychase
03-22-13, 12:12 AM
I have a problem getting the free gem cluster. I emailed support in the exact format stated here and got a response pretty quick. Support told me to go to forum to get info. I need. I wrote back and said that the info was already obtained from the forum and I need the gem cluster placed on my Island since it doesn't happen automatically for android users. Then support emailed back and said issues I'm having need further investigation and I was asked to provide which game, when the issue happens, and screen shots, etc. Then I stopped hearing from them when I wrote they were being ridiculous. Seriously, what's going on? Are emails sent to support answered by computers or something? I had no problem getting the rose archway.

kooky panda
03-22-13, 05:01 AM
I have a problem getting the free gem cluster. I emailed support in the exact format stated here and got a response pretty quick. Support told me to go to forum to get info. I need. I wrote back and said that the info was already obtained from the forum and I need the gem cluster placed on my Island since it doesn't happen automatically for android users. Then support emailed back and said issues I'm having need further investigation and I was asked to provide which game, when the issue happens, and screen shots, etc. Then I stopped hearing from them when I wrote they were being ridiculous. Seriously, what's going on? Are emails sent to support answered by computers or something? I had no problem getting the rose archway.

Can you send me a PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=46) with your support ticket number? I will see if a community manager can check your support ticket.

henrylucky
03-22-13, 06:14 AM
Why so many people here want a free Gem cluster? It just cost 100,000 coins....

kbrown0410
03-23-13, 06:08 AM
Does this apply to the Easter version? I just completed the goal and pressed collect, then found the cluster in the market for 100k coins...

tonguelashing
03-23-13, 06:49 AM
Does this apply to the Easter version? I just completed the goal and pressed collect, then found the cluster in the market for 100k coins...

Yes, once you complete the goal, send the email described in first post

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 10:22 PM
I just completed the goal and I didn't get the gem cluster, I'm on iOS and it is not in storage... it is in the market though, for 100k but where is my free one?

tonguelashing
04-11-13, 10:38 PM
I just completed the goal and I didn't get the gem cluster, I'm on iOS and it is not in storage... it is in the market though, for 100k but where is my free one?

I wonder if it still thinks you're on Android....I'd email support about it for sure.

DragonTan1
04-11-13, 10:40 PM
I wonder if it still thinks you're on Android....I'd email support about it for sure.

Yeah I was thinking that too, thanks I think I will email them.