PDA

View Full Version : Introducing: Black Dragons! + Habitat Limit increased to 40

Pages : [1] 2

[S8] Elsa
02-28-13, 12:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/M6QpEed.png

In the darkness of the night, while the other Dragons are sleeping, unknown Dragons emerge. Difficult to see under cover of the night, they have gone unnoticed by even the most expert Caretakers. Those who have seen them often discount them as a trick of their eyes, but recent studies have come to light.

Black Dragons, a new base color, is available soon for iOS, Android, and Kindle players!

The base Dragon for this color is the Night Dragon! Night Dragons are very affectionate towards their Caretakers, but the moment Twilight breaks, they'll disappear into the deep black of the sky, blending in among the moon and stars.

Additionally, two new Hybrids will be joining the Night Dragon. The Goblin Dragon loves treasure and isn't very keen about handing it over, which makes him a great companion to guard your Island. Hunter Dragons are s****ed in stealth and tracking, which has proved highly useful when hunting for fresh Firapples to eat!

Please report any issues with the Habitat increase.

RotomGuy
02-28-13, 12:06 PM
This is a wonderful release~

The Night Dragon itself is a 23 hour breed time with Purple and Blue which is nice and unexpected!

And the Goblin Baby put me off but that Epic is really cool!

cedkugedchgd
02-28-13, 12:06 PM
what breeding time is the goblin?!

DragonTan1
02-28-13, 12:10 PM
Nice, especially the one on the left.

kassierae19
02-28-13, 12:11 PM
I just got the Night Dragon first try with lvl 10 Aether and lvl 10 Coral. So happy, considering I've been trying for over a week for Chocolate Dragon.

darla1123
02-28-13, 12:12 PM
I got aether on my first try. which is ok, i don't have that yet. I also don't have mistmoth or wizard, so I hope I get those too lol i just don't want a bunch of coral dragons..........

WayneLovesNatalie
02-28-13, 12:14 PM
ahh man I got a 10 hour wait.

dw9893
02-28-13, 12:18 PM
NO HABITAT INCREASE

wow... KNEW that was coming.

FIX THAT PROBLEM TL.... OR LOSE PAYING CUSTOMERS.

Mani_Sari
02-28-13, 12:19 PM
These 3 are already super cool! I can't wait for the other hybrids! ^_^

cedkugedchgd
02-28-13, 12:20 PM
Omg look at your spell shop guys!!!!!

RotomGuy
02-28-13, 12:23 PM
Squueeeee, I wanted them!

I like how Android gets this update too (im on iOS), but I'm not happy that there was no habitat increase. :(

doobert
02-28-13, 12:26 PM

Wahts a spell shop???

tonguelashing
02-28-13, 12:28 PM
Wahts a spell shop???

A way to trade and craft dragons and decorations, currently only available for iOS users :-(

codenamezebra
02-28-13, 12:28 PM
GARBAGE!! Keep the new dragons! You didnt increase habitat cap and added 3 dragons??? I cant trade my old dragons off and I am not selling one more for 100 coins this is garbage!

Candy3030
02-28-13, 12:31 PM

That is complet bull ....! I bought all those decos for gold!
Should have known we were gonna get s......!

[S8] Elsa
02-28-13, 12:34 PM
NO HABITAT INCREASE

wow... KNEW that was coming.

FIX THAT PROBLEM TL.... OR LOSE PAYING CUSTOMERS.

You can see a recent post I made regarding increasing the Habitat limit here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47208-Get-Real-TL!&p=555936&viewfull=1#post555936). Also, please continue the discussion regarding Habitats on the current thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46855-Efficient-Habitat-dragon-breakdown-why-we-need-more-habitats).

nevadanick
02-28-13, 12:37 PM
2 million for a habitat. LOL>

doobert
02-28-13, 12:38 PM
A way to trade and craft dragons and decorations, currently only available for iOS users :-(

I was kidding and being sarcastic...guess it doesnt translate well in writing. But I do appreciate the answer for those android users who are not aware :-)

tb328
02-28-13, 12:39 PM
I got the Night Dragon breeding Aether and Coral both epic - fixing to breed Night Dragon with Forest

RotomGuy
02-28-13, 12:40 PM
2 million for a habitat. LOL>

I know right... I can't hatch it until I get another million coins because I'm not getting the small then upgrading it.

tonguelashing
02-28-13, 12:45 PM
I know right... I can't hatch it until I get another million coins because I'm not getting the small then upgrading it.

Yeah, I agree. You end up paying 2.5Mil for a habitat when you go the upgrade route. Same with the Farms. Though, you don't need to get the middle farm before the fantasy farm, just sell small farm and buy fantasy farm. Saves a LOT of hassle.

dw9893
02-28-13, 12:46 PM
You can see a recent post I made regarding increasing the Habitat limit here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47208-Get-Real-TL!&p=555936&viewfull=1#post555936). Also, please continue the discussion regarding Habitats on the current thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46855-Efficient-Habitat-dragon-breakdown-why-we-need-more-habitats).

I read that thread, which was closed so I was unable to respond there.. so I'll respond here. I get the limitations that you spoke of.. however your tream hasnt made any great stride to fix the issue. Whether its reducing current animations, or removing a few to allow for habitat expansions, or allowing for some non animated dragons. There needs to be a RESOLUTION before you continue to expand the game with new content. You say you are considering your entire fanbase with the releases, but thats NOT TRUE.. you force people with end game scanarios to remove some of the content they have already worked towards if they want new content. I get the fact that people want new content, noone likes a stale game... but at the same time Id rather have the same 90 dragons until the resolution of habitat incease is solved before adding content that forces me to remove other content Ive spent hours working towards. Trust me, there are a LOT of people who feel this way. You are overly frustrating the hard core players who used to enjoy the game.

davewin
02-28-13, 12:51 PM
Got mine first try.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Darkegg.png

kyliestarpetshop
02-28-13, 12:56 PM
1st try...epic fairy with epic mistmoth....13 hours!!!!

tb328
02-28-13, 01:00 PM
I got the Night Dragon breeding Aether and Coral both epic - fixing to breed Night Dragon with Forest

32 hour breed time - sources say it is the Goblin

RotomGuy
02-28-13, 01:01 PM

Are you sure it isn't a Titan?

tb328
02-28-13, 01:01 PM

Sorry - I said I was going to breed with forest but actually bred with fire - result was 32 hour breed time - Goblin

wassupbaby
02-28-13, 01:02 PM
Hahahaaaa i loveee the update for many reason .
First , some gold items now are craftable. Just imagine how many pp spent gold buying it and now it's craftable =]]]
second, no habitat raise means some pp have to sell their dragons( and i dont have to =]]] ) and now complaints are EVERYWHERE . Really enjoy reading this =]]]
And yeah , new dragons yayyyy =]]]]

lena2008aaaa
02-28-13, 01:04 PM
4 breed wizard and coral: coral, coral, coral and night :D i'm so happy

tonguelashing
Sorry - I said I was going to breed with forest but actually bred with fire - result was 32 hour breed time - Goblin

Nope, That's a titan, one of the potential fails. The new night dragon is like the pink dragon, it can break down on subsequent breedings. The goblin contest is hard for anyone actually breeding instead of buying the dragon.

123cheri
I just got the Night Dragon first try with lvl 10 Aether and lvl 10 Coral. So happy, considering I've been trying for over a week for Chocolate Dragon.

I'm in the same boat you are trying for a Chocolate Dragon. However, thanks for the tip. I got a Night Dragon on the first try with an epic Aether and a level 7 Coral. At least the long breed time gives me a chance to level up my Virtue.

dragonlord196
02-28-13, 01:06 PM
Goblin is 9 Hours and Hunter is 19 Hours. Yes, I used gold to speed up.

RotomGuy
02-28-13, 01:10 PM
I guess in 32 hours I will send you a picture of my Goblin Dragon and we can put it to rest

Goblin is 9 Hours and Hunter is 19 Hours. Yes, I used gold to speed up.

Da da~ ^_^

Got my Night with Level 7 Coral and Lvl 10 Wizard, 2nd try.

salinho
02-28-13, 01:30 PM
Awesome! Got it first try - 23 hours. I wanna speed upppp.

lilasian18
02-28-13, 01:35 PM
After like 10 Corals.. I finally got Night :) with Aether lvl 6 and Coral lvl 4

knj00
02-28-13, 01:37 PM
All of a sudden we have 40 habitats... Where were those when the dragons first came out and I sold dragons and a habitat to get the new one......

zooboo12
02-28-13, 01:39 PM
Thank you Thank You Thank you finally kindle wasn't left behind. We don't have everything but this is a start.

kaylahni
02-28-13, 01:42 PM
All of a sudden we have 40 habitats... Where were those when the dragons first came out and I sold dragons and a habitat to get the new one......

May I ask what platform you play on? I am on an iPhone and I still have 35. Sure would be nice to know these things before I go selling off more. I only sold one so far.

wassupbaby
02-28-13, 01:42 PM

Indeed !!!
Btw : i cant see the black tab in the market. Is it just me ?

RotomGuy
02-28-13, 01:43 PM
Indeed !!!
Btw : i cant see the black tab in the market. Is it just me ?

I can see it, but my Forest tab has been replaced by the Diamond one :S

NouraMoh
02-28-13, 01:43 PM
Restart your device
The limit now is 40 habitats not 35

wassupbaby
02-28-13, 01:44 PM
May I ask what platform you play on? I am on an iPhone and I still have 35. Sure would be nice to know these things before I go selling off more. I only sold one so far.

Im on ip too and i have 40. You should try forced close the game .

knj00
02-28-13, 01:44 PM
iOS I only saw 35 on the Valentine's app but after blowing through 800 gold trying to get Hunter Dragon I went back to original app and now it says 40...

Darkstorm2
02-28-13, 01:47 PM
Goblin was nine hour breed time. I can't get hunter... I keep breeding forest and black and getting fire

wassupbaby
02-28-13, 01:48 PM
I can see it, but my Forest tab has been replaced by the Diamond one :S

I restarted my game and it's fine now .

salinho
02-28-13, 01:48 PM
Oh my gosh! Suddenly the items from the Valentine's are craftable!! Gazebo, Castle, and the Kissing Dragons.
Also, anyone else notice the large pearl, large onyx and large pink gem? (Forgot the name lol)

Also, there is a gem cluster (locked by goal) and a night banner!

cedkugedchgd
02-28-13, 01:49 PM
gazebo and kissing dragons are also craftable?! what do you need for both of them?

Applejacksfriend
Just put Epic Aether and Epic Coral in the den and got a 23 hr breed time :)

MonkeyMomma76
Hey guys...this has only been up for a few hours and you're all breeding the black dragons. How are you doing it? What base colors can you use to get the Night Dragon? Please tell be soon because I want to start trying ASAP :-))

Darkstorm2
02-28-13, 01:51 PM
FYI. These dragons eat a lot of food.

davewin
02-28-13, 01:52 PM
Hey guys...this has only been up for a few hours and you're all breeding the black dragons. How are you doing it? What base colors can you use to get the Night Dragon? Please tell be soon because I want to start trying ASAP :-))

Purple + Blue.

SamKanj
02-28-13, 01:52 PM
Max habitats is 40, i'm on iPhone and playing Valentine's edition.

RotomGuy
02-28-13, 01:53 PM

Blue and Purple ^_^

Darkstorm2
02-28-13, 01:53 PM
Night dragon 23 hours, hunter dragon 19 hours, goblin dragon 9 hours. 1000 to feed at level 6

enoch4
02-28-13, 01:55 PM
Earlier I sold a diamond dragon/diamond habitat to buy the black habitat, there was no other way to get it. But it looks like my game is showing a 40 habitat limit now as well. Thanks? I guess. lol.

LilMzB4Life
02-28-13, 01:56 PM
Earlier I sold a diamond dragon/diamond habitat to buy the black habitat, there was no other way to get it. But it looks like my game is showing a 40 habitat limit now as well. Thanks? I guess. lol.

I sold a diamond and diamond habitat as well just so I could purchase the new habitat. Oh well :-(

FrozenTurtle
02-28-13, 01:57 PM
Got mine first try.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Darkegg.png

Congratulations! :D

maggieyyli
02-28-13, 01:57 PM
Yeah, mine is increased to 40 too, hurray!

salinho
02-28-13, 02:02 PM
gazebo and kissing dragons are also craftable?! what do you need for both of them?

Ack, I completely forgot to check. I just pressed CRAFT on the castle, because I was overly excited. But I can post a picture from another account if you want me to!

enoch4
02-28-13, 02:04 PM
The habitat increase is great news for sure, (thank you for that) and I love having the dark dragons. They are awesome. Great stuff for the game. Just wish these releases were timed better. I feel bummed (to put it lightly) that I spent gold on decor that I can now craft (lesson learned, never spending gold on decor again), and that I sold a valuable dragon that I didn't have to because the habitat cap increase was delayed. Little things like that make an otherwise awesome game kind of more frustrating than it should be. In other news... the hunter dragon is really cool. I have the egg and am excited for it. No luck with goblin yet.

drevo77
02-28-13, 02:04 PM
Tres cool eh?, im on with crafting me a lakeside castle up right now.cool

kaylahni
02-28-13, 02:10 PM
NIGHT DRAGON is breeding with Bubble and Coral (both lvl 8)...23 hours. And thank you to TL for increasing our habitats to 40. It would have been nice to know this info BEFORE having sold off 3 dragons and a habitat but at least I limited the damage. Also like to thank TL for the ability to craft more items with all these "unwanted" dragons we keep getting. So...THANK YOU!

MomsHouseofSweets
02-28-13, 02:12 PM
An increase?? A habitat increase??? YES, an increase!!!!!! Thank you!!!! That will relieve a lot of pressure off so many players!!

LilMzB4Life
02-28-13, 02:13 PM
Would be nice to have my gold bars refunded on the lakeside castle since its craftable now!!! IJS!!!

Darkstorm2
02-28-13, 02:14 PM
100,000 apples to feed each one?

kaylahni
02-28-13, 02:18 PM

Dragon Carriage: 1 sm emerald, 1 sm topaz---20 hrs. Lakeside Castle: 1 sm ruby, 1 sm sapphire---16 hrs. Those are the only Valentine's day items I see in my spell shop. Also large pearls, quartz (pink) and onyx for 10 small gems. SO glad I never buy decorations for gold. Sorry to those who did. Doesn't seem fair but I am very grateful we can craft these now. I assume we will have more craftable items coming since we can now craft large pearls, etc. FINALLY, a purpose for all those Love dragons!!! Yeah!

lori11941
02-28-13, 02:25 PM
Thank you for including Kindle in this one!

MemLaVa
02-28-13, 02:26 PM

Same here. Got mine first try with Epic Magic and Epic Coral. Still trying for that Chocolate Dragon, though....

mammami08
02-28-13, 02:30 PM
Would be nice to have my gold bars refunded on the lakeside castle since its craftable now!!! IJS!!!

I just saw that, i can make my self 37 castels ;) just need a bigger island first ;)

But i think it is a good thing and the habitat increase, i'm about to cry of joy ;)

JakeStorm8
02-28-13, 02:36 PM
Thanks for all the great feedback, everyone! We've been excited for months about the release of the Night Dragon and the black hybrids--a release on all three platforms, no less!

Let me know if you catch any bugs... and stay tuned... more big Dragon Story news on the way :)

-Jake.

Starlitstream
02-28-13, 02:36 PM

In your Island Goals you'll see you have a new goal called Setting of the 2nd Sun. Here it tells you to breed blue and purple to get the Night Dragon. Good luck :-)

grondai
02-28-13, 02:38 PM
I got all three if anyone wants to take a peak come visit my island

Darkstorm2
02-28-13, 02:40 PM
I got all three if anyone wants to take a peak come visit my island

I have my own, thanks!!!

NouraMoh
02-28-13, 02:47 PM
Thanks for all the great feedback, everyone! We've been excited for months about the release of the Night Dragon and the black hybrids--a release on all three platforms, no less!

Let me know if you catch any bugs... and stay tuned... more big Dragon Story news on the way :)

-Jake.

It's good to see you Jake
Thanks for the great updates and all
But I demand a refund!!

Seriously now
You can't do this to us! Serious players who buy gold and spend it on decor
It's *****ing, jake

Not cool
At all

emergRN
02-28-13, 02:50 PM

-Jake.

u guys are awesome with a capital A ;) keep up the great work!

Darkstorm2
02-28-13, 02:52 PM
Suggestion - show some respect to us players that have played from the beginning and raise the MAX LEVEL... Please

Darkstorm2
02-28-13, 02:53 PM
Suggestion - show some respect to us players that have played from the beginning and raise the MAX LEVEL... Please

We've earned it!

lena2008aaaa
02-28-13, 02:54 PM
Max habitats is 40, i'm on iPhone and playing Valentine's edition.
and Android

grondai
02-28-13, 02:54 PM
I love everything about the new update except the craft able decor? I payed a lot of money for that stuff and now I can get it without trying. It's not like you guys made the decorations hard to get...

-Jake.

NouraMoh
02-28-13, 02:55 PM

I second that

RotomGuy
02-28-13, 02:56 PM

-Jake.
Yay, Jake!

I know you guys have to go through a lot of complaints. I can't wait for the remaining hybrids, and I see you used the Onyx and Obsidian ideas ;3

NouraMoh
02-28-13, 02:57 PM
I love everything about the new update except the craft able decor? I payed a lot of money for that stuff and now I can get it without trying. It's not like you guys made the decorations hard to get...

THANK YOU Grondai
It's so frustrating..
Never again
Never
Never

lena2008aaaa
02-28-13, 02:58 PM
O my... I have 150 000 eat, but only 500 000 money. Ohhh New price is no good! I need home for my black dragon!

henrylucky
02-28-13, 03:02 PM
Just curious, what will we get from night fire, because it said super rare ?

hahadrago1998
02-28-13, 03:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/M6QpEed.png

In the darkness of the night, while the other Dragons are sleeping, unknown Dragons emerge. Difficult to see under cover of the night, they have gone unnoticed by even the most expert Caretakers. Those who have seen them often discount them as a trick of their eyes, but recent studies have come to light.

Black Dragons, a new base color, is available soon for iOS, Android, and Kindle players!

The base Dragon for this color is the Night Dragon! Night Dragons are very affectionate towards their Caretakers, but the moment Twilight breaks, they'll disappear into the deep black of the sky, blending in among the moon and stars.

Additionally, two new Hybrids will be joining the Night Dragon. The Goblin Dragon loves treasure and isn't very keen about handing it over, which makes him a great companion to guard your Island. Hunter Dragons are s****ed in stealth and tracking, which has proved highly useful when hunting for fresh Firapples to eat!

Please report any issues with the Habitat increase.

-Jake.
Will there be any new single colour ultra rares?

Darkstorm2
02-28-13, 03:03 PM
THANK YOU Grondai
It's so frustrating..
Never again
Never
Never

I second that

Great update though. I have a lot to do..

Stiggykitty
02-28-13, 03:03 PM
There is a bug
I just bought the big 2 mil big black habitat. But after placement it's showing up as a small one?

I actually did it twice thinking I tapped the wrong one, but nope. It's the same thing. Help!

grondai
02-28-13, 03:06 PM
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/659bd1eaeb97c6e5b6467d1f22a13519_zps3bb5e754.jpg
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/68ca9ab56863273f6060c14eb97927c5_zps8fc4742c.jpg
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/285bce0c0ab437e5d677b5284a9c90e9_zps7fde4d70.jpg

kwhales
02-28-13, 03:09 PM
Ummm grondai ^^^^^ what?

Baraze
02-28-13, 03:11 PM
I came home and powered up my ipad to see the update. Its perfect! I have my three nests full wih virtues and diamonds so i cant try right now, but thats ok. Tomorrow im allowing myself some gold. Thank gosh i got my diamonds a couple months ago or id jusr be anle to drool over the large black sands. I cant wait to see the other colors, especially the black diamonds.

Maybe the new news is the introduction of the other black hybrids and a pearl dragon to be crafted? I saw you can make some large ones.

It may be irritating but as a buyer of gems and boxes, plus lto's in fashion, farm, bakery and restaurant i dont whine when items are made available later without the gamble.

Its no ones fault if items were purchased and then later made as a craftable item. We want what we want when we want it. Its not TLs fault. Many KNEW a habitat increase was likely, no ones fault diamonds and liked dragons were sold. I kept my babies there with a fierce stuborness and lo and behold, i dont need to sell any of my 16 diamond habitats.

Everyone will gripe about what they want, but its a bore seeing every board filled with complaints, when we shoukd be having fun.

Now for MY fun, my castle is in the machine now. Im super happy they only use a small amount if small gems. Im making a bounty of them before any fixes come later!

grondai
02-28-13, 03:12 PM
Ummm grondai ^^^^^ what?

Idk I tried posting pics of the new dragons but something is wrong

grondai
02-28-13, 03:15 PM
No the complaint for me is the fact that we spent quite a bit of money getting the decor and they made it so easy to get them. 2 small gems to make them? That's a joke

I came home and powered up my ipad to see the update. Its perfect! I have my three nests full wih virtues and diamonds so i cant try right now, but thats ok. Tomorrow im allowing myself some gold. Thank gosh i got my diamonds a couple months ago or id jusr be anle to drool over the large black sands. I cant wait to see the other colors, especially the black diamonds.

Maybe the new news is the introduction of the other black hybrids and a pearl dragon to be crafted? I saw you can make some large ones.

It may be irritating but as a buyer of gems and boxes, plus lto's in fashion, farm, bakery and restaurant i dont whine when items are made available later without the gamble.

Its no ones fault if items were purchased and then later made as a craftable item. We want what we want when we want it. Its not TLs fault. Many KNEW a habitat increase was likely, no ones fault diamonds and liked dragons were sold. I kept my babies there with a fierce stuborness and lo and behold, i dont need to sell any of my 16 diamond habitats.

Everyone will gripe about what they want, but its a bore seeing every board filled with complaints, when we shoukd be having fun.

Now for MY fun, my castle is in the machine now. Im super happy they only use a small amount if small gems. Im making a bounty of them before any fixes come later!

grondai
02-28-13, 03:16 PM
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii513/Grondai/68ca9ab56863273f6060c14eb97927c5_zps8fc4742c.jpg

RotomGuy
02-28-13, 03:17 PM
Try imageshack instead? I don't use photobucket for those reasons.

grondai
02-28-13, 03:17 PM

can someone explain why it's doing this?

henrylucky
02-28-13, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I agree. You end up paying 2.5Mil for a habitat when you go the upgrade route. Same with the Farms. Though, you don't need to get the middle farm before the fantasy farm, just sell small farm and buy fantasy farm. Saves a LOT of hassle.

Is that new farm called fantasy farm ? I can't find it

wassupbaby
02-28-13, 03:19 PM

-Jake.

Whattttttt ? More newsssssss ??? Guys , guys RELAXxxxx, more news are comingggggggg :*>

DragonTan1
02-28-13, 03:34 PM

-Jake.

More Dragon Story news?! Can't wait! :D

Suave_Spencer
02-28-13, 03:46 PM
Actually got the Night dragon first go, then sped up the breeding to try get Elf using the luck I thought I had.. Nope. Ah well, glad I have a new dragon for the first time in 2 weeks.

mammami08
02-28-13, 03:52 PM

I totally agree, the people who bought the valentines decor have had it way befor everbody who didn't by it. It is like with dragons, you can breed them al but you can also buy them with gold. I bought a castle cause i wanted one badly, now i can craft more if i wan't to, but don't think i will.

I can also agree a bit with Grondai, i think they come to cheep, they could have made it a little bit more difficult to get = large gems and maybe more gems. I can as it is now craft 37 castles.....!

But i LOVE the update so far, and i got the night dragon resting in its egg, i know i can't be patient enough to wait al 23 h but i will hold out a few more ;)

111ace
02-28-13, 03:53 PM

-Jake.

"BIG UPDATES" that make TL more $$$ and making players leave? LOL!

koiju
02-28-13, 04:02 PM

Classy response Baraze, nice to see someone just happy with the new features - as am I :D

lilllyjacck
02-28-13, 04:11 PM
First try breeding Ether and coral got me wizard :( wah to use gems up and hurry it up or wait

salinho
02-28-13, 04:13 PM

-Jake.

Oh wow, Jake! Good to see you round here. :) I think everyone is absolutely buzzing and thrilled about this update, so thank you! Great work. ;)

There is a bug
I just bought the big 2 mil big black habitat. But after placement it's showing up as a small one?

I actually did it twice thinking I tapped the wrong one, but nope. It's the same thing. Help!
I thought I had that problem as well. But nope, seems like it is the big one, only the info is for the small one. I am sure that when it's built, it will be the large one. Mine looks big, and not small. ;)

salinho
02-28-13, 04:15 PM
Just one thing: this dragon should pnly be breedable after a certain level. Say, level 40. Because under that level, I highly doubt many players will have the required 500,000 for the habitat. It can be very frustrating, to breed a dragon and have to wait to many hours, just to be unable to hatch it...

DragonTan1
02-28-13, 04:21 PM
Just one thing: this dragon should pnly be breedable after a certain level. Say, level 40. Because under that level, I highly doubt many players will have the required 500,000 for the habitat. It can be very frustrating, to breed a dragon and have to wait to many hours, just to be unable to hatch it...

Yeah that is a good point.

flowless
02-28-13, 04:33 PM
I totally agree, the people who bought the valentines decor have had it way befor everbody who didn't by it. It is like with dragons, you can breed them al but you can also buy them with gold. I bought a castle cause i wanted one badly, now i can craft more if i wan't to, but don't think i will.

I can also agree a bit with Grondai, i think they come to cheep, they could have made it a little bit more difficult to get = large gems and maybe more gems. I can as it is now craft 37 castles.....!

But i LOVE the update so far, and i got the night dragon resting in its egg, i know i can't be patient enough to wait al 23 h but i will hold out a few more ;)

with the dragons people knew from the start that they could either breed them or buy them, but with the decor it didnt give the option from the start , very misleading and unfair.

i want to buy the upgraded habits am just afraid that some day they we would be able to buy them for coins or become craftable or something like that

saintlover
02-28-13, 04:39 PM
On my saintstoo account I got it on my 2nd try... took me 8 tries on this account. Hes a hungry little hippo too. So stoked! THANK YOU TL for giving us more habitats!

wassupbaby
02-28-13, 04:42 PM
with the dragons people knew from the start that they could either breed them or buy them, but with the decor it didnt give the option from the start , very misleading and unfair.

i want to buy the upgraded habits am just afraid that some day they we would be able to buy them for coins or become craftable or something like that
Hey , good idea . Make the habitat craftable <3 i like that
And yeah, you're right , it's not like dragons.

Loxieland
02-28-13, 04:44 PM
I play on a Kindle and feel like it is my birthday!!!

lightningougi
02-28-13, 04:53 PM
Wow these new dragon types are absolutely gorgeous. I'm so excited and I haven't even started on the pink dragons yet! I so want to see the new hybrids that come with it, especially blue + black and white + black.

And an obsidian dragon released along with a crafting trading update pls?

Nellie_Lou
02-28-13, 05:05 PM

-Jake.

Jake! You can't go do that to us! LOL :)

msvidkiller13
02-28-13, 05:09 PM
WOW Kindle got this :) Thank You :)

nbella1414
02-28-13, 05:12 PM
Got my Night Dragon on the second try with Coral/Magic. Aether didn't work for me. It's the cutest little thing !!

grondai
02-28-13, 05:19 PM
Has anyone got the goblin yet? It seriously took me 750 gold to finally breed it

nylear13
02-28-13, 05:19 PM
The black dragons are gorgeous! I especially love the hunter dragon <3 haven't been this excited over New dragons in a while. Thank you TL! :D

doop01
02-28-13, 05:26 PM
Has anyone got the goblin yet? It seriously took me 750 gold to finally breed it

Yeah finally got it. I had 11 goes at it for 10 diff dragons. Cost me a fair amount too. I think ill go with a pie now to get the next one, way too many possible outcomes!

doop01
02-28-13, 05:27 PM
Yeah finally got it. I had 11 goes at it for 10 diff dragons. Cost me a fair amount too. I think ill go with a pie now to get the next one, way too many possible outcomes!

Whoops, *pure*. We haven't got pie drags yet lol

salinho
02-28-13, 05:45 PM
I agree, hunter looks pretty awesome. :)

Whoops, *pure*. We haven't got pie drags yet lol

That was one of the funniest things I've read here. X'D
Congrats!

tonguelashing
02-28-13, 05:57 PM

-Jake.

Thanks Jake and TeamLava programmers on making this available for all 3 platforms at the same time. It's greatly appreciated, though I'm sure my Kindle cousins appreciate it even more :-)

I'm excited about the teaser of more news coming. I REALLY hope it's an Update to Android and Kindle versions to bring things in line with the iOS version of this game. But either way, I'm excited and a very thankful Android user.

magzlitex777
02-28-13, 05:59 PM
I am very grateful to be able to have the new color HOWEVER I am a bit irratated about the dragon being 600 gold.....

SybreTiger
02-28-13, 06:00 PM
I am very grateful to be able to have the new color HOWEVER I am a bit irratated about the dragon being 600 gold.....

Well it is breedable...

kwhales
02-28-13, 06:03 PM
Well it is breedable...

Yes. Purple and blue.

grondai
02-28-13, 06:08 PM
Ya I think this is the end of normal coin dragons. TL probably gets more money off these breed splitting dragons because they are so hard to get

magzlitex777
02-28-13, 06:14 PM
Well it is breedable...

Oh lol I stand corrected. But I am still very glad kindle got this update. I really like this game but with having all but a few dragons kindle has available to them I was running out of things to do. :)

salinho
02-28-13, 06:41 PM
Ya I think this is the end of normal coin dragons. TL probably gets more money off these breed splitting dragons because they are so hard to get

You're right! Bah. This is terrible. -.- them and these strategies... Quite ingenious, actually.

Huh? Who said that? :p

sharbuch
02-28-13, 07:00 PM
OK got all 3 new ones that was exciting
Night Coral and aether lvl 10
Goblin night lvl 10 and Fire lvl 10
Hunter night lvl10 and forest lvl 10

Now if I could just get Mercury been trying since I started this game won't come to me. Driving me nuts. Someone help please.

magzlitex777
02-28-13, 07:05 PM
OK got all 3 new ones that was exciting
Night Coral and aether lvl 10
Goblin night lvl 10 and Fire lvl 10
Hunter night lvl10 and forest lvl 10

Now if I could just get Mercury been trying since I started this game won't come to me. Driving me nuts. Someone help please.

Took me FOREVER to get mercury. Jus have to stick with it. I got mine using water and diamond both epic.

GDude118
02-28-13, 07:06 PM
Jake: since this wonderful update is in the valentines edition and normal edition, which is considered the most up to date version? Or basically, can we go back to normal dragon story and stop playing the valentines edition?

P.S. love the update! Love the habitat increase! Love the craftable decor! Can't wait to see what's is to come! :)

kwobb_xx
02-28-13, 07:21 PM
UGH super jealous of everyone who already has all THREE lol... I was breeding a wizard from yesterday to complete the goal, put it on the nest and threw epic water and epic magic in the den hoping i'd get lucky.... and nope, another wizard. So i have about 15 hours more to wait before I can try again ):

although i guess i should still feel kinda lucky since wizards avoid some people :P

I'm on android and I love love love how we're finally catching up to everything iOS has... I'll be the happiest girl alive once we get crafting/trading and the storage/goal capabilities. I'm going after that topaz dragon first!

sharbuch
02-28-13, 07:31 PM
Keep getting water over and over and over and over sold 60 of them so far

Candy3030
02-28-13, 07:33 PM
Should we be breeding these dragons on the valentines ds or it dosent make a difference ????

Darkstorm2
02-28-13, 07:38 PM
I can't stand the pink any more so I use the original version

plby
02-28-13, 07:42 PM
which is considered the most up to date version? Or basically, can we go back to normal dragon story and stop playing the valentines edition?

The Valentine's edition is the most up to date. I'm using the regular version (iOS) and the dragons can be bred but the goal is missing, it's only in the VE version.

cortnylyn
02-28-13, 07:44 PM
On Kindle we have the goal as well. Thank you TL :)

plby
02-28-13, 07:51 PM
The Valentine's edition is the most up to date. I'm using the regular version (iOS) and the dragons can be bred but the goal is missing, it's only in the VE version.

- and restarted the phone after writing this and the goal showed up...

kandeegrlz
02-28-13, 07:53 PM

This is unfortunately SOMEWHAT my dilemma :( I bred it on my first try with magic and water... At least I think it is since its 23 hours... Only I'm level 14 and it won't let me buy a black sands habitat until level 23.... Can these guys reside anywhere else???

grondai
02-28-13, 08:01 PM
This is unfortunately SOMEWHAT my dilemma :( I bred it on my first try with magic and water... At least I think it is since its 23 hours... Only I'm level 14 and it won't let me buy a black sands habitat until level 23.... Can these guys reside anywhere else???

I would just sell it. It seems to be a pretty common dragon and I'm sure it won't be any trouble getting it later on

tmj52
02-28-13, 08:13 PM
I bred level 7 coral and level 9 wizard. Got Aether on third try And I got Night on fifth try. I used over 100 gold bars but it was worth it.

DaDa_323
02-28-13, 08:35 PM
The language of my game used to be English. But this morning when I woke up, with updates of the new black dragons, the language has been changed to “Simple Chinese” automatically. I can't find in anywhere to fix this... Can anyone help to get it back as I feel very depressed to view the strange names at Simple Chinese…

james1822
02-28-13, 08:45 PM
Pretty please? Give Android crafting ?

doop01
02-28-13, 09:09 PM
Thanks Jake and TeamLava programmers on making this available for all 3 platforms at the same time. It's greatly appreciated, though I'm sure my Kindle cousins appreciate it even more :-)

I'm excited about the teaser of more news coming. I REALLY hope it's an Update to Android and Kindle versions to bring things in line with the iOS version of this game. But either way, I'm excited and a very thankful Android user.
I'm with you on that one tonguelashing! Excellent update and SO pleased everyone got it at the same time. It's bad enough for android users like me to watch on while ios has so much more, but my poor kindle neighbors! I'm the most happy for them today I think!

azychan
02-28-13, 09:26 PM
i got 22h, it's a wizard :( i'm a bit dissapointed :(

cheryllemon
02-28-13, 09:30 PM
I just got 23 hours!!! I used an epic for both Aether and Coral dragons.

jovanisto
02-28-13, 09:33 PM
Can't believe that once again decor was added to the spell shop AFTER i purchased them with gold. I wasted 200 gold ! Never again will i buy decor for gold. You got me twice, that's it. Icould have one of the mega habitat instead :(

n80j86
02-28-13, 09:46 PM
Yay, tried many times breeding Aether with (mistmoth, coral and wizard)....kept getting coral or aether. Breeding with coral and magic got me night....yay!!! looking forward to hunter...good luck all

GoldenTiger99
02-28-13, 10:19 PM
I just got the night dragon :D First 2 tries coral dragons ,3rd try I got the night dragon! All 3 times I used mistmoth+aether.

opanugie
02-28-13, 10:41 PM
these black theme, are going the same hybrid system as pink hybrid?

stoogehunter
02-28-13, 10:58 PM
I can't wait to see what the black/diamond hybrid will be!

TashbearHG
02-28-13, 11:11 PM
Got m night dragon first try. Yeah, for some reason it was easier to get than my Virtue dragon.

Baraze
02-28-13, 11:22 PM
I finally for one with crusader and anubis on the second try. I still gave a bug though. Two infinites, two diamonds, diamond and unicorn, diamond and angel. Diamond and passion. They ALL gave me fire dragons. Its madness!

Baraze
02-28-13, 11:26 PM

Theyre definitely making a ****ing in the money department. How many of us have used gold today?! I used to covet gold sales, as they were very rare. Now its every other day that I see one on here and on monster and castle. They know we will jump at the chance to buy. Sucks to say it, but I know im about to get some. Im impatient.

Baraze
02-28-13, 11:27 PM
I finally for one with crusader and anubis on the second try. I still gave a bug though. Two infinites, two diamonds, diamond and unicorn, diamond and angel. Diamond and passion. They ALL gave me fire dragons. Its madness!

I sound semi illiterate. I cant stand this autocorrect.

kandeegrlz
02-28-13, 11:35 PM

Hilarious :D

wimsical
02-28-13, 11:48 PM
:() I can't believe I can actually get this!!!!!!!!!!

wimsical
02-28-13, 11:49 PM
:() I can't believe I can actually get this!!!!!!!!!!

Woops, meant :)

infinitelove19
02-28-13, 11:49 PM

I understand you to say that you are getting fire, when it is in no way meant to be possible. I also recall somewhere in ts thread someone saying they got fire trying for hunter dragon, using night & forest.

I just got a fire trying teying for Mercury with Infinity & Water. Since the egg was ready in 10 seconds, I'm guessing it's FIRE. (Please note I am using original DS, not Valentine edition on IOS, not sure about the other ppl)

DEFINITELY a new glitch & seems only to have happened since the latest update. You got this, Jake???

skygazer
03-01-13, 12:50 AM
I got one by breeding wizzard and mismoth, first try. Guess i got lucky!

opanugie
03-01-13, 01:07 AM
I just got 23 hours!!! I used an epic for both Aether and Coral dragons.

thanks for combo, it worked for me 1st try 23hrs after 1 try with magic and water got coral

saythelove
03-01-13, 01:46 AM
First try w Magic (Lvl 8) & Water (Level 9) - 23hour! Not gonna even use any gold because the habitat cost a bomb, no point quickening when i have to buy the wait for the habitat. :/

winkysy
03-01-13, 02:09 AM
bred water & magic and got black (1st try)
bred black & cupid and got goblin (2nd try) - bred other combos 2x fail
bred black & poison and got hunter (1st try) - bred other combos 3x fail
total gold used = 180 (to me that is lucky)

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-01-13, 02:21 AM

lmao!!

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-01-13, 02:38 AM
players have to sell off dragons to accommodate new dragons?

In regards to people having to sell of dragons to accommodate the new ones.... they didn't really have to had they chosen to wait a little. We were all hoping TL raised the cap and they did :D
I'm not sure of the timeframe between the dragons being released and the cap being raised, but I suspect it was under 2 hours?

But because a few people wanted to breed/hatch/epic all 3 within the first hour of them being released - yeah they may have had to sell a habitat/dragon or two.

But hey! This should be a happy post!
:D

Colliinnn
03-01-13, 04:28 AM
1st try got the 23h with epic aether/coral:D

NouraMoh
03-01-13, 04:33 AM
Any other combos for Goblin ?

wassupbaby
03-01-13, 04:52 AM
Gemstone dragons are able to breed ... again !

Baraze
03-01-13, 05:50 AM
This goblin is ****ing me. Keep getting charms. And a mermaid, plus a couple super dragons. Boo!

winkysy
03-01-13, 05:53 AM
night & cupid gave me goblin both on ipad & iphone.

winkysy
03-01-13, 05:55 AM
night & poison gave me hunter both on ipad & iphone (1st try!)

davewin
03-01-13, 06:15 AM
my new baby :)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/BabyNight2.png

hamadrys
03-01-13, 06:17 AM
Congrats ! Isn't he cute ???

drag0nValley
03-01-13, 06:54 AM
Finally got the night dragon - Diamond and coral !yay

henrylucky
03-01-13, 07:55 AM
Finally got the night dragon - Diamond and coral !yay

Yippee, After 3 Coral with another combo..., I'm breeding the Night now ! With your combo on first try ! Thanks !

catlady920
03-01-13, 08:33 AM
Aether and mistmoth first try. The egg is really cool

Kami365
03-01-13, 08:39 AM
Yahoo!! FINALLY I GOT NIGHT DRAGON BREEDING MISTMOTH 4 & EPIC SAPPHIRE DRAGON..23 HOUR, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT,SO HAPPY THO:)

saintlover
03-01-13, 09:27 AM
bred water & magic and got black (1st try)
bred black & cupid and got goblin (2nd try) - bred other combos 2x fail
bred black & poison and got hunter (1st try) - bred other combos 3x fail
total gold used = 180 (to me that is lucky)

WOW you ARE lucky! Still no Goblin for me yet. Got frustrated and went to bed. Have a whole lot of supers to send to the trading house...

In regards to people having to sell of dragons to accommodate the new ones.... they didn't really have to had they chosen to wait a little. We were all hoping TL raised the cap and they did :D
I'm not sure of the timeframe between the dragons being released and the cap being raised, but I suspect it was under 2 hours?

But because a few people wanted to breed/hatch/epic all 3 within the first hour of them being released - yeah they may have had to sell a habitat/dragon or two.

But hey! This should be a happy post!

I had been thinking the whole night before how I was going to move dragons around so i could get this black dragon and decided it would have to be a diamond habitat. Got busy through the day and logged into the forum and saw the new dragons and habitat increase. I am soooooo happy!!! Looks like there will lots of good things coming down the pike for us in the near future since they gave us another 5! Thanks Team Lava!!! Im over the moon!

RotomGuy
03-01-13, 09:47 AM
I wonder, should I use this gold I just got to speed my eggy up, or shall I wait patiently?

azychan
03-01-13, 10:11 AM
i got one with aether/mistmoth, after a coral and a wizard.
i'm waiting, he and my infinity are in nests :D

RotomGuy
03-01-13, 10:22 AM
Sped it up, and my first attempt at a goblin turned up an Athlete!

Afishkiss
03-01-13, 11:22 AM
Got mine yesterday with simple water/magic 23hrs, first try.:) Dark dragons, habitat increase, and gold items craftable. Thanks TL for the great update! Let's appreciate and less complain.:)

Baraze
03-01-13, 12:16 PM
After spending 250 gold and getting so many supers and corals i took a break for a couple hours. I went back and got goblin and hunter back to back. I used ruby and forest for them.

brandonu
03-01-13, 02:06 PM
In regards to people having to sell of dragons to accommodate the new ones.... they didn't really have to had they chosen to wait a little.

Sure they did. If they wanted to have a completed black habitat ready for their dragons (especially if using gold which TL encourages), they had to sell 1-3 dragons and an existing habitat to make room for the new habitat. It makes no sense that the dragons were released prior to the habitat cap increase.

kwhales
03-01-13, 03:41 PM
Sure they did. If they wanted to have a completed black habitat ready for their dragons (especially if using gold which TL encourages), they had to sell 1-3 dragons and an existing habitat to make room for the new habitat. It makes no sense that the dragons were released prior to the habitat cap increase.

I agree with Lola. It doesn't take 46 hours to build a habitat. So the hab would have been finished in time. Speeding, that's a personal thing and if you are going to use it, you will have to deal with the consequences. I don't even start thinking about a new hab until I know I am getting a dragon that will need it. There is usually plenty of time between breeding and putting the dragon in the habitat. Selling is not necessary.

Scarletfyr
03-01-13, 07:50 PM
Night and fire on 4 try got Goblin after Titan wait. Best of luck!

belizeanmama
03-01-13, 07:53 PM

Just think of it as the cost of being a first adopter. this is true for tvs, phones, video game systems, etc. the first adopters pay a higher price and usually deal with more bugs. Then later on prices drop and bugs are worked out. I like the upgraded habitats but don't think they are worth their current price. So I'll just do without.

belizeanmama
03-01-13, 07:57 PM

I'm a little confused because on my game the two came out together. I checked earlier on the 28th and there was nothing there. I checked later in the day...nothing, I was starting to feel bummed. And then late on the 28th right before I went to bed I checked again and saw that the dragon was now available and the habitats were available with a sign that said 35/40 and that's how i realized they had increased the habitat cap...talk about an awesome surprise.

Scarletfyr
03-01-13, 07:58 PM
Just think of it as the cost of being a first adopter. this is true for tvs, phones, video game systems, etc. the first adopters pay a higher price and usually deal with more bugs. Then later on prices drop and bugs are worked out. I like the upgraded habitats but don't think they are worth their current price. So I'll just do without.

Very well stated belizeanmama. Good night and good luck to all! BTW this coincided with the full moon?

Baraze
03-01-13, 07:59 PM
Habitats wont be craftable anytime soon. Not the regular coin costing ones at least. It would be gnarly if the gold ones are somewhere down the line. I just wont hold my breath. The black dragons have been asked for since forever, so i suppose its natural they are expensive to house. Gives us player something to work for.

I just wish I hadnt bought two. Then sold one. And remembered later more will come and id prefer to keep them in the black habitat. Stupid error, but we do and learn.

finnth12
03-01-13, 08:33 PM
Why do I always stuck with this blue and magic color?! Lvl 94 still don't have aether and mistmoth. Every time I breed blue and magic always corals. My other account that doesn't have lots of coins, no space to put the habitat and just low level, bred blue and magic yesterday and got 23 hrs. Today I tried again and guess what? 23 hrs again. I have to sell couple of farms to fit just 1 black SMALL habitat. :( why not on my main account?!?!

dollface14
03-01-13, 10:26 PM
Why do I always stuck with this blue and magic color?! Lvl 94 still don't have aether and mistmoth. Every time I breed blue and magic always corals. My other account that doesn't have lots of coins, no space to put the habitat and just low level, bred blue and magic yesterday and got 23 hrs. Today I tried again and guess what? 23 hrs again. I have to sell couple of farms to fit just 1 black SMALL habitat. :( why not on my main account?!?! I really believe some accounts can't get certain dragons unless paying for them

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-01-13, 10:45 PM
Lvl 94 still don't have aether and mistmoth. Every time I breed blue and magic always corals.

My neighbour has this issue too.... with the exact same pair. It's kinda weird.
I have this problem with clown and mermaid. I've tried and neither pair want anything to do with my island! :(
But I will get them!! (I say so boldly! lol)

thatgirl444
03-01-13, 11:48 PM
This is the best update since the pink dragons and habitats....Pink is still number one for me....but black is right behind.
I love the dragons, especially Goblin...he looks like such a little rebel :) Im over the moon with the habitat increase. Almost had to sell my UNUSED diamond habitat. Diamon is just avoiding me, no matter what I do.
Just got my 23 hour breed with coral and mistmoth. Cant wait to see my new baby. Thank you TL for an awesome update!!!!!!
And thank you for letting us craft the decorations. I know it sucks for many who bought it....I feel bad about that...I myself played with the idea of buying some, but held off as I had a feeling something like this could happen. Now I hope they make kissing dragons and the gazeebo craftable as well

ShelesSweets
03-01-13, 11:53 PM
Thanks tor including Kindle players in this new update. However, I'm really ticked off to see that all the new decor that costs us gold to purchase can be obtained by others for free. Why don't you allow Kindle players to purchase the decor for coins since we have not been given the ability to craft?

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-02-13, 06:02 AM
Can anyone tell me how much the gem cluster is after you've completed the goal and gotten the first one? Is it available for coins? or gold?

henrylucky
03-02-13, 06:23 AM
Can anyone tell me how much the gem cluster is after you've completed the goal and gotten the first one? Is it available for coins? or gold?

I haven't complete the goal but, I will complete it soon(Night on my nest, and already buy black sand and the banner). But, I think it's for gold

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-02-13, 06:33 AM
I haven't complete the goal but, I will complete it soon(Night on my nest, and already buy black sand and the banner). But, I think it's for gold

Ugh, I had a feeling that gold would be the case....... : /
I hope it's coins still!! They're so pretty.

moostermine
03-02-13, 07:19 AM
Ugh, I had a feeling that gold would be the case....... : /
I hope it's coins still!! They're so pretty.

100,000 coins

hamadrys
03-02-13, 07:20 AM
That is not bad at all.

henrylucky
03-02-13, 07:23 AM
Gem cluster just 100,000

nylear13
03-02-13, 07:59 AM
100,000 coins

Gem cluster just 100,000

a new decoration that can be bought with coins? awesome! I'm loving the black updates. thanks TL for listening to our feedback :)

can't wait to get the gem cluster! my night is still in the den with 19hrs to go

grondai
03-02-13, 08:29 AM
Once I finally max out all my dragons I'll fill my island with gem clusters

jovanisto
03-02-13, 09:17 AM
Why do I always stuck with this blue and magic color?! Lvl 94 still don't have aether and mistmoth. Every time I breed blue and magic always corals. My other account that doesn't have lots of coins, no space to put the habitat and just low level, bred blue and magic yesterday and got 23 hrs. Today I tried again and guess what? 23 hrs again. I have to sell couple of farms to fit just 1 black SMALL habitat. :( why not on my main account?!?!

I'm also level 94 with no aether (or mermaid or familiar or diamond...). It took me like 2 full weeks trying constantly to get a wizard.... But hey hey hey ! Magic + athletic ! First try = planet. Second try = black :)

jovanisto
03-02-13, 09:18 AM
I did magic and wizard because i thought i could also get a cupid... That i don't have...

kwhales
03-02-13, 09:41 AM
I did magic and wizard because i thought i could also get a cupid... That i don't have...

I am using this combo too. Corals all the way.

kms899
03-02-13, 10:03 AM
I just breed water and magic and I have a 23hrs time limit, so it could be a black dragon or caeser.

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-02-13, 10:19 AM
100,000 coins

Gem cluster just 100,000

Well that's an amazingly pleasant surprise!!
Thanks guise

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-02-13, 10:20 AM
I just breed water and magic and I have a 23hrs time limit, so it could be a black dragon or caeser.

It's the Night dragon.
Caesar is white/green/yellow.

Congrats!

kms899
03-02-13, 10:37 AM
It's the Night dragon.
Caesar is white/green/yellow.

Congrats!

thanks

I couldn't be bothered to wait and used gold to speed up the breeding, and yes I have the night dragon, breed the same water and magic and have another night dragon, need to buy another hab for it, have to sell my diamond hab to get another, have 4 diamond hab, but no diamond dragon and any dragon to use it, diamond dragon seems hard to get, tried many combination, no luck.

zhynabella
03-02-13, 11:38 AM
hello, does anyone know why does the eggs of goblin and hunter say "TEMP"? i don't get it. are they limited or somthing?! http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35073-Dragon-Story-Inventory-Chart-Checklist

sehana
03-02-13, 11:47 AM
hello, does anyone know why does the eggs of goblin and hunter say "TEMP"? i don't get it. are they limited or somthing?! http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35073-Dragon-Story-Inventory-Chart-Checklist
Oh no, the TEMP means it's a temporary egg because I need a larger image of the egg.
my bad

kms899
03-02-13, 12:47 PM
I think you can just hold the egg and not hatch it

westkeylady
03-02-13, 12:49 PM

-Jake.

I am at level 21 and just bred a night dragon egg, but the market says that the black sand dragons and their habitats are both locked until level 23. Does this mean I have to wait to hatch it and throw it away? That is not fair cause I am not supposed to even be able breed it yet. I really do not want to throw away a rare dragon especially after it takes 2 days of breeding den/nest time :(

lobius
03-02-13, 12:59 PM
got a night dragon my first try but bred Charm Dragon (Left) and Serpent Dragon (Right) was going for a different breed but siked i got my hands on the night dragon

neferlicious
03-02-13, 02:03 PM
I am level 19 and have a night dragon I can't hatch because I need to level up 4 times before I can buy a habitat. I have invested an insane amount of time into this egg and now I have to sit around for weeks before I can hatch any other dragons or release my breeders back to their habitats. After investing time and money into this game, perhaps it is time to cut my losses. Frustrated and disappointed since I was attempting to complete the coral dragon goal.

maguar
03-02-13, 02:11 PM
I am at level 21 and just bred a night dragon egg, but the market says that the black sand dragons and their habitats are both locked until level 23. Does this mean I have to wait to hatch it and throw it away? That is not fair cause I am not supposed to even be able breed it yet. I really do not want to throw away a rare dragon especially after it takes 2 days of breeding den/nest time :(

I've flagged this over

finnth12
03-02-13, 02:21 PM
My neighbour has this issue too.... with the exact same pair. It's kinda weird.
I have this problem with clown and mermaid. I've tried and neither pair want anything to do with my island! :(
But I will get them!! (I say so boldly! lol)

I got clown when I bred red, yellow, blue, green. I forgot what was it, but I wasn't planning to make one and it just appeared out of now where, lol. Good luck to u, I wish I could get aether and mistmoth on the way....:)

finnth12
03-02-13, 02:27 PM
I'm also level 94 with no aether (or mermaid or familiar or diamond...). It took me like 2 full weeks trying constantly to get a wizard.... But hey hey hey ! Magic + athletic ! First try = planet. Second try = black :)

I got the wizard easily, but again corals are coming together too. I don't want to use other color because I want to narrow the outcome. I will try magic and athletic if I'm still getting the corals. Thanks for the thought :)

finnth12
03-02-13, 07:26 PM
Yay, just got another night, got 3 of them 3 in a row with blue and magic. WAIT.... Not on this account! So...bummer. :( this is so irritating.

Baraze
03-02-13, 07:30 PM
Yay, just got another night, got 3 of them 3 in a row with blue and magic. WAIT.... Not on this account! So...bummer. :( this is so irritating.

Dont you just hate when that happens?

kms899
03-02-13, 07:50 PM

when you want it, you never get it, and when don't want them, they just keep popping up.

I have 2 with water and magic.

jewelz22
03-02-13, 08:20 PM
I still can't get Hunter!!!! Ugh......

bangerang5310
03-02-13, 08:34 PM
Goblin is proving very tricky for me. Fire and Night got me

Titan x2
Left heart x4
right heart x3
Planet x2
Super x3
Charm
Aetherx2
Wizard
Cupid.
Thank goodness I bought my itunes voucher on sale and then gold was 30% off!! And NO I STILL did not get the Goblin!! I gave up and tried for Diamond which on level 94 and after 9 months of daily obsessive plating I finally Got!!!! So yeah, not so concerned about the Goblin anymore, although I will keep trying, but slowly 'cos I have no more gold left (insert frowny face).
Team Lava This is a fantastic update. Thankyou so much!. I may be riding my diamond high, but I so appreicate the habitat upgrade to 40. Now that I have my Diamond (still smiling) I will definitely need it.

finnth12
03-02-13, 08:39 PM

Yes I do. I wish the night is on my main account.

Mani_Sari
03-02-13, 09:10 PM
when you want it, you never get it, and when don't want them, they just keep popping up.

Magic words to my ears. Likewise here, tried over 30 times for Cupid with all possible combos yet nothing. 1st try going for Goblin and poof, 18 hrs sheesh.

Baraze
03-02-13, 10:05 PM
Goblin is proving very tricky for me. Fire and Night got me

Titan x2
Left heart x4
right heart x3
Planet x2
Super x3
Charm
Aetherx2
Wizard
Cupid.
Thank goodness I bought my itunes voucher on sale and then gold was 30% off!! And NO I STILL did not get the Goblin!! I gave up and tried for Diamond which on level 94 and after 9 months of daily obsessive plating I finally Got!!!! So yeah, not so concerned about the Goblin anymore, although I will keep trying, but slowly 'cos I have no more gold left (insert frowny face).
Team Lava This is a fantastic update. Thankyou so much!. I may be riding my diamond high, but I so appreicate the habitat upgrade to 40. Now that I have my Diamond (still smiling) I will definitely need it.

I dont remember how many times I tried, but I used 250 gold after getting nothing but charms. This has helped me with all the dragons, take a break. For instance, after many fails for goblin, try to breed something else or log off for 20 minutes then go back and try again. I got goblin and hunter back to back.

Now if only this would work on monster.....cannot believe I still dont have the monster from two weeks ago!

CuddlyDragon
03-02-13, 10:13 PM
We are looking into this, thanks everyone :F

infinitelove19
03-03-13, 01:11 AM

What, exactly, are you looking into???

I think you're referring to being able to get the black dragon egg BEFORE being able to buy a habitat to house it, but this is not clear....?

holly_angel
03-03-13, 01:19 AM
I saw somewhere else that the goblin and hunter dragons are temporary, is there any truth to that?

Seems untrue as there are habitats for sale but I need to be sure before spending two million coins that are going to be hard to save up for if I cant get the dragons after all that..

infinitelove19
03-03-13, 01:30 AM
I saw somewhere else that the goblin and hunter dragons are temporary, is there any truth to that?

Seems untrue as there are habitats for sale but I need to be sure before spending two million coins that are going to be hard to save up for if I cant get the dragons after all that..

I think they are NOT temporary.

The image used for the eggs on the list has the word "TEMP" on it, but the mod who posted them said this was simply an indication that the image needs to be replaced with one the proper size. I think this is the source of the 'temporary' status. ;-)

holday
03-03-13, 03:31 AM
Think I have got this! 23 hr breeding time? I bred mine with water and the aurora dragon! Also if any of you need. I among I bred mine with firestorm and aurora! Add me ppl play everyday I.d holday

holday
03-03-13, 03:32 AM
A diamond dragon I bred with firestorm and aurora dragon

Suave_Spencer
03-03-13, 04:20 AM
First attempt at Goblin got me a Mistmoth. Now, maybe I can get Aether and Cupid...

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-03-13, 04:48 AM

I'm lost. What are you looking into....??

kwhales
03-03-13, 05:26 AM
I'm lost. What are you looking into....??

Maybe the problem with getting night at level 20 but the habitat is locked until level 23. That's the only thing I see that they could be looking into.

pennyvilles
03-03-13, 07:04 AM
Are the hunter dragons available to breed on kindle? I know you can buy them, but I won't spend gold buying them.

RotomGuy
03-03-13, 07:11 AM
Are the hunter dragons available to breed on kindle? I know you can buy them, but I won't spend gold buying them.

All Blacks should be available on Kindle.

davewin
03-03-13, 07:39 AM
Got em' :D
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/NightDragons.png

RotomGuy
03-03-13, 08:35 AM
Got em' :D
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/NightDragons.pngDarn your ridiculous stock of food x3

salinho
03-03-13, 08:58 AM
Darn your ridiculous stock of food x3

.... I just noticed that. JAW DROPPING XD
I have 1.445,000 exp points and I don't have near all that cash and food! I have like 7million coins (which, by the time of my next expansion in 2days, will decrease by a million again -.-) and 280,000 food. Lol.

salinho
03-03-13, 09:00 AM
.... I just noticed that. JAW DROPPING XD
I have 1.311,000 exp points and I don't have near all that cash and food! I have like 7million coins (which, by the time of my next expansion in 2days, will decrease by a million again -.-) and 280,000 food. Lol.

Lol, got my experience points wrong. Fail! :)
Now that I think about it, maybe my lack of diamond dragons is to blame... :(

davewin
03-03-13, 10:11 AM
I'll have 1,000,000 food in about a week or so :D

salinho
03-03-13, 10:19 AM

Ouch. :p

kms899
03-03-13, 10:40 AM
I have a strange situation, just had a night dragon and feed to level 3 turned to evolve, and the connection went weird, so I just jumped to the valantine edition, and it asked for a few more food (still on level 2), feed again to level 3 and put it in the evolver and the connection disconnected, when connected again, went back to new dawn, now my night dragon skipped level 3 and now at level 4.5 without going through the 23hrs process, just starting evolving at level 6 now.

kwhales
03-03-13, 10:42 AM
I have a strange situation, just had a night dragon and feed to level 3 turned to evolve, and the connection went weird, so I just jumped to the valantine edition, and it asked for a few more food (still on level 2), feed again to level 3 and put it in the evolver and the connection disconnected, when connected again, went back to new dawn, now my night dragon skipped level 3 and now at level 4.5 without going through the 23hrs process, just starting evolving at level 6 now.

Be happy. Less feeding.

Naomi232
03-03-13, 10:45 AM
night & poison gave me hunter both on ipad & iphone (1st try!)

I've been trying for Hunter (it's so cute) with no luck. First try with poison worked. Thanks winkysy!!

I'll try the Cupid advice next.

arsenal550
03-03-13, 11:45 AM
all i get is stupid charm dragons from breeding black high breed time grrrr

B4Ballet
03-03-13, 12:12 PM
For once I got a new dragon on the first time breeding!!!
Wizard + Coral = 23 hours ... Night Dragon!
Thank you TL for making these available for Kindle :D

grondai
03-03-13, 12:45 PM

Do you only have to spend 10k food to max a dragon? Cause you should be going down having to spend 100k food on dark dragons

nbella1414
03-03-13, 02:14 PM
I got Hunter on the first try with Aurora. Hes so cute. If only I could get so lucky with a diamond hybrid. I can't breed anything good with my diamonds anymore!!

SybreTiger
03-03-13, 02:24 PM
This Hunter is giving me heck...

Aurora
Island
Island
Poison
Island
Aurora
Poison
Coral

Still no Hunter... Haven't even attempted Goblin, that's gonna be a pain. :/