PDA

View Full Version : In-Game Event Goblin Dragon Sweepstake - Winners Announced!

FrozenTurtle
02-28-13, 11:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ttGcrpz.png

The Goblin Dragon loves treasure! Its penchant for discovering shiny artifacts in the most unlikely of places helps fuel its desire to hoard treasure. Good luck prying anything from its hands, because this Dragon won't be giving up its loot! Get some loot of your own by filling Dragon Story with Goblin Dragons.

Sweepstake and Rules:
Starts: Thursday, February 28th at 11am PST
Ends: Monday, March 4th at 10:30am PST

- BREED or BUY 1 Goblin Dragon for 1 entry!
- EVOLVE a Goblin Dragon to level 10 for 10 entries!

10 players will win 5,000 Gold each! The more entries, the more chances you have to win!

You can breed or buy a Goblin Dragon for this sweepstake through the following versions:

Dragon Story: Valentine's Day for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id594076335)
Dragon Story for iOS (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id513474544)
Dragon Story (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon)
Dragon Story: Valentine's Day (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon5)
Dragon Story: New Dawn (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.dragon2)

FrozenTurtle
02-28-13, 11:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/RJOXBQJ.png

Were you able to breed to elusive Goblin Dragon? It may like to spend most of its time hiding in caves, but hopefully you managed to get one! Please join me in congratulating the winners of the Goblin Dragon Sweepstake:

Chich
Chatchai
Caretaker Kev
baby drag
Gingers
aunt drago814
Kefo
BEST WISHES✨
Fantasy Island
jameson

Thanks to courageous Caretakers across the lands, Dragon Story has been successfully filled with Goblin Dragons. These treasure hunters use their stealth to find glittering loot to guard. They’re not keen on parting with their findings, which makes them perfect Dragons to keep pests away from your Island. Thanks again to everyone for participating!

Please note that Island Names are not unique and the winners have already been awarded the prizes.

RotomGuy
02-28-13, 12:00 PM
The deadline is too short for this one. First we have to breed the black (2 days) which leaves us with 2-3 days. Then we have to breed the Goblin Dragon, which I estimate takes at least a day, then we have to evolve it twice and get all the food for it.

Won't be able to do it even if I try.

paradiseisland727
02-28-13, 12:09 PM
Is it breedable on Android? I got the pop up says "buy 1..." doesn't mention about breed 1.

zhynabella
02-28-13, 12:12 PM
Ok so, amazed the night dragon is out! love it. and along its new buddies; goblin and hunter which look nothing but similar to familiar with life = hunter. and the one we "love" the most! magic! but on different colors pretty much ;/. now. yes I'm also c/o the high price to be paid for a big black sands habitat! o.m.g. no joke! this game is really getting out of hand greedily, along with the topaz dragon contest which to mention 50,000 apples to level up ONE level was just ridiculous! I mean, if its going to be this way at least a little more of creativity and imagination would be extremely appreciate it.

Candy3030
02-28-13, 12:25 PM
After 530 gold of speed breeding black & fire..... Nothing :(

sollia
02-28-13, 12:27 PM
Why is this so short? With the long breeding time for Night this timeline is really tight.

Also, I hate to be a downer, but the dragon not being for Kindle isn't an inconvenience, it's a disappointment. Just sayin'.

harlow1
02-28-13, 12:29 PM
Why is this so short? With the long breeding time for Night this timeline is really tight.

Because they want you to buy gold to speed things up

tonguelashing
02-28-13, 12:34 PM
With the amount of time to get just the night dragon including potential fails (coral, wizard, aether, mistmoth), and then whatever amount of time to get a goblin dragon with those potential fails (titan, magic, planet), and the short time frame of this contest, it looks like there's no way I'm going to be entering never mind winning. :-(

On my 2nd account I used up almost ALL my food to feed 3 cupid dragons to epic and didn't win that contest either....Maybe the new dragon type is just a hint of things to come, as it's looking pretty dark from where I'm sitting.

cedkugedchgd
02-28-13, 12:56 PM
someone please tell me what the breeding time for goblin is? :(

davewin
02-28-13, 12:59 PM
Is it breedable on Android? I got the pop up says "buy 1..." doesn't mention about breed 1.

Yes :). I'm on Android and I just bred a Night Dragon (No album in my pic)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/Darkegg.png

DragonTan1
02-28-13, 01:05 PM
I'm only level 18 so I can't get a Goblin yet.. but 5000 gold is great prize, goodluck.

[QUOTE=davewin;556000]Yes :). I'm on Android and I just bred a Night Dragon (No album in my pic)

Nice! ...and look at all the coins you have! I only have 250k lol :P

dragonlord196
02-28-13, 01:25 PM
Goblin is 9 Hours

someone please tell me what the breeding time for goblin is? :(

bububello
02-28-13, 01:27 PM
I spent 1000 gold and no goblin

doop01
02-28-13, 01:35 PM
OMG! These hybrids are gonna be tough! Sped up my new black dragon and been trying to breed with forestfire. So far got rose, life, serpent, charm, wizard and now landworm. That's in order of tries! Lol gonna be a long day!

husal460
02-28-13, 02:02 PM
How long is the breeding time for Night ?

And will the goblin dragon require as much food as the Topaz did? I never managed to make it to epic form due to the ridiculous amount of food needed. If the Goblin needs as much food as Topaz I will just skip this contest.

Baraze
02-28-13, 03:14 PM
Oh well, cant compete. I just built my food up to a measly 25,000 after feeding my greedy brats, cupid and chocolate.

I need it to feed my other babies. Thanks anyways!

empress2013
02-28-13, 04:33 PM
I got night dragon 1st try but I wont b using gold to speed things up. I doubt these contests are real anyway

doop01
02-28-13, 04:33 PM
OMG! These hybrids are gonna be tough! Sped up my new black dragon and been trying to breed with forestfire. So far got rose, life, serpent, charm, wizard and now landworm. That's in order of tries! Lol gonna be a long day!

And 2 more tries = a trickster and a left heart!

doop01
02-28-13, 05:10 PM
And 2 more tries = a trickster and a left heart!

Then a poison, another life AND THEN a goblin yay 10 different dragons from 11 breeds! Wow. Now I REALLY need a gold sale lol

lizziet519
02-28-13, 05:23 PM
I got night dragon 1st try but I wont b using gold to speed things up. I doubt these contests are real anyway

I agree. Think they're like everything else ( only for ios). I'll get them anyway. I love my dragons.

bububello
02-28-13, 06:07 PM
I've been tryed more and spent 2000 gold. No goblin. Something strange cause it's only a super rare not ultra rare.

SybreTiger
02-28-13, 06:09 PM
You spent 2000 gold? Should've just bought one... >_>

grondai
02-28-13, 06:13 PM
I've been tryed more and spent 2000 gold. No goblin. Something strange cause it's only a super rare not ultra rare.

Nothing strange. The rares are hard to get because ofnthe splitting affect. That being said I got lucky getting goblin at 750 gold because it's a super rare. There is a large number of possibilities over getting this dragon. Sorry about the loss tho. Idk why you went as far as 100$ tho

kwhales
02-28-13, 06:14 PM
You spent 2000 gold? Should've just bought one... >_>

and you could have bought hunter too.

kwhales
02-28-13, 06:16 PM
and you could have bought hunter too.

oops thought you spent 2000 on night. so, umm never mind.

SybreTiger
02-28-13, 06:46 PM
I didn't buy anything. :p lol

Candy3030
02-28-13, 07:17 PM
My mom just got the Goblin using Rose & Night...
After over 1000 gold I still can not get it :(

james1822
02-28-13, 08:54 PM
Plenty of time. Luck plays a factor. This keeps me coming back to this game. .... I also leave the house in time for work to keep me from driving like a complete jack @$$ to work. Enjoy the game

sand
02-28-13, 11:26 PM
Assuming you jumped on this sweepstakes quest as soon as it was released, bred Night on your first try, shepherded it through breeding, hatching and one evolution back-to-back with no lag time (3x23hrs), you'll be left with 27 hours to work on Goblin.
Then assuming you breed Goblin on your very first attempt immediately upon evolving Night to level 4, you can hatch it just 7hrs before the deadline (breeding & hatching = 2x9hrs). Epic? Assuming you have enough fruit, that would cost gold because you don't have time left for even one evolution without a speed-up.
But you likely didn't start your attempts just minutes after the announcement. You probably won't be online to take both these dragons from one morph to another non-stop, so even if you get both on the first try, you likely won't even hatch Goblin by the Monday deadline unless you gold-rush your morphs.
The funniest thing is that most people chasing this 5000 gold are so accustomed to the 6-day crunch, they won't even notice that they have 2 days less to work on this one with not one, but two new dragons involved. Then when they realize what they're in for, it's in for a penny, in for a pound. There's the pop-up for a sale on gold, and out come the credit cards.

piggiesss
03-01-13, 01:20 AM
bred night with cupid and got the goblin. but........ i scrambling to make coins for the black habitats ! can only afford the Big Sand one at a time >.<

saythelove
03-01-13, 01:42 AM
All these sweepstake are kinda unfair, the time period is too short as if Team Lava doesn't want anyone to win! Or to put it in another way, they want you to use Gold. What's the point then?

wassupbaby
03-01-13, 02:08 AM
All these sweepstake are kinda unfair, the time period is too short as if Team Lava doesn't want anyone to win! Or to put it in another way, they want you to use Gold. What's the point then?

I think you just answered for your own question =]]

winkysy
03-01-13, 02:12 AM
well..... i like to see it another way
TL is giving those who spend or buy gold (a lot of them) a better chance (which i think is fair)

winkysy
03-01-13, 02:14 AM
i feel sad for those who really spend a lot of gold and time and effort and yet did not win.

Tina_Marie66
03-01-13, 02:43 AM
Personally I LOVE the contest.....everyone of them! I also enjoy and love all new dragons. All the contest are worth it to me.....I love a challenge and I love going for the gold, even though I'm yet to win....it's still very challenging and very fun to breed and obtain all these beautiful dragons. Keep up the great work TeamLava! I am also loving the crafting now, yay with all the new items:)) thank you for that to.

One another note, I know it could be difficult to breed and race to the end of contest. Those that disagree with these awesome contest, it's your choice to go for it or not. Either way still fun. But I don't see why complain about it when so much of us put so much time into this game. Just don't try for contest if that's how you feel, just saying, not trying to be rude. I really love the contest....all of them. Gives me something to look forward to.

Good luck everyone and have a great day or evening😁

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-01-13, 03:01 AM
Personally I LOVE the contest.....everyone of them! I also enjoy and love all new dragons. All the contest are worth it to me.....I love a challenge and I love going for the gold, even though I'm yet to win....it's still very challenging and very fun to breed and obtain all these beautiful dragons. Keep up the great work TeamLava! I am also loving the crafting now, yay with all the new items:)) thank you for that to.

One another note, I know it could be difficult to breed and race to the end of contest. Those that disagree with these awesome contest, it's your choice to go for it or not. Either way still fun. But I don't see why complain about it when so much of us put so much time into this game. Just don't try for contest if that's how you feel, just saying, not trying to be rude. I really love the contest....all of them. Gives me something to look forward to.

Agreed. I have plenty of neighbours who choose to not go for the contests. Also, of course it's super fantastic for those that win, and for the players who do manage to breed & feed to level 10 before the deadline. Kudo's to you!! :D

NouraMoh
03-01-13, 04:42 AM
A neighbour of mine just won the last contest so I know it's real
But I'm not going for it
Not speeding anything
Taking my sweet time with Hunter and Goblin

Tina_Marie66
03-01-13, 04:13 PM
That's great to hear a neighbor of yours one😁 awesome😁I've been trying in every contest, but no luck in winning any yet. There's. still hope😁 but the challenge is great, I love it. I love this game. My favorite and then fashion story😁 the new update in dragon story is awesome. More crafting yay😁 good luck my friend and have a beautiful weekend

Tina_Marie66
03-01-13, 04:15 PM
Agreed. I have plenty of neighbours who choose to not go for the contests. Also, of course it's super fantastic for those that win, and for the players who do manage to breed & feed to level 10 before the deadline. Kudo's to you!! :D
Thank you😁😁😁😁 Good Luck to you my friend. Have a beautiful weekend😁

RotomGuy
03-01-13, 04:15 PM
Well, if I can get my Goblin tommorow I should get one entry at least! At least it's something~

sand
03-01-13, 11:23 PM

Now THAT'S the spirit of a competitor and gamer! Recognize what you're up against, go for the gold if you're willing and able and, contests aside, enjoy a wonderful game.
Don't hate the gold buyers either, or feel sorry for them. LOVE the gold buyers! Their purchases keep TL in business and allow the rest of us to play for free. It's ridiculous to complain that TL is being greedy or unfair. They aren't running a charity. The free-to-play games are a marketing tool with the ultimate goal of generating and increasing sales.
Even the free players like myself unwittingly contribute to TL's bottom line. Our islands serve as displays in a showcase of millions. For us, the game is its own reward.

s_lynne
03-02-13, 09:43 AM
I'm havin a very tough time tryin for Goblin. I've spent around 160 gold speedin up the breeding but all I keep getting are those annoying Charms. I literally got 10 Charms in a row. *SIGHS*

grondai
03-02-13, 10:16 AM
I'm havin a very tough time tryin for Goblin. I've spent around 160 gold speedin up the breeding but all I keep getting are those annoying Charms. I literally got 10 Charms in a row. *SIGHS*

Someone spent 2000 gold and didn't get it

grondai
03-02-13, 10:28 AM
Yea but for this one you would need to spend gold to get one ticket. Unless you get night dragon first try and goblin first try. That's why people are complaining. I spend gold and I can see why it would upset people. If I spend gold why should I be the only one with a chance of winning? I would much rather see someone who has never bought gold before end up with the 5k gold. Btw if this were to happen let me know. I want to see your island transform :)

Mani_Sari
03-02-13, 10:53 AM

I'm at a little over 600, i'm giving up for now, tried countless combos and still nothing. I got 5 habitats full of Super Dragons trying for this, the junk ones i wont even mention. A friend of mine got it on the 2nd try using Night/Charm. Then got the Hunter 1st try using Night/Atlantis. It's about luck really.

wassupbaby
03-02-13, 11:27 AM
Forget the contest ! I just want one goblinnnn . The new black dragons look soooo cool , not like some ice cream, clown ....ughh. I got night on first try, it's evolving to lv 4 now. Cant wait to try breeding goblin and hunter( verry cool name too) :S

drevo77
03-02-13, 12:35 PM
Me too! Ive had loads and loads of love hearts and cupids!! weird. Lol

drevo77
03-02-13, 12:35 PM
Sorry posted to the wrong message

drevo77
03-02-13, 12:39 PM
Me too keep getting left hearts and cupids

codenameraven
03-02-13, 07:02 PM
Got it with rose and night

sam204
03-02-13, 10:47 PM
Why we have 2 evolve all dragons 3 times , At Lv 3, 6 ,9 whereas old players need 2 evolve only twice ? This puts us clearly at distinct disadvantages !

sam204
03-02-13, 10:55 PM
I am atLv 68 . I have wait 4 trials for getting Night D , Then 23 Hrs each 4 Breeding, Hatching n Evove 2 Lv 4 . Old players need not evole! Then time for trials in getting Goblin . Then 9 Hrs each 4 Breeding, Hatching , evolving 3 times to get Epic ! Old players Evove only twice! Thus it is almost impossible 4 me ! I sincerely hope , TL removes this disparity making fair play for all players ! thanks!

Baraze
03-02-13, 10:59 PM
I am atLv 68 . I have wait 4 trials for getting Night D , Then 23 Hrs each 4 Breeding, Hatching n Evove 2 Lv 4 . Old players need not evole! Then time for trials in getting Goblin . Then 9 Hrs each 4 Breeding, Hatching , evolving 3 times to get Epic ! Old players Evove only twice! Thus it is almost impossible 4 me ! I sincerely hope , TL removes this disparity making fair play for all players ! thanks!

I agree. I was shocked when i heard players say they only has to evolve twice. I feed to level 3, when the dragon comes out its at 4. I feed again until level 6 and when its finished its at 7. Once again im feeding these greedy brats until 9 and then it gets to epic. This takes too much food. Ive been trying to get the goblin to level 7 but im at a risk if going broke because all of the food it takes.

Baraze
03-02-13, 11:01 PM

Oh my gosh, youre kidding?! I spent 250 gold and that was going to be my limit.

infinitelove19
03-03-13, 01:22 AM
I managed to get Goblin relatively easily on my secondary account, but have been having a tough time on my main account. Today, I managed to get two Aethers back-to-back! At least I'll be ready whenever they release the amethyst dragon. ;-)

holday
03-03-13, 03:24 AM
Think I got the goblin! Is it 23 hrs breeding time? Bred water with aurora dragon! Fingers crossed! Desperately trying to get a wizard dragon :( ....I got my diamond dragon by breeding firestorm and aurora to...... Feel free add me! I.d holday

cedkugedchgd
03-03-13, 03:34 AM
you're gettong the night dragon :) goblin is only optainable with black x red.

sam204
03-03-13, 04:50 AM
Wizard D has 22 Hrs Breed time n Night D has 23 Hrs !

kurebiz
03-03-13, 05:08 AM
currently evolving my night dragon. won't be able to participate though. this contest is truly for those who use gold. need about 3 days to get the dragon to lvl 4, (without using gold, of course!). why isn't the contest for at least a week?!

kwhales
03-03-13, 05:53 AM
currently evolving my night dragon. won't be able to participate though. this contest is truly for those who use gold. need about 3 days to get the dragon to lvl 4, (without using gold, of course!). why isn't the contest for at least a week?!

I agree. I just got night and his parents are still dancing in the den, so I still have to get him in the nest and evolve in what, a little over 24 hrs? No way.
I am just wondering if goblin and hunter are still going to be around longer then tomorrow. On Sehana's egg chart they are marked temporary.

Anyone know how temporary they are?

wdwjean
03-03-13, 06:01 AM
I managed to get Goblin relatively easily on my secondary account, but have been having a tough time on my main account. Today, I managed to get two Aethers back-to-back! At least I'll be ready whenever they release the amethyst dragon. ;-)

Do you remember which combo you got to work on your secondary account?

rrr666999
03-03-13, 06:40 AM
very difficult to get, I was trying for Hunter and spend around 700 gold still not got it, I find it most difficult to get it. :(

kurebiz
03-03-13, 06:44 AM
I agree. I just got night and his parents are still dancing in the den, so I still have to get him in the nest and evolve in what, a little over 24 hrs? No way.
I am just wondering if goblin and hunter are still going to be around longer then tomorrow. On Sehana's egg chart they are marked temporary.

Anyone know how temporary they are?

She mentioned in another thread that the temporary refer to the images (resolution?). Nothing to do with the duration.

I think it should be around for good, since its a new colour

kwhales
03-03-13, 06:46 AM
She mentioned in another thread that the temporary refer to the images (resolution?). Nothing to do with the duration.

I think it should be around for good, since its a new colour

Yay. Still speeding night into nest. But good to know they will be around (hopefully). Don't really care about the contest. Just getting the dragons.d

davewin
03-03-13, 07:38 AM
I got a Goblin :). Good luck everyone.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/NightDragons.png

tonguelashing
03-03-13, 10:06 AM
I give up. There's no way I'm getting a goblin in any kind of respectable time frame. It breaks down too much and I'm not spending all my gold on something I'm not going to win anyway. Same for any contest, it's useless. I'll get it when I get it.

mammami08
03-03-13, 11:11 AM
I agree. I was shocked when i heard players say they only has to evolve twice. I feed to level 3, when the dragon comes out its at 4. I feed again until level 6 and when its finished its at 7. Once again im feeding these greedy brats until 9 and then it gets to epic. This takes too much food. Ive been trying to get the goblin to level 7 but im at a risk if going broke because all of the food it takes.

Well it is only those who have played since the very earlie time that have this advanteg, i have been around since april (or earlie may) and eveolv three times. I think this game was released around now a year ago?

arsenal550
03-03-13, 11:48 AM
cant get the goblin dragons i keep getting everything associated with MAGIC dragons

arsenal550
03-03-13, 11:59 AM
cant get one i keep getting hybrid magic style dragons ANYTHING BUT BLACK STYLE DRAGONS
i phone 4s
which means i get messed as per usual

s_lynne
03-03-13, 01:08 PM
Here's my results for Goblin Dragon

Tryin for Goblin Dragon
Night (Zero-lvl7) & Fire (Spark-Epic)
1. Charm 16h
2. Charm 16h
3. Charm 16h
4. Charm 16h
5. Cupid 18h
6. LeftHeart 12h
7. Super 17h
8. LeftHeart 12h
9. Coral 10h
10. Coral 10h
11. Super 17h
12. Athletic 11h
13. Titan 32h
14. Charm 16h
15. LeftHeart 12h
16. Super 17h
17. Titan 32h
18. Super 17h
19. Charm 16h
20. Charm16h

Not havin the least bit of fun. Money wasted, and for what?? Only to continue to fail? Booooo!!!!!

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-03-13, 02:00 PM
Here's my results for Goblin Dragon

Tryin for Goblin Dragon
Night (Zero-lvl7) & Fire (Spark-Epic)
1. Charm 16h
2. Charm 16h
3. Charm 16h
4. Charm 16h
5. Cupid 18h
6. LeftHeart 12h
7. Super 17h
8. LeftHeart 12h
9. Coral 10h
10. Coral 10h
11. Super 17h
12. Athletic 11h
13. Titan 32h
14. Charm 16h
15. LeftHeart 12h
16. Super 17h
17. Titan 32h
18. Super 17h
19. Charm 16h
20. Charm16h

Not havin the least bit of fun. Money wasted, and for what?? Only to continue to fail? Booooo!!!!!

I'm really not looking forward to trying to breed this.... All those Charms make me wanna scream. And because I won't use gold... unless it's the last few hours. It's gonna take me FOREVER.

Anywho, I hope you get it soon :)

kwhales
03-03-13, 02:01 PM
That makes me want to skip goblin and go for hunter first. But I hear hunter is hard too. Great.

kwhales
03-03-13, 02:11 PM
I am reading on another thread that some people cannot get the black sands habitat until they are level 23. Well, to me this contest is not fair to all players. How can it end tomorrow when these players don't even stand a chance to participate. Even if someone bought a goblin with gold, they couldn't hatch it until they leveled up.

This contest should be extended to give everyone a fair chance at winning or at least participating.

saram26
03-03-13, 04:10 PM
This is going to be tough... 1st try got Planet Dragon, I guess that is a win. Dont have him yet

kwhales
03-03-13, 04:27 PM
This contest is definitely TL's way of getting us to buy and use gold.

I am curious to know if any player out there has gotten goblin to epic without using any gold at all.

msvidkiller13
03-03-13, 04:34 PM
Why else would there be so many contests with Gold sales!?! Players think they are going to get something for free without paying? Free means someone else paid for it :)
This contest is definitely TL's way of getting us to buy and use gold.

I am curious to know if any player out there has gotten goblin to epic without using any gold at all.

MazShaddix
03-03-13, 04:38 PM
They really need to post it on the game. I didn't know about the sweepstake til now and I'm on the forums at least once a day :/ I don't bother with them tbh. I'm not wasting all the food I gather or gold that I buy. Coz I know I won't win. I have noticed that one person as win the last two contest and I think it's unfair that the same person can win twice in a row. That's not exactly giving other people a chance now...

s_lynne
03-03-13, 06:22 PM
Maybe I'm not getting anything because my Night Dragon has the name Zero. I don't know. I guess I'm just tryin to look on the bright side. (-_-)

grondai
03-03-13, 06:26 PM
I got a Goblin :). Good luck everyone.
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b211/saiyansnake/NightDragons.png

This doesn't make sense... Are you only having to spend 10k food to level these dragons up? Are you downgrading your game to the oldest version of dragon story so the food prices aren't that much?

nbella1414
03-03-13, 07:08 PM
Try Landworm for Goblin and Aurora for Hunter. I got them right away using those 2. Good luck!

Kami365
03-04-13, 06:20 AM
I tried for Goblin,first two tries got Super back to back,3rd try got 16 hours hope for the Aether could be Charm...combo Night 4 & Charm 7.,

sweetstuff525
03-04-13, 06:26 AM
Still haven't gotten it oh we'll I'll get it when I'll get it ... I'm missing 12 dragons as of today

Good luck to those who were able to breed it... Hope someone from forum wins the sweepstakes

kurebiz
03-04-13, 06:35 AM
This doesn't make sense... Are you only having to spend 10k food to level these dragons up? Are you downgrading your game to the oldest version of dragon story so the food prices aren't that much?

It's probably what he/she did.
Pretty much the only advantage us droids have over iOS.

grondai
03-04-13, 08:57 AM
It's probably what he/she did.
Pretty much the only advantage us droids have over iOS.

Do you guys still only have to pay 10k food to max out the newer dragons?

ChoteMC16
03-04-13, 09:32 AM
Time Out soon..... I am waiting new dragon also

stoogehunter
03-04-13, 09:36 AM
Got my goblin finally from night x crusader, but at 5600 a feed at level 8, there's no way on earth I will have him epic by the time the competition closes. I have 3 million coins but only 6,000 food and I'm out of gold. There's just not enough time to grow enough food.
On a good note, I got hunter from Quetzal x Night third try.

kurebiz
03-04-13, 10:06 AM
Do you guys still only have to pay 10k food to max out the newer dragons?

In the v day app, lights, pinks, black, and vday dragons do have increased costs. Idk about Christmas/elf dragons because mine are already at max levels.
but on new dawn or the original app everything is based on the old food costs. 10k to epic.

gentry5
03-04-13, 12:32 PM
I got Goblin using Night and Cupid but it took over 4 tries with that combo. But including all the other combo attempts I tries over 20 attempts to get this dragon. It has been one of the most difficult ones for me. I got Hunter with Night and Zombie after 4 tries.

tbka
03-05-13, 09:27 PM
Spent nearly 1,000 Gold and missing the deadline for the Goblin sweepstakes. Should I even keep trying for one?

kurebiz
03-05-13, 09:43 PM
Spent nearly 1,000 Gold and missing the deadline for the Goblin sweepstakes. Should I even keep trying for one?

Why spend so much when its not even a guaranteed chance to win?!?!

tbka
03-05-13, 10:02 PM

Why spend so much when its not even a guaranteed chance to win?!?!

I think you are right... :mad:
But I wanted it so bad, and I guess I spend too much money on this game:eek:

henrylucky
03-06-13, 03:16 PM
Got 12 hrs with Night and Snowman, hope it'll be Mermaid!!

kwhales
03-06-13, 07:19 PM
This dragon is driving me nuts. First used landworm and night, got titan, then life, then aurora. Now tried rose and night got snowman. Ugh. 21 hrs.

tonguelashing
03-06-13, 07:23 PM
Yeah I don't have this one or Bat. I've got anything and everything but, goblin. Even doing just straight fire/night or night/fire..always breaks down. It's ****ing me.

betsyb514
03-06-13, 07:28 PM
Yeah I don't have this one or Bat. I've got anything and everything but, goblin. Even doing just straight fire/night or night/fire..always breaks down. It's ****ing me.

Have you tried the night with any of the red or yellow hybrids you keep getting. Sometimes I think the game is almost telling you what to breed. If you got a planet when trying night and fire, try night and planet next. It worked for me when I was having problems with Cupid. Good luck!

Sakholis
03-07-13, 04:39 AM
Have you tried the night with any of the red or yellow hybrids you keep getting. Sometimes I think the game is almost telling you what to breed. If you got a planet when trying night and fire, try night and planet next. It worked for me when I was having problems with Cupid. Good luck!

OMG! You were right! I didn't get any night hybrid yet, so I tried with the Clown I got from Night+Elf and I got a Bat for first try! Then I tried with one of the Familiar I got from Night+Poison/Night+Aurora and I got the Hunter for first try.
With Night+Cupid I was getting Aether, so I will try with this one for Goblin then. :)

davewin
03-07-13, 06:14 AM

Why does it not make sense? I'm playing the most updated version available on my platform. I'm on Android, I check for updates on a weekly basis.

henrylucky
03-07-13, 07:27 AM
I think Super became common when Goblin released...

mammami08
03-07-13, 08:59 AM
I think Super became common when Goblin released...

Couldn't agree more ;)

honaleea
03-07-13, 12:22 PM
So who won?

FrozenTurtle
03-07-13, 01:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/RJOXBQJ.png

Were you able to breed to elusive Goblin Dragon? It may like to spend most of its time hiding in caves, but hopefully you managed to get one! Please join me in congratulating the winners of the Goblin Dragon Sweepstake:

Chich
Chatchai
Caretaker Kev
baby drag
Gingers
aunt drago814
Kefo
BEST WISHES✨
Fantasy Island
jameson

Thanks to courageous Caretakers across the lands, Dragon Story has been successfully filled with Goblin Dragons. These treasure hunters use their stealth to find glittering loot to guard. They’re not keen on parting with their findings, which makes them perfect Dragons to keep pests away from your Island. Thanks again to everyone for participating!

Please note that Island Names are not unique and the winners have already been awarded the prizes.

LilMzB4Life
03-11-13, 06:38 AM
Congrats to all of the winners!!!

hamadrys
03-11-13, 06:39 AM
Nobody I know, but congratulations to the winners ! Enjoy :)

DragonTan1
03-11-13, 09:27 AM
Is it just me who thinks people who enter these competitions have to post here once they have the dragon to confirm their entry? It would make the site more active, save time for TL and give one of us more of a chance to win too lol

RotomGuy
03-11-13, 09:36 AM
Is it just me who thinks people who enter these competitions have to post here once they have the dragon to confirm their entry? It would make the site more active, save time for TL and give one of us more of a chance to win too lol
TL doesn't have to do anything, but they have something which tells them every single island that has a Goblin Dragon on. And that machine probably randomly selects the 10 winners as well.

kwhales
03-11-13, 12:38 PM
Yay I won. Oh wait, no I didn't. I can't get a goblin to save my life.

kms899
03-11-13, 06:49 PM
I have tried for this blob for a while with fire and night, got 3 charm, just got a aether which I don't have and now I have a 18hr which i think is a cupid and hopefully I do get it as I don't have it, tried for acupid awhile back but gave up.
Still wanting ths blob.

kwhales
03-13-13, 03:22 PM
I have been trying for this bugger since it came out. Nothing but fails. Finally, got, drum roll please, >>>>>>>coral<<<<<<<<. Yay. Guess it could be worse. I was having a run of supers for awhile. I will speed up later tonight, and, try again.

tonguelashing
03-13-13, 04:05 PM
I still haven't been able to breed a goblin. Night dragon breaks down too much :-( I got a string of supers, and string of charms a string of corals, still no goblin.

However, I got deep first try (night/mist)