PDA

View Full Version : what happens when

sharbuch
02-27-13, 01:15 PM
The goal book is empty I have only two things left to do get the Anubis and Mercury which is not going so well but they are the last then the book is empty what happens then.

sollia
02-27-13, 01:55 PM
I don't understand what you mean by empty. Do you mean complete?

cedkugedchgd
02-27-13, 01:58 PM
i think she mixed up the opposite with the opposite of the opposite. uhm... yeah xD

sharbuch
02-27-13, 02:06 PM
Yes complete what happens when everything in complete is that it just like monster story or do they fill it up again

DragonTan1
02-27-13, 02:18 PM
I hope new goals are added once you have completed them, they are one of the reasons why I started playing this game.

enoch4
02-27-13, 02:31 PM
Even after you finish the existing goals, they periodically release new goals when they release new dragons. And you will sometimes have a goal or two that involves installing other TL games.

grondai
02-27-13, 02:51 PM
Yeah nothing special happens when you complete all of the goals

kwhales
02-27-13, 05:13 PM
A new one will probably come out tomorrow concerning the new black element dragon.

tonguelashing
02-27-13, 05:16 PM
A new one will probably come out tomorrow concerning the new black element dragon.

Yeah, I think there will always be new goals to accomplish, that's part of what makes this game as adicting as it is. Just when you thought you completed them all..Out they come with a few more that are harder to complete than the last ones :-)