PDA

View Full Version : Please no more 70k ovens

sapphirecross
02-27-13, 01:07 PM
I was 200k away from my next expansion this morning. I bought ONE buck chair, ONE pancake table and three new ovens. I'm now over 500k away. This is ridiculous. I haven't expanded since at least September, since I like to buy some of the new stuff that comes out, otherwise what's the point? I have 100 unspent gems - why buy decoration that I have no space to put out? I am the same level in FS, RS, BS, NS and every other space is bigger than my bakery. 300k in a day for a table, chair, and three ovens... Just wow.

srg70
02-27-13, 01:29 PM
I was 200k away from my next expansion this morning. I bought ONE buck chair, ONE pancake table and three new ovens. I'm now over 500k away. This is ridiculous. I haven't expanded since at least September, since I like to buy some of the new stuff that comes out, otherwise what's the point? I have 100 unspent gems - why buy decoration that I have no space to put out? I am the same level in FS, RS, BS, NS and every other space is bigger than my bakery. 300k in a day for a table, chair, and three ovens... Just wow.

I totally agree. I can't believe the prices in this update.

Stueeeee
02-27-13, 03:15 PM
Yeah the prices are silly, but TL have for some reason made thier decision to **** BS off and aren't willing to listen.
It is possible that they may be looked at again in future but for now they think it is best for the longevity of the game. Except everyone's at 99, and RS oven was 10,000!

harlow1
02-27-13, 03:41 PM
I just cannot stand the prices in this game, it's ridiculous. I have been saving for a 20,000,000 expansion for months and the only reason I am making any progress is RVC and an efficient set up. I don't need no insane priced oven to set me back even further. I don't believe any of this will improve the longevity of the game but will do the opposite. More and more of my neighbors quit all the time and the game has become somewhat of a chore. I used to casually play RS but since it still has reasonable prices, I actually enjoy playing and am more likely to buy gems.

kooky panda
02-27-13, 03:45 PM
There has been a sufficient amount of feedback and discussion on this topic on the
Bakery Increase Prices thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35223-Bakery-Increase-in-Prices&p=409210&viewfull=1#post409210)

These changes will not be reverted at this time and TL believes this is the right decision to improve the game for a long term. If there are changes in the future, TL will visit this topic again and review more feedback.

If you would like to discuss this further, please post a new thread under the
Forum disputes (http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?75-Forum-Disputes)forum and the community managers will address any of your concerns.

Thanks!!