PDA

View Full Version : Gifts limit

carrosvoss
02-27-13, 10:04 AM
Hi,

A) when I'm sending gift to some people message appears that I either sent them a gift already or they have received maximum number of the gifts per day.
1: Question: what is the maximum number of gifts you can receive per day?:confused:
2: Question: is there a maximum number of gifts you can send per day?:confused:

B) I have a neighbour who seems to be automated. Storm's Shop does not allow posting messages on the wall or does not take gifts. :confused:

C) There are some other people who do request items but I can not give them anything as message appears as per beginning even though I've tried on different times of day.:confused:

D) There are shops where pets are played with at all times. I tried some at different times of the day and animals are always busy, regardless of the shop size. Is it possible. :confused:

Would be greateful:rolleyes:

WendingWanderer
02-27-13, 02:24 PM
A1. I believe each person can receive 20 gifts per day. Then they are "full" for the day.
A2. You can send as many gifts per day as you want.
B. Stormy is the automated "player" from TeamLava. He/it does take gifts (I believe) and returns 1 requested item per day. He does not gift, except for requested items. You can't post on his wall.
C. I don't understand the question
D. Only one person can play with an animal at a time. After one person plays with it, it can not be played with again until the shop owner collects from it and feeds it. If the owner is very popular, or if the owner only collects once a day, or if the owner has stopped playing, you will not be able to play with any animals in that shop.

carrosvoss
02-27-13, 04:38 PM
You are a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you very very very much.

TeryMac
02-27-13, 11:05 PM
Thxs I was wondering those very things :-)

tala703
02-28-13, 03:37 PM
Answer to C is - I assume they will have received their maximum number of gifts.

Another question, if you ' reject' gifts, a. Do the players who sent them know (and if so can they send a different gift?) and b. does it mean you can chose the gifts you need for the day therefore using the 20 limit more wisely?

WendingWanderer
03-01-13, 01:22 AM
The player doesn't know that you rejected their gift. They cannot give a second gift that day. You can choose to only accept gifts that are useful to you, and no one will know what you accepted and what you rejected.

tala703
03-01-13, 03:56 AM
Thank you :-) that's great, I've done that today... It's a shame players can't sent a different gift though! I desperately need a candy heart and the task is time limited!! Thanks again :-)

TeryMac
03-07-13, 05:08 AM
The player doesn't know that you rejected their gift. They cannot give a second gift that day. You can choose to only accept gifts that are useful to you, and no one will know what you accepted and what you rejected. If you reject the gift does that open you up for another gift that day from someone else ?

rsschenaol
03-08-13, 01:44 PM
I try to send "high level" gifts to friends at lower levels so they can store & use later. Is this a good practice?

CrazyDansPets
09-20-13, 08:55 PM
I can't send any gifts not even while visiting shops.

Also not happy that you have to purchase gems especially when you use them to breed and then after waiting two days you get a message that the puppy is sick and it cost more gems that you spend because you can't stand a sick dog only to be told the puppy is sicker than the vet thought and you need to give up more gems. Makes me angry but has turned my wife off. She will most likely delete the game