PDA

View Full Version : Light + Diamond = 40hrs?

redskyjuice
02-27-13, 09:24 AM
Can anyone tell me what this is? Only thing I can think of is infinity but I thought that wasn't possible with only one pure diamond. Also, angel dragon is 44 not 40, from what I've heard.

sollia
02-27-13, 09:25 AM
You've got yourself an Infinity! Congrats!

redskyjuice
02-27-13, 09:31 AM
Oh okay I was under the impression infinities or diamonds were not possible from breeding a diamond with only one other color. Because I even checked the breeding calculator and it only showed light and angel as possible outcomes.

cedkugedchgd
02-27-13, 09:31 AM
that's actually not possible.. maybe it's a bug? is there any way you could speed up the breeding?

sollia
02-27-13, 09:33 AM
I'm fairly certain that Infinity is the only possibility here. I don't really know all the breeding rules by heart though.

redskyjuice
02-27-13, 09:33 AM
Not enough gold, send me some? :D

redskyjuice
02-27-13, 09:44 AM
Which breeding calculator do you use?

knj00
02-27-13, 09:48 AM
As of yesterday people have been reporting getting things that were not possible before. So either this is a bug or TL has changed some breeding rules again.

Example: Virtue/Diamond was only able to get Virtue, Unicorn, Diamond, or Infinity but now it gives those plus Light, Fire, Love, Tusker, Laserlight. Anyone who bred Virtue with Diamond when Unicorn came out knows that these were not possible then. A few other reports of different outcomes as of yesterday too.

Wonder what is going on.....

azychan
02-27-13, 10:13 AM
As of yesterday people have been reporting getting things that were not possible before. So either this is a bug or TL has changed some breeding rules again.

Example: Virtue/Diamond was only able to get Virtue, Unicorn, Diamond, or Infinity but now it gives those plus Light, Fire, Love, Tusker, Laserlight. Anyone who bred Virtue with Diamond when Unicorn came out knows that these were not possible then. A few other reports of different outcomes as of yesterday too.

Wonder what is going on.....
i think Diamond/Virtue give Love, Laserlight, Tusker, Light, Fire is ok, i always get those result when i tried breeding Diamond/Virtue to get Unicorn since the Vday version for Android was released :|
and today Diamond/Virtue gave me my 1st Infinity :) though i don't have a habitat for him :(

knj00
02-27-13, 10:20 AM
i think Diamond/Virtue give Love, Laserlight, Tusker, Light, Fire is ok, i always get those result when i tried breeding Diamond/Virtue to get Unicorn since the Vday version for Android was released :|
and today Diamond/Virtue gave me my 1st Infinity :) though i don't have a habitat for him :(

Maybe it has been this way since the Valentine's version came out then??? They were never a possible outcome back when Unicorn was introduced to iOS. I tried for Unicorn well over 400 times and never got Love, Laserlight, Tusker, Light or Fire, and I check lots of places for info and nobody else did either.