PDA

View Full Version : Dragons worth keeping

Aileen_
02-27-13, 08:00 AM
Okay no one freak out, but I am posting a link with the dragons that I have managed to hatch: red are the ones I got rid of, black are the ones I thought were worth keeping. I just wanted to know what dragons everyone else is keeping/ which are worthy enough to keep.

I feel as though the new dragons are looking more like monsters from monster story than dragons themselves which is why I have also gotten rid of them. Anyways, let me know what you guys think!

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o666/Ellie_tmp/HatchedEggs_zps84c2bddf.png

Aileen_
02-27-13, 08:04 AM
I'm also keeping: Scorpion, Mist, Aurora, Pegasus, even though I crossed them out in the wrong color- sorry!

sollia
02-27-13, 08:07 AM
I don't really understand why you would get rid of so many. Why not keep them?

sollia
02-27-13, 08:09 AM
And to answer your question, I've only gotten rid of 2 dragons that weren't multiples; Clown and Wizard. Clown was too creepy and I hated the beard on Wizard.

wassupbaby
02-27-13, 08:13 AM
I keep every dragons for my collection.

cedkugedchgd
02-27-13, 08:14 AM
me too, although some of them are ugly, they help you alot breeding other hybrid dragons! :)

tr8on
02-27-13, 08:23 AM
Probably for coin return.... keeping the ones who makes the more per hour just for the coins. But then what's the fun in the game if you don't try to collect them all? In all reality, the coins really dont do much other than feed the dragons... and if all your dragons are epic level... then what's the point? Expand and rinse lather and repeat? Then you might as well play Monster Story. :) Sry if confusing...

MomsHouseofSweets
02-27-13, 09:02 AM
Not sure which ones you're considering as "black", but I keep the dragons I like ok, but do not keep any that I really dislike, such as Clown and a few others.

RotomGuy
02-27-13, 11:07 AM
*gasp*

Why might you toss so many? Do you not like all of the crossed out red ones? Otherwise, I see no other point.

J85909266
02-27-13, 11:52 AM
I keep them all, but I'm really, really hoping for a dragon storing building to hide the ugly ones in, soon.

Dragons I would hide because they are so silly/festive:
Too Festive - Witch, Boo,Turkey, Elf, Snowman, Cupid
Too Silly (made of food or wear dress up clothes) - Chocolate, Icecream, Clown, Caesar

The rest I would display.

Aileen_
02-27-13, 07:13 PM
I tossed a lot of them out because I just don't like them. I don't think collecting them is worth it- I just want to keep my favorites on my island. I guess I just have a different goal than collection, expansion, and more habitats- sounds really time-consuming and boring to me. Any other favorites that I should perhaps consider breeding and keeping this time?

DraconJakc
02-28-13, 12:21 AM
I keep them all, but I'm really, really hoping for a dragon storing building to hide the ugly ones in, soon.

Dragons I would hide because they are so silly/festive:
Too Festive - Witch, Boo,Turkey, Elf, Snowman, Cupid
Too Silly (made of food or wear dress up clothes) - Chocolate, Icecream, Clown, Caesar

The rest I would display.
I could take all those you mentioned. What I couldn't take are the Mindvolt & Forestfire. I keep them while I need the coins for clearing & feeding but once I am done with it, out they go!

Delforce
02-28-13, 12:25 AM
I used 2 of my spare clowns to craft for large gems. Got my topaz and sapphire dragons just from those 2.

drevo77
02-28-13, 12:38 AM
I could take all those you mentioned. What I couldn't take are the Mindvolt & Forestfire. I keep them while I need the coins for clearing & feeding but once I am done with it, out they go!
Lol, im with you on the caeser dragon, I renamed mine Granny., it just reminds me of my gran., and left heart drag is just downright scary!

lilllyjacck
02-28-13, 12:47 AM
Poor dragons being discarded :( ill adopt all of them!

mymummy789
02-28-13, 12:56 AM
I couldn't bring myself to get rid of any. I have all of them except Infinity (which I have taken a break from trying for so I can get the new dragons), plus a few duplicates. But I still have room to add a few more, or move them around so I can sell a habitat in order to buy the new one, just in case TL don't increase the habitat limit.

drevo77
02-28-13, 12:57 AM
Poor dragons being discarded :( ill adopt all of them!
Hey thats an idea, a sanctuary for unwanted and unloved dragons! lol

doop01
02-28-13, 03:08 AM
I agree some of em look pretty silly, but I wouldn't get rid of any either. I want ALL of them haha

wealthyrich
03-06-13, 10:55 PM
agree that clown is ugly. dont like the look of wizard either. ubt will keep them for the income, unleess there are spares to be traded

lollipop_rp
03-07-13, 01:48 PM
I think it's good to keep them for collection, but I guess some pol don't play for the game just for their favorite dragons

thatgirl444
03-07-13, 02:03 PM
I couldnt get rid of any of my babies....I like the clown and all the silly looking ones..I like them even more because they are so silly.
I use my multiples for crafting...but I try to keep an epic and a baby for what i have so far.
Poor clown and ice cream...they got teased in school...give them a break...
I cant even breed either one of them...LOL...and I want them badly!!!

DragonTan1
03-07-13, 02:06 PM
I want one of each but I'll keep the extra rare ones if I get them again.

lollipop_rp
03-07-13, 06:43 PM
I want one of each but I'll keep the extra rare ones if I get them again.

Same here
I also get the commons. To trade

hamadrys
03-07-13, 07:27 PM
I want them all, even the ones I think I am not so fond of. I have found out that once I bred a dragon, I get to like it. It becomes mine in a way and therefore, special.
Clown...I hated the thing but when I bred it, left it as a baby and gave him a new name...it's my baby now ;)

DragonTan1
03-07-13, 08:48 PM
Same here
I also get the commons. To trade

I'd trade them too... if I could lol