PDA

View Full Version : Expanding/Foods Question; need advise

7Riptide
02-27-13, 01:36 AM
1. i did clear/expanded my top island; which part should i next?
2. Does every body can compensate the 76k 800 foods every 5 hours? i used to plant 13k 700 foods every 20 hours; i think 76k for 800 is very expensive. i am level 54 had 8 habitats and i build another 4. got 77 dragons mostly from light, i only got 150k every 2 hours feels bad.

any tips?

idestined
02-27-13, 01:53 AM
Once you get enough room to fit in all your habitats and crowd them to fix the max no. possible in, STOP EXPANDING and use all the cash for food. I don't bother with decorations, they do nothing. As soon as I got a light dragon, I used it to produce a love dragon. Then I bred the love dragon with island dragon for practically forever. 1/2 the time I would produce high earning light dragons and I'd feed them to level three and put these in large white habitats. Every time I had enough cash, I'd buy another large white habitat. Over time, large white habitats made up most of my habitat limit. Large white habitats store a lot of coins and the hybrids earn quite a lot of coins. Once I bred my diamond from love x island I immediately stopped breeding love x island and then bred as many quetzals as possible using forest x diamond. Quetzals have a low incubation time (32 hours) as compared to other diamond hybrids. They are easy to breed because forests have an incu time of 20 seconds. At epic level, they earn as much as four epics put together and you only need to pay a low amount of food to get it to level 10. Then, I plan to replace as many habitats as it takes with diamond fields to store enough Quetzals that I will have enough to grow 18 lots of diamond dates per day.

Currently, I can manage 12 lots of diamond dates per day and then I plant 6 lots of elite leeks when I go to bed. But breeding a diamond takes a lot of time. I was breeding for diamonds since I was at a very low level and I never changed my pairings. It's very important not to give up on diamond and try to breed random rares like Passion or Chocolate because Diamond hybrids earn heaps of coins and will benefit you more in the long term than a random limited edition dragon fad. Love x Island also produces fails with the lowest incubation time.

idestined
02-27-13, 01:57 AM
Quetzals also earn more than Crusaders. I also don't like Cyclohexane's guide because you'll never ever get a diamond dragon from light x red. With love x island, you'll get the fuzzy and the love dragons that Cyclohexane recommends 1/3 of the time and you don't give up diamond dragons altogether. For good expansions, read everything in this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46366-Best-expansions-for-your-silver...
Make sure you have a look at my image gallery and it will show you where really expensive foliage is on a good proportion of the map.

7Riptide
02-27-13, 02:05 AM
@idestined so now ill stop expanding; i dont like deco right now too; my pair now for diamond is aurora and light = light hybrids for coinds at the same time diamond :)

idestined
02-27-13, 02:34 AM
I chose red, white, green and blue because of the very low fail times. The commons are:
Life (3 hrs)
Love (5 hours)
Fuzzy (8 hours)
Island (20 hours)
Winter (12 hours)

With aurora x light
Fuzzy (8 hours)
Island (20 hours)
Poison (21 hours)
Coral (10 hours)
Winter (12 hours)
Luck (17 hours)

If possible, I'd avoid using a rare like Aurora and high level dragons because they tend to earn more and longer they are out of your den, the more coins you'd lose. It's good to use the pairing if you like the rares that you can get out of it, but ultimately: short fail time = more tries = greater chance of obtaining a diamond in a given period of time. It's annoying because it's a trade off between dragons you like and common fail time and keeping diamond a possibility, but the pairing is up to you. I got my diamond at level 51 and I drained most of the gold I earned into a 2nd and 3rd breeding nest. Once I'd gotten the nests, I used gold to speed up breeding; I used about 250 gold and didn't buy it.

7Riptide
02-27-13, 02:52 AM
@idenstined i got your point; but theres no proof of that thats why i just trying to breed any 4 elemets; i got 2 mermaids 2 serpent and 1 aurora lols;

idestined
02-27-13, 03:08 AM
Awesome. You have much better luck with rares than me :)

7Riptide
02-27-13, 03:15 AM
thats for 5 tries i got those ill give this breeder a couple of days

7Riptide
02-28-13, 06:55 AM
my updates with my breeder :)

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t157/emzleonheart/181057_337932926327541_1950002763_n_zpscd4d88b5.jp g

buddry
02-28-13, 08:26 AM
Can you get a diamond from virtue and island to add in the rare pink hybrids?

7Riptide
02-28-13, 08:40 AM
@budd not posible; but if u had scarecrow or aurora + virtue u can