PDA

View Full Version : Update Seeing Hearts Everywhere On Android

sparklegirly
02-26-13, 08:33 PM
Since today's update I have received updated graphics on Pet Shop. Including hearts being everywhere, all the time. Needless to say I find it annoying and would like to see the hearts not show up everywhere. I am playing version 1.0.5.6. off of Android 4.0.4.

kooky panda
02-26-13, 09:42 PM
Can you post a picture or give more details>
Are these hearts in your shop or your neighbors shops?

nmishii
02-26-13, 10:14 PM
I just tried this. I think its by design.

When you feed your pets after collecting, a bunch of hearts are momentarily displayed along with the paw dropping.

Regular Pet Shop, 1.0.5.7. Android ICS 4.1.1.

sparklegirly
02-26-13, 11:22 PM
It isn't just when collecting. Hearts are popping up everywhere, randomly, and all the time. It happens in neighbors shops as well.

astinapura
02-26-13, 11:26 PM
And the popping hearts make the game stop after feeding 3 pets...I dont like it...

sparklegirly
02-26-13, 11:29 PM
I don't know how to post a picture, but imagine the hearts that show up after collecting popping up randomly everywhere. Also it seems to be more active, or more hearts seem to show up, when I move the screen. But a random number of hearts just pop up everywhere all the time now and it's annoying and making the game lag.

sparklegirly
02-26-13, 11:33 PM
i haven't had any force close issues...

astinapura
02-27-13, 07:00 AM
Now everytime I start the game, it suddenly stop and close.....
Help me !!

puppower78
02-27-13, 07:17 AM
So the hearts have appeared (quite pretty, in their own way). but they have spirited off my pets! Many of my exhibits are completely gone, although the invisible pets still give coins and paws. In other exhibits, only one or two of the pets are visible. I even had an invisible dorgi in the nursery, which I placed - it's still invisible. The game also seems to refresh much slower than before, if I resize the screen view. Oh, and it crashes every minute or so, so I need to be quick when I'm collecting.

puppower78
02-27-13, 07:18 AM
I see them too. Lots of little hearts pour out when you collect, but in between, bigger single hearts bloom out of the exhibits. My fish, for example, each have a big heart fading in and out on them

kooky panda
02-27-13, 09:08 AM
There is an update for the regular game in the market. 1.0.5.8. Just came out. Try updating you game to see if you are still seeing this.

sparklegirly
02-27-13, 11:18 AM
I tried that. Upon entering the game all of my pets ave disappeared. I reinstalled and the same thing. And the hearts are still popping up everywhere.

sparklegirly
02-27-13, 11:26 AM
Sorry, animal habitats are showing up again, but still having the hearts issue. I hope this gets resolved soon.

Brewers167
02-27-13, 11:44 AM
As soon as TL updated pet shop to the new ver. The pet shop loads very slow. You can't see many of your pets in the pet shop. The game crashes everytime I load the game.I think the hearts popping up everywere is crashing the game. Looking at the comments on google play, everyone is having the same problems. Please TeamLava fix this soon.

sparklegirly
02-27-13, 11:54 AM
I am also experiencing game crashes now.

sparklegirly
02-27-13, 08:52 PM
Saw that there was another update for Pet Shop Story. Now the game doesn't crash after exactly 30 seconds (doesn't crash at all now for me), but the hearts issue has definitely gotten worse. There are now even more hearts popping up all over the screen for me and causing the game to be very slow still, and the same thing occurs when visiting neighbors. Also neighbors pets don't show up, which happens sometimes after visiting many neighbors, but now it is all the time! Please fix this soon TL :( I am playing original version 1.0.5.8. of off Android 4.0.4 HTC Sense version 4.1.

sparklegirly
02-28-13, 11:55 AM
Ok look Kooky Panda. All I'm wondering is whether or not TeamLava is doing something to remove this hearts being everywhere issue that Android users are seeing. I realize that hearts showing up after collecting is a feature up until recently only available on Apple iPhone. Thank you TeamLava for realizing that Android users may like this feature as well. Don't you think that the game should be bug-proof before users are allowed to play it? We've seen crashes all day yesterday. Fortunately that has been taken care of. But We are still seeing hearts showing up all over our screens and it makes the game slow. Also it's irritating and not very visually pleasing. So, please tell me, Kooky Panda, is TeamLava going to fix this issue?

sparklegirly
03-01-13, 05:49 PM
Will someone please tell me if this issue is being looked into? It's been a few days now and it hasn't gone away and no one is replying. I really need this to go away! The game is lagging constantly and I don't like seeing hearts everywhere! I'm not talking about just after collecting. It's all the time that these hearts appear and disappear. It happens in neighbors shops too. The game is slow in neighbors shops too, and whenever I visit neighbors the game crashes. I know I'm not the only one experiencing this. Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase, is this issue being looked into?????? Please fix this :( I don't want to continue playing this game if it's never going to function properly, and I really like this game :( also not that it matters but I've spent money on gems and I want more gem animals but I really don't like this :( please fix!