PDA

View Full Version : Out of sync

Unregistered
12-18-10, 03:34 AM
Why my restaurant is usually out of sync and i lose all the money i got in the night?

Unregistered
12-18-10, 04:04 AM
I lost the food that was ready.

Teijdiner

Unregistered
12-19-10, 06:00 AM
I just had this same problem. Got up and just prepared 9 different items. Got the out of sync message and all of it is gone. Is there any solution to this problem? I get the out of sync message at least 6 times a day minimum.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 06:40 AM
I thought it was something wrong with my wifi, sounds Like other ppl get the same problem.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 08:54 AM
I lost the food that was ready.

Teijdiner

I just had the same problem. Lost 8 counters of food just off the stoves/ovens. 

Unregistered
12-19-10, 06:33 PM
Is there any answer Norman or any body else??

Unregistered
12-20-10, 11:59 AM
I waited 1-2 days to cook my food and then had this problem of being out of sync, and my food was gone, something NEEDS to be done. I think teamlava just wants us to waste our money buying more gems

Unregistered
12-21-10, 11:17 AM
Had this problem. Picked up my ipad and saw that I had 492,xxx in coins. Get the error message that I was out of sync. Coins drop back to 480,xxx. I get this problem (out of sync) multiple times a day on my iPad. Why can't this problem be fixed or at least changed so that the 'penalty' for loss of sync is not so severe!

Unregistered
12-21-10, 05:01 PM
Every day without exception, the TL servers drop the connection or we have sync errors. This is ridiculous! I have never had this problem with any other games. TL needs to stop pushing out new games that are full of bugs and get their servers sorted out. This kind of problem is totally unacceptable, especially when foods take so long to cook and then they just disappear! Because of the update and the sale on gems, I bought some today, but this may be the last time I do if something is not done about the servers!

Unregistered
12-23-10, 06:09 AM
Happened this morning. Lost 4,000+ coins.