PDA

View Full Version : Delete Neighbor?

Unregistered
07-04-10, 07:45 PM
Does anyone know how you can delete a neighbor on farm story? It would really help. Thanks.

Unregistered
07-06-10, 07:16 PM
I would like to know this as well!

Unregistered
07-06-10, 07:40 PM
There are like half a million more irate farmers who want to know too, can't imagine why the mods are keeping mum on this one. I think they are waiting for everyone to ******* the darn game to get them to respond.

Unregistered
07-07-10, 04:55 AM
as far as i can tell, deleting neighbors is not an option yet.

Wheelhorse
07-07-10, 08:07 AM
So many neighbors have quit playing... we really need an option to delete them from our neighbor list. Please update the game.

Unregistered
07-07-10, 08:28 AM
Please TeamLava, just tell us fricking something! Tell us what you had for dinner last night, we don't care! Just MANAGE YOUR FORUMS!!

Unregistered
07-07-10, 09:20 AM
Please TeamLava, just tell us fricking something! Tell us what you had for dinner last night, we don't care! Just MANAGE YOUR FORUMS!!

The mods are obviously too occupied scrolling thru their neighbors' list to take note. Perhaps it's just too difficult for them?

I would think that after so much feedback on this neighbor thing, we would have gotten a response, it's very un neighborly for the mods to be silent on this matter.

At least if they tell us that it's not going to be an option then for those of us who feel that the decision is too hard, then they can abandon the game, but to keep mum about it, it's very uncourteous.

Shame on you mods.

Unregistered
07-07-10, 09:42 AM
The mods are obviously too occupied scrolling thru their neighbors' list to take note.

Now that is funny!

Kardasia
07-08-10, 05:23 AM
I have 200 neighbors and almost half are in active, it take hours to go through list and also water the farms of visitors and plow, I cannot get through to all my neighbors farm and cannot accept anymore, we definately need an option to delete those in active members, I have one neighbor who left the words good bye designed in flower on the farm and has not been back since

Kardasia
07-08-10, 05:54 AM
I have 200 neighbors and almost half are in active, it take hours to go through list and also water the farms of visitors and plow, I cannot get through to all my neighbors farm and cannot accept anymore, we definately need an option to delete those in active members, I have one neighbor who left the words good bye designed in flower on the farm and has not been back since

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad73/Kardasia_Prime/ed3ac6e2.jpg

http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad73/Kardasia_Prime/ed3ac6e2.jpg

Unregistered
07-10-10, 05:14 AM
I have 500 neighbors and almost half are in active, it take hours to go through list and also water the farms of visitors and plow, I cannot get through to all my neighbors farm and cannot accept anymore, we definately need an option to delete those in active members.

Unregistered
07-10-10, 06:36 AM
We apologize, but deleting neighbors is currently not an option, but it will be made available in the future so please stay tuned!
Thankyou Norman and teamlava! The updates of summer farm and many options with flowers trees and crops with deco and expantions with able to level higher then 49 has been noted by some that u team have been working on things. Keep going, it's great. Till the option to delete neighbors come I for one will hang tight till then from missing gone farmers as well as need to ban and iggy ones too.

Farmer Joy
07-12-10, 05:43 AM
I'll add my vote to the request for a way to delete inactive Neighbors who no longer maintain their farms.

Donnahh
07-12-10, 07:27 AM
I'll add my vote to the request for a way to delete inactive Neighbors who no longer maintain their farms.

Also neighbors who NEVER WATER BACK.

This makes me more annoyed than the ones that quit.