PDA

View Full Version : No More Appliance

parrot50
02-26-13, 02:22 PM
:confused: I have been able to purchase ovens all the way through this game. I am now at level 85 and was attempting to reach the goal for valentines and build 2 rose ovens. I am not able to purchase them or even access the ovens. The exact verbiage is "You have reached the maximum number of appliances. There are no more appliances available." I only have 12 ovens in my bakery and I know there are many other bakeries that have lots more than that.

What can I do? I want to be able to participate in building the ovens so that I can use the gifts I received.

HELP!

mylovelytown
02-27-13, 09:15 PM
You'll need to store some of your appliances to buy new ones.... just tap on your appliance when it is not being used and then tap on the storage tab... The number of appliances you are able to have increases as you get to higher levels .... Also You can open up more spaces for appliances with gems.... You may not want to use precious gems in this way. I have dozens of appliances in storage that I can retrieve any time.... Hope this helps ��

nmishii
02-27-13, 10:41 PM
At level 73 you can have 18 free appliances on your floor, plus how ever many you purchased using gems. This includes any combination of appliances, including those in constructable boxes that haven't been built yet.

You can have as many appliances as you want in storage.