PDA

View Full Version : Earning Money Strategies??

capncrunch203
02-26-13, 12:28 PM
What are you strategies for making money? So far having others like my furniture and earning coins by doing the tasks every 2 mins (like sunbathing with a visiting celeb) seems to be it, since I've finished my goals except for having a home value of $2 million (who knows when this'll happen).

It's not like the other teamlava games where I can order foods and fashions and customers purchase them to earn money. Am I just missing something obvious??

Thanks for your help!!

Meeka37
03-20-13, 12:15 PM
Well you don't have top do the tasks that pay you very little, but you only have to wait for a few minutes. If you want you can do higher paying tasks. They take more time, but they're worth it. Also sometimes when you move up levels the amount of money they give you for each task increases. If you're planning to shut you're device off for the night, you may want to do the longer waiting ones. Another thing you can do is when you're house is sparkling, Tao where it is sparkling and it will give you some money. Hope I was helpful

bellaaking
03-27-13, 08:04 AM
Collecting Money By Tasks
- I put it for 2 minutes while actively playing the game
- I put it for 2 hours during the day
- I put it for 8 hours before I go to school and before I go to bed

Collecting Money By Getting Tips

First, to get your house on the community list ( so people could visit your home ) you have to have a high social rating. You can get a high social rating by visiting lots of people and liking everything in their home. Once you have done this, people will visit your home and will like your stuff. Collect the money by tapping on the sparkles.

Collecting Money From Your Visitors

So you know those people you see who walk through your house and say stuff like:
" Not my favorite couch "
" Cuuute walls! "
Well, sometimes they drop gifts like :-
-cupcakes
-coins
-envelopes
Well, those stuff earn you $20 each so make sure to collect them whenever you see them

I hope this was helpful! ��