PDA

View Full Version : Level 88

leonoptrix
02-26-13, 10:52 AM
Does anyone have a strategy to get past this fixed / rigged level???

kooky panda
02-26-13, 11:37 AM
Sorry, I would help, but I am still stuck on level 65:(

leonoptrix
03-05-13, 06:23 PM
Thanks for offering! I'd help YOU out if I could, but by sheer luck only I got as far as I have! I actually have since passed all the levels and I'm now attempting to get 3 stars on all the levels in that toothed plant section, but they have it set up to make us fail 99% of the time! It's absolutely rediculous!!!!!! This is the most rigged up game I have EVER played! And the do it so we'll dump money into their pockets!!! They're criminals!

OpeningCeremony
03-06-13, 10:50 AM
when you make a match with the presents it will give you a blaster that you can use. when you don't have any matches to make in the vertical columns on the side, look for matches in the middle segment and strategically place the blasters in the row that you want eliminated. so for example, before you make a match in the middle segment, make sure to select one of the 3 jewels and turn that into a blaster. so when you make your match it will blast one of the rows. there are a limited amount of presents so make sure to use the blasters wisely. hope this helps. i am working on the goal to complete this level in 10 moves @_@

thesacredphoenix
03-17-13, 05:23 PM
The trick for me was to keep restarting the level until you have one or two matches in the vertical columns on the left and right. Restarting without moving doesn't use an Energy, so feel free to start until you get a good layout.

Additionally, the one I ended up winning with involved getting a Diamond. Once you get a diamond, make one of the adjoining spaces a Blaster (pick the color with the most of those colors on the board), line all of your additional Present Blasters in the columns, and then make the switch with the Diamond+Adjoining Blaster. Doing this changes all the colors of the adjoining Blaster into Blasters, and through all the craziness and explosions, your lines of Blasters in the columns should clear out most of the board.

That said, it's hard to get diamonds on this level. And it still took me two days / 20 energy. =P

Phaedrakiki
04-06-13, 12:51 AM
The trick for me was to keep restarting the level until you have one or two matches in the vertical columns on the left and right. Restarting without moving doesn't use an Energy, so feel free to start until you get a good layout...

OMG! :o That's the best tip! I didn't know you could restart "free"--would've been useful info on several levels I got stuck on for days at a time (weeks, a couple times--'course, I didn't know about swapping "special" jewels & their powers then, either!) Thank you! I just got 2 stars on 88 , and that tip will surely help me on other difficult levels, too! 👍