PDA

View Full Version : Kissing Light Post

rub1x
02-26-13, 09:21 AM
Is there any reason I can't fully rotate the Kissing Light Post? Please, TL, let me rotate it a full 360 degrees. I can't place them on both sides of a path (facing each other), they look ridiculous when they're facing the same direction.

mymummy789
02-26-13, 01:51 PM
I second this. Had to put mine somewhere I didn't want them, just so they didn't look silly

kooky panda
02-26-13, 03:38 PM
I will check on this to see if this is by design.

The regular light post does rotate a full 360 degrees.

kooky panda
02-26-13, 09:32 PM
Hey guys!! TL to the rescue!! They have now changed this and the Kissing light post turns 4 ways!!!
If you do not see this, force close out the game, then try again!!

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.
Older devices will need to restart their device.

iLLUMI2012
02-27-13, 04:56 AM
Ahhh, that explains why some people are using the term "force close". The word "force" is kinda superfluous as you're not actually forcing it to close.
Clicking the Home button "minimises" Apps, it doesn't close them. Similar to a Mac or PC when you minimise a program.
Double clicking the Home button to reveal the Multitasking Bar then allows you to "close" the app.
Force Closing is used when you can't close an app or program cleanly (in the normal way) and requires a forceful measure such as "****" or a complete hardware reset/reboot.

In my experience with iPads, even when you close the app there may still be tasks/threads whatever you want to call them running in the memory (unpurged/unflushed) so that when you relaunch the app it will display the last screen image of the app then crash. I think they call this a 'memory leak'. So sometimes a hard reset (power off/on) of your device will purge the memory and when you relaunch the app it should work cleanly and smoothly. ;)

It's always a good idea to power your iPad off/on at least once a week, but really it all depends on how often you use your iPad and what apps you run etc.

Hopefully those tips and info will help a few people out that are experiencing glitches.

rub1x
03-01-13, 05:32 PM
Thanks for dealing with this!