PDA

View Full Version : clothes gone after rack/tables stored help...

poppypop13
02-26-13, 09:00 AM
I've just gone and upgraded and redesigned after days and days of stocking and getting enough. I put things in storage and when I went back and took them out the 5000 dresses I bought overnight hundreds of shoes and bags etc have all gone. I know they haven't been sold as I had no money increase for them so I'm a little annoyed and disappointed that they have gone. I thought the clothes too would have gone into storage in the catalogue where we would pick them up again. Can someone let me know if this is normal before I waste anymore time on this.

thatgirl444
02-26-13, 09:33 AM
unfortunately when you store your counters, you dispose of all the clothing that was on them

AlisinChanes
03-05-13, 01:52 AM
Was your door blocked while you were filling all the orders? I've noticed this happening if someone blocks their door while stockpiling, soon after they "re-open" their store gets wiped out. Either way, you should have money for everything sold. Have you tried clearing the cache? If that doesn't help try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Hopefully your game was just out of sync and your stock or money will pop back up.

bellaseats
03-24-13, 10:39 AM
I have the same thing done to me and i had a lot. I mean lotsss stocked up. Each) rack had 1000+on each

kooky panda
03-24-13, 11:52 AM
If you store counters/rack, you will lose the clothes.

flmuneca
04-12-13, 04:32 AM
TEAMLAVA SHOULD PUT A CONFIRM STORAGE BUTTON FOR ITEMS WITH CLOTHES!!! I was trying to move abrack & accidentally hit store and my blue dresses disappeared.