PDA

View Full Version : SW Expansions Not Available

CottageRose
02-26-13, 03:07 AM
Before the Valentines edition, I was able to start giving gold and lanterns for expansions to the SW border. Now I am unable to even see any expansions on that edge. I have one narrow expansion from rescuing Thurston (where I now have the saw mills), but can't see any option to expand further along that edge to even out the kingdom border. My expansion options seem to have a bug.

I have deleted the game, forced restart of mini iPad, and reinstalled multiple times with no luck. Help?

maguar
02-26-13, 03:54 AM
I'm fully expanded. I've looked at that section of my kingdom and it matches what I'm seeing in your kingdom.

CottageRose
02-26-13, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I think I have neighbors without the narrow island of land where Thurston was found.

I'm wondering now if this may be another area where different users get different options, like the energy cap of 30/40, but I could just be confused. I will go back and look at kingdoms where Thurston is roaming and take a closer look at their borders. :)

maguar
02-26-13, 02:49 PM
If you find one that's different ask your neighbour if you can post a pic so we can see please.

CottageRose
02-28-13, 01:05 PM
My apologies. On taking a closer look, my neighbors have been creative about avoiding that awkward shape. Some expanded in different ways and some back-filled with trees and rocks.

Still wish we weren't stuck with that odd border edge/shape, but maybe the next expansion will even it out. :)

maguar
02-28-13, 03:02 PM
I'd love to have those 4 squares. Lots of space and neater. Fingers crossed for another update.