PDA

View Full Version : Help, my account is reset

GavGav2
02-25-13, 08:03 PM
Today when I got home from work I tried to check my dragons on my kindle. Somehow the kindle did a format and deleted everything from the device. I reconnected with amazon and re-installed the dragon story app and when I loaded the app everything was gone and I was back to level 1. At level 1 you can not even change your name or check anything, the dragon mother makes you do things until you reach level two when you can finally check the help section of the game. I could not figure out how to restore the account. I emailed support but it will take a day or two at least to get a reply. Does anyone know what I can possibly do to get my game back? Thanks

codenamezebra
02-25-13, 10:53 PM
download pets live and get to level 3 i think and log in with storm8id -- dont make a new one -- same steps to follow as the transfer from android to android device... hope that helps -- look up how to transfer devices before you do it -- I totally screwed it up trying to transfer to a friends ipad --- didnt work at all --- have to be sure you use exact same name and user id and delete the dragon story ap before you download pets live.... good luck

GavGav2
02-26-13, 12:11 AM
I can not find a "Pets Live" game on the amazon marketplace. Do you mean Petshop story or Pet Hotel Story?

redleodragon
02-26-13, 12:24 AM
Try Zombies Live, Vampires Live, or Kingdoms Live. It's not Pet Shop Story and Pet Hotel Story.

GavGav2
02-26-13, 12:40 AM
Kingdoms Live worked. Thanks guys, I am back in business :)

codenamezebra
02-27-13, 12:32 AM
Sweet!

codenamezebra
02-27-13, 02:24 AM
Ha ha just saw my wall where you posted! I should look at that thing more often!!