PDA

View Full Version : Let's see if anyone monitors this!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 01:58 AM
Hi
I am pretty new to the forum but I have twice asked questions that were ignored, by thevmembers AND by the moderator. Pretty shocking! I gave up on those questions, but have two more. Surely someone else has wondered about this and/or has an answer...
1) WHAT can we DO with our Xmas decor items after the holidays?? I heard that what you bought with Gems could NOT ever be recovered if placed into storage. I hope not, as I will have wasted Gems I got on a Gift Card. Does anyone know the answer??? Can we safely store Xmas decorations??

2) Along the same lines, the more basic question, not related only to what can we do with all this Christmas stuff..can we store any items bought with Gems??
C'mon, please help! Hopefully replies will help keep this question on the front page. Everybody will be wondering the same thing right very soon, after the holidays. Until then, it might be Christmas in July at my Bakery!

Thank you to anyone who will take a few seconds and answer! NORMAN do you really exist?? Here is a chance to prove that you really are a living, breathing human who DOES read this stuff!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 02:02 AM
Norman I see I posted in the wrong place!! Can you move this under Bakery Story discussion please????

Unregistered
12-18-10, 02:48 AM
Norman I see I posted in the wrong place!! Can you move this under Bakery Story discussion please????

Simply copy your text and paste under new post in Bakery Story.

Not sure if this helps, but in FS, we can put any item in inventory and retrieve it at any time, even the gem and chest items.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 10:10 AM
There was a problem in RS with this and they fixed it. I don't know if there is the same problem in Bakery story because I have only bought one thing for gems and have not put it in storage. In RS, I have put things in that I bought with gems and there is no problem. Hope this helps.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 10:12 AM
Just to let you know, Norman or t.l. Is very rarely working weekends. So if there will be a response, don't expect one til Monday.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 01:57 PM
Yes you can put all your gem purchased stuff in inventory. But for the Christmas stuff, does it really matter? You spent the real money, and it is only a few days away and then you can keep it until the New Year, but just as people are taking down their outdoor lighting, you'll also want to get rid of your Christmas stuff. Do you really plan on having your farm for an entire year? I guess once you get to level 75 you could just plant red quiona. Because I bet one year from now there still won't be any new crops for you plant. There will be nothing left for you to master, and it will all start to feel like a lot of work and no play. And then you are going to laugh at yourself for being so worried about keeping Christmas decorations, and wondering, "why did I spend that real money on something I cannot even keep on my computer??"

Aussie
12-20-10, 02:31 PM
Just want to know, you have a lot of flags on farm story which is great but you think maybe you might add an Australian flag. Us Aussies like to play this game, I have meet a lot of interresting people to talk to & they like to answer any questions you have to ask about their country that we may not know or the other way around. So come on give us a flag too

gardenannie
12-20-10, 03:08 PM
I totally agree, there can be more flags. luckily we can make a Dutch flag with hay bales..So, please more flags!

gardenannie
12-20-10, 03:22 PM
last saturday,dec 18, my farm disappeared.it was only the farm,i could still visit and water my neighbors as well as leaving messages. send an e-mail to support@teamlava.com and in the evening it was solved.so relieved..
thank you teamlava, thank you very much!