PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Diamonds

cookiemonstur
02-25-13, 05:15 PM
I tried looking for this answer and couldn't find it or missed it.

I got the Infinity dragon my first time with the Fairy/Wizard combo. I also raised it to level 8 but why can I not breed this dragon to get any other diamond hybrids?

When I am at the breeding den it doesn't pop up. Is it an unbreedable dragon?

[S8] Elsa
02-25-13, 05:20 PM
The Infinity Dragon is not a Parent and can not be used to breed. To breed Diamond Hybrids you can use the Diamond Dragon as a Parent.

cookiemonstur
02-25-13, 05:24 PM
The Infinity Dragon is not a Parent and can not be used to breed. To breed Diamond Hybrids you can use the Diamond Dragon as a Parent.

Oh that stinks! I lucked out getting infinity but that is the only diamond I have right now :(

finnth12
02-25-13, 05:52 PM

Hmmm, that's new! I thought you can get diamond hybrids by breeding infinity and pure dragons. After all, infinity is also diamond right?

tonguelashing
02-25-13, 05:57 PM
Hmmm, that's new! I thought you can get diamond hybrids by breeding infinity and pure dragons. After all, infinity is also diamond right?

That's what I thought? In fact my lady got infinity first and used it for several diamond hybrids before getting a diamond. So when did this change? Had to change with the Valentines day edition of DS at least.