PDA

View Full Version : Bugs!

Unregistered
12-18-10, 01:27 AM
I have collected my cakes and cafe and cooked new stuff already, like 2 hours ago. I logged into the game again after 1 hour or so and suddenly, the game loaded the scene with the cakes/drinks that I have collected 2 hours ago reappeared again, but with some of the cakes being spoiled already!! I have to rebake them, lost all of the coins I collected previously!! So pissed! Please fix this bug and make sure it's sync to the server better. I didn't encounter such a problem with Restaurant Story or Farm Story.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 01:28 AM
I have collected my cakes and cafe and cooked new stuff already, like 2 hours ago. I logged into the game again after 1 hour or so and suddenly, the game loaded the scene with the cakes/drinks that I have collected 2 hours ago reappeared again, but with some of the cakes being spoiled already!! I have to rebake them, lost all of the coins I collected previously!! So pissed! Please fix this bug and make sure it's sync to the server better. I didn't encounter such a problem with Restaurant Story or Farm Story. - Sorry my iD is UniKun

Pathetique
12-18-10, 06:35 AM
Bug: each time i earn enough neighbors to expand using number of neighbors (7 neighbors, 10 neighbors), the expand option disappears, and the only option to expand is by using coins or gems. Really frustrating.

Unregistered
12-18-10, 08:07 AM
Bug: each time i earn enough neighbors to expand using number of neighbors (7 neighbors, 10 neighbors), the expand option disappears, and the only option to expand is by using coins or gems. Really frustrating.

Once you have the minimum amount of neighbours then you are able to BUY the expansion ... it is not given for free.

Pathetique
12-18-10, 08:14 AM
Oh! Makes nse! Thank you anonymous person!