PDA

View Full Version : Internet Connection Loss - Bugs

morkhans
05-23-10, 09:16 AM
I play a number of the Storm8 games and this game by far has the most complaints about your internet connection dropping, even while I have solid 3G signal. While in most cases you simply wait for things to sort themselves out there are scenarios where this can cause issues. What I have seen so far is:

When you select a community member in order to water their farm, the error about needing a network connection pops up and then when things are resolved the farm I end up on is my own, but it has the member's title at the top and the watering icon is visible (sadly I cannot water my own crops).

I have also had connection error mid watering which resulted in the watering I had done being reversed (lost red stars) and being returned to my farm (again with the members title).

I have also had connection error while harvesting which resulted in the crop I had already harvested reappearing.

I have screen shots if someone wants to look at them (Can't upload here).

Unregistered
05-23-10, 08:25 PM
I have also harvested my whole field to have it reversed. Somehow the app should save the actions and sync when the connection comes back. This happens on WIFI in part of the house where I can listen to the radio online or browse the web with no problems.

Unregistered
08-06-10, 06:13 PM
I have also harvested my whole field to have it reversed. Somehow the app should save the actions and sync when the connection comes back. This happens on WIFI in part of the house where I can listen to the radio online or browse the web with no problems.

This happens to me too!

Eve
08-07-10, 04:32 PM
Hi,

I noticed that every time the game crashes on me I have a weak wifi signal.
Most of the time the game just shuts down and I have to start it again (and re do all the plowing or planting I dis before). Really annoying if you have to sow or harvest a big farm.

Some times it just loses all the info on crops and goes back to where it was when it was still working ok - the games doesn't crash and close, It just seems to lose the data of a few minutes.

My system:
IPad version 3.2 (7B367)
Model MB292X (Australia)

I hope this helps.
Eve McDonald