PDA

View Full Version : White cow disappeared

silverbell32
02-25-13, 03:08 AM
Hi after searching the palace I was rewarded by finding a white cow . I went onto do other things after clicking to put that in my inventory but now it's disappeared and its not on my land :(

Any way to get this back ?

Thanks

kooky panda
02-25-13, 05:59 AM
Try force closing your game, then check your inventory again.

To force close you games, means you are closing out the game from running in the background.
On iphone, ipad, etc. ( you are not deleting the game and redownloading it)

Click you home button twice, your icons will show up at the bottom

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQx33DWgZVWPenwP1h0tp***PKRBxsz yWFKkDmOxwXrqLhb7dADwnKnLPxThen you hit the red minus sign for the apps you want to close out. you can scroll to find more.
You are not deleting the apps just closing them out. When you have app run in the background, it takes memory and slows up the games.

Older devices: restart your device.

silverbell32
02-25-13, 11:01 AM
That's fantastic , thank you so much it worked a treat . I had no idea apps were still running in the background no wonder my iPhone 5 battery wasn't lasting lol thank you !

kooky panda
02-25-13, 01:46 PM
That's fantastic , thank you so much it worked a treat . I had no idea apps were still running in the background no wonder my iPhone 5 battery wasn't lasting lol thank you !

You are welcome.

As a side note, check to see if you have an update for your iphone to 6.1.2
I saw that one things in this update was fixing a battery drainage issue.. Something to do with the Calendar. Since I have updated, I have noticed my battery is lasting longer,.