PDA

View Full Version : I am new to the game - how do I find neighbors?

scotlandyardyummies
02-24-13, 10:36 AM
I apologize if I am posting this in the wrong place. I've played restaurant story, and there is a place where you can post if you need neighbors. But, I did not see a similar post for dragon story. Please feel free to move this if this question belongs somewhere else.

I play daily and gift daily. If you are interested in having a reliable, new neighbor, please feel free to send me an invite: scotlandyardyummies

Many Thanks!

kwhales
02-24-13, 10:38 AM
In the forum list, there is an add me thread. Go there. Also, the names over there <<<<<<< are our storm id's. You can add that way too. You can also ask community members to add you by leaving your id on their wall.

tonguelashing
02-24-13, 10:39 AM
There is one, but you might have to look for it. Alternatively, when you go to Social, the first button brings up a random selection of other island. Tap on them and play them. Post to their wall and let them know you're looking for neighbors and if they feel like it they can add you (and state your storm id). Don't just play and say 'add me' on their wall. I find that rude myself and rarely add someone like that.

sollia
02-24-13, 10:40 AM
One thing I do is look at the walls of experienced players and add the people who have posted their IDs there. It's less time consuming than posting your own ID on tons of walls.

cedkugedchgd
02-24-13, 10:42 AM
i just added you as a neighbour! :)

darla1123
02-24-13, 10:53 AM
I just added you also

kwhales
02-24-13, 10:54 AM
Here, I will make it a bit easier. http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Then go to dragon story.

scotlandyardyummies
02-24-13, 11:11 AM
Thank you to everyone! This was very helpful.

Flashygrrl
02-24-13, 12:51 PM
I've found that if you visit enough places and leave your id on your own wall, you start getting requests before too long because they'll return the visit and see your id.

UnoRaven
02-24-13, 01:29 PM
If you post to the add me forum as soon as the new month starts you'll get 100+ neighbor requests. Trust me. I posted on the second page of the Feb add me and I had to start denying requests about halfway through the month because I hit 200 neighbors. I still get at least three daily.

kooky panda
02-24-13, 02:53 PM
Here, I will make it a bit easier. http://forums.teamlava.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Add-Me

Then go to dragon story.

^^^^^^^^