PDA

View Full Version : Anyone finished?

zaccy678
02-24-13, 02:38 AM
Just wondering if anyone's completed all the Valentine goals yet? I've just got the Alicorn left, but thinking it will take a while to complete...

wassupbaby
02-24-13, 09:26 AM
Same here! It gonna take forever :S i wonder what you guys are doing since there's no other goal and the next update will probably be in next 6-8 weeks.

emc420
02-24-13, 11:52 AM
if the rainbow task is the last goal..well i think im done ..

storm id- emc420

Luna48
02-24-13, 12:08 PM
I'm done except for the daily chore of sending out those knights and hoping, hoping, hoping that I'll get a wing or a horn for the Alicorn. If is drops at the same rate that the knowledges shards, it will be a very long time for me. Months and months and I have only 2 shards. Busily restocking supplies used for the required building upgrades.

konstans07
02-24-13, 01:11 PM
Lol I'm sending them too and hoping but nothing... They came back with nothing.. My alicorn still locked!
And im missing 3 items for the botanist quest..
I think that I'm a little bit behind loool

olcastle
02-24-13, 01:17 PM
I'm waiting for Alicorn's parts and upgrading buildings.
And honestly I hate it.

Starlitstream
02-24-13, 01:50 PM
I still have the master botanist, love caravan and alicorn quests to go. Have sent the knights out 3 times so far and haven't found any alicorn parts yet. Maybe 4th time lucky?

xtcinla11
02-24-13, 01:56 PM
I just need the alicorn horn (then craft her, ive decided its a girl), and that will finish off my goals. I still have a LOT of upgrading to do to get all my buildings to the max, that should keep me busy for a little while.

Rockinkitten
02-25-13, 01:33 AM
I still need the horn too. Don't know if I can be bothered to upgrade everything but I think I will if the next update isn't soon!

konstans07
02-25-13, 07:49 AM
My knights will come back in a few hours..hope my 5th time will be lucky and find at least one of the 2 parts for alicorn!!
Is it necessary to upgrade the buildings , if it's not a quest??

kikilicious74
02-25-13, 08:38 AM
So that is it for all goals so far? Sad.

mamareader02
02-25-13, 10:09 AM
Most of us are still awaiting Ali parts-so I'm thinking this goal was supposed to last us awhile

iLLUMI2012
02-27-13, 06:37 AM
So that is it for all goals so far? Sad.

That's it for this years Valentines edition.
New game and new goals coming in a few weeks.

I'm hoping for an Easter Edition. Easter Eggs, Easter Bunny, an Easter Shack for crafting Easter Eggs and Hot Cross Buns. A goal where you need to craft different color dyes and collect eggs then craft them into colourful Easter eggs. That would be fun. A new market goal to provide hot cross buns. A fish feast goal for Good Friday. :D

cymoril69
02-27-13, 08:14 PM
So, once you're done with Alicorn, that's all the new goals? I guess I'll take my time finding the horn and keep upgrading. :)

knyberg
02-28-13, 08:48 AM
I'm also done, except for alicorn. I've been sending my knights out every day and this morning (yippie) they brought back a horn! Yesterday i got my second shard, somerhing i'd completely given up/forgottten. My personal daily goal, except for preparing meals, is to craft as many v-day trees as possible ��

mamareader02
02-28-13, 08:54 AM
My daily goal is to make sure I have at least 2 days worth of valentine adventure materials ready.and Illumi-great ideas!